CRM licenses order

    I recently ordered some extra licenses for our CRM system, and our
reseller dragged their  feet throughout the whole process. The last thing
they did was give me this "Microsoft Open License Order Confirmationi", and
it has license and authorization numbers, and was told that I would shortly
receive a link to where I can enter this and get my new CRM keys.........

    I really can't wait any longer for these people, so do any MS Partners
out there know this site where I can finish this up?

thx,
 Gary

0
Gary
3/1/2004 6:59:43 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

https://mbs.microsoft.com/mbsregistration/ChooseRelationship.aspx

"Gary" <gary@nospam.com> wrote in message
>    I recently ordered some extra licenses for our CRM system, and our
> reseller dragged their  feet throughout the whole process. The last thing
> they did was give me this "Microsoft Open License Order Confirmationi",
> and
> it has license and authorization numbers, and was told that I would
> shortly
> receive a link to where I can enter this and get my new CRM keys.........
>
>    I really can't wait any longer for these people, so do any MS Partners
> out there know this site where I can finish this up?
>
> thx,
> Gary

0
Ali
3/1/2004 9:38:34 PM
oh thank you VERY much!!!

-Gary

"Ali Ersheid" <ali@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu.no> wrote in message
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/mbsregistration/ChooseRelationship.aspx
>
> "Gary" <gary@nospam.com> wrote in message
> >    I recently ordered some extra licenses for our CRM system, and our
> > reseller dragged their  feet throughout the whole process. The last
thing
> > they did was give me this "Microsoft Open License Order Confirmationi",
> > and
> > it has license and authorization numbers, and was told that I would
> > shortly
> > receive a link to where I can enter this and get my new CRM
keys.........

> >    I really can't wait any longer for these people, so do any MS
Partners
> > out there know this site where I can finish this up?
> >
> > thx,
> > Gary

0
Gary
3/1/2004 9:49:52 PM
You can go to eopen.microsoft.com and login with a MS
Passport. From there, you can add agreeements to the
system and then get your codes.

If you'd prefer, you can contact our company and we can
assist you with that. We are a couple hours off the coast,
but the advantage is that we work long after you've gone
home to get you information before you wake up in the
morning.

I'm sorry you had such difficulty. When we place an order
for MS Licenses, we get a response from our distributor
within 24 hours. At which point we forward the e-mail to
you with your codes. Your reseller should have the same
repsonse time from their channel.

Aloha,

Michael James
Solutions Architect
GeminiTech, LLC
94-1057 Mele Street
Waipahu, HI 96797

808-843-1000 x103

0
Mcihael

Importing Purchase orders with integration manager.
When I import a purchase order in Excel, GP creates a separate po for each line item. How do I get the line items under one PO number? I notice that the SQL option does not allow you to have a query relationship. You will need two source tables, one with PO header info and one with line information. Use two sources in Integration Manager and relate them by a common field (like PO Number) If I remember correctly, there is a sample integration provided just like this. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dyna...

running crm
will we encounter any problems while running CRM (it runs on a 32bit processor) on a 64bit processor? AFAIK, CRM will not install on x64 servers. The environmental diagnostic in the CRM installation routine checks for MSXML 4.0 and doesn't find it. 64 bit Windows Server requires MSXML 6.0, which, although "backwards compatible" does not satisfy the CRM environmental check. However, that being said, MS has just released an update to the code for CRM 3.0 so it will run on SBS 2003 R2. I wonder if they also made any modifications for 64-bit servers? It's worth checkin...

Multiple MS CRM Installations on Same Domain
Has anyone set up multiple MS CRM Installations on the same domain? The scenario I'm working is installing 2 MS CRM sites on a domain using the Active Works Cycle company and our NFR copy. I am hoping this environment can share a Domain Controller, SQL Server, and Exchange Server, while I'm certain I'll need a separate MS CRM web server for both installations. 1 Domain controller 2 MS CRM Servers 1 MS SQL Server 1 Exchange Server Has anyone done this? Any gotchas? Thanks, Dean We have three CRM Servers running on the same domain without any problems. "Gary" <...

Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser or Microsft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.BizUser
Is there a difference? Version 1.0 versus 1.2. 1.2 added the Platform bit. Stephen "Jake Horn" <jhorn_remove_@order4chaos_nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23ptdtYvhEHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a difference? > t "Jake Horn" wrote: > Is there a difference? > > > ...

CRM Mobile 11-13-07
I hope this is an easy question for someone. I´m not so familiar with SQL (2005)! I have CRM 3.0 Hosting Provider Edition setup and running as well as CRM Mobile. When I creat the deployment packs and attempted to install them on the mobile devices I am receiving an error message on the mobile device which indicates that a subscription is not in place. I am now attempting to create the subscription/publication/distributor blah blah but don´t know which db to choose when prompted. I´m assuming that <companyname_MSCRMMobileSubscriptions> would be the one but I ...

CRM 3.0 Installation Error #2
Receiving the following error during "System Requirements" step of the server installation: "One or more Microsoft CRM groups are not valid. The group scope must be Domain Local or Global. The group type must be Security." Environment: SQL Server 2000 CRM Server: Server 2003 SP2 Details: I am trying to reinstall CRM on one of our redundant app servers. This server was already running CRM but was uninstalled in attempt to fix an issue. CRM is still running on the primary app server. I am therefore connecting to an existing DB. The AD groups exist, have the correct ...

Creating CRM Users 02-22-05
HI, Thanks for your response. No there are no strange characters, the two names are John Phillips and Steve McDonagh. These two users have been added to our pilot CRM system, which is independent of this live version, with out any problems. Cheers Ben can you try add a user through the web interface to see if that works? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Ben Smallwood" <bsmallwo@softhome.net> wrote in message news:de61721b.0502220242.48137f63@posting.google.com... > HI, > Thanks for your response. No there are no strange characters...

CRM 4 Activities customization
The sales people would like to be able to see the Account and Phone Number for the contact, which shows in the "Regarding" column on the activities screen. I tried customizing the view to add a column, but nothing I picked was populated. I got the impression that the database would need to join the account to the contact record which is joined to the activity record. But I couldn't figure out if it would know how to do that already, or it is something else I'd need to customize first, or ... Anyway, does anyone know it it can be done without a product update, and if...

Workflow Close opportunity when order is submitted
Want to create a workflow rule to close an opportunity if an order is submitted for that account. Any suggestions on how to do this appreciated. Thanks ...

Migration BCM to CRM 3.0 #2
Hello, I'm working on the migration from BCM to CRM. I installed Data Migration Pack and ran it. I successed the 8 checks and I maped correctly the users and the territories. But when I launch Configure I have an unexpected error. In the log file I have: .... 7/12/2006 10:51:24 AM------>Next Screen Request: From ConfigurationSummary screen To ConfigureCRM screen 7/12/2006 10:51:24 AM------>Initializing CDF database... 7/12/2006 10:51:37 AM------>Resolving Outlook with Business Contact Manager configuration IDs to Microsoft CRM 7/12/2006 10:51:37 AM------>Application Terminat...

Purchase Order Issues
One of our clients have been having some issues with purchase orders. They have two lanes running the newest version of RMS, one of which is the server. First when adding items to a purchase order, if any item is rung up in the other lane it is added to the purchase order. This is a reproduceable result. Secondly, sometimes when adding items to a purchase order, if they change focus away from that window, all the items will be removed. Note that they aren't closing the window, merely switching to another open application or window inside of Store Ops Manager. I have not been able to...

New CRM MVP's
I'd like to welcome our 2 new CRM MVP's: Aaron Elder & Matt Wittemann, welcome to the fold. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM Well come Aaron Elder and Matt Wittemann. /Aami Hi Matts i like to welcome both Aaron and Matt wittemann ..... i want to know hat is MVP .. can u please tell me about this Most Valuable Professional I know that .. i wanted to details about it sorry if i am hurting anybody ... http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/mvpexecsum Thanks ...... Aaron & Matt - Welcome aboard! Larry -- Larry Lentz [CRM MVP] MCSE+I, MCSE W2K, MCDBA, MCSA Me...

Cannot Delete Phone Call / Emails in CRM 4.0
We upgraded to CRM 4.0 from 3.0 and have had very few issues apart from bringing some customisations through. The only issue that is still outstanding is that a couple of phone calls and emails for each user is coming up with this error:- "The requested record was not found or you do do not have sufficient permissions to view it." What we would like to do is physically delete these records as they are no longer needed as this is not happening on any new entries. Any help or pointers on this would be great, thanks in advance ...

Ordering of Custom Properties?
Hi, I have several Shapes that have Custom Properties. I am trying to add new Custom Properties and re-arrange the order of them. However, when I delete the first property and then add a new property it always gets put down as the first property. How can I make sure a newly added Custom Property gets put on the end of the list? Or better yet, how can I re-order a given set of Custom Properties? I am using Visio 2002. Thanks, Scott Metzger Note: I am speaking of the actual order in the shape sheet not the sort order. I need to adjust the actual order becuase my Automation depends...

CRM 4.0 can't import "import into marketing list"
Hi, Please help In CRM 3.0, when you import leads you can select a marketing list (or create a new one) to import to. But I can not find the same thing in CRM 4.0. How can I import leads and put them under a marketing list? Thanks ...

CRM 3.0 Mobile installlation issue
I an trying to install CRM 3.0 Mobile Beta on an existing CRM 3.0 server which works very well. Brief steps are as below: 1. install .NET 2.0 Framework over CRM server 2. Run setup.exe under CRM 3.0 Mobile Beta CD 3. Select "Microsoft CRM Network" at the 1st window 4. Select to accept EULA and click Next. A messagebox pops up saying that: Setup did not find a Microsoft CRM user with the required privileges for the Microsoft CRM Mobile user account. This user must have Read privilege at the Organization level for Record Customization and User. Assign these privileges to an ex...

CRM VPC demo: where is the outlook client?
"This demo is a one computer setup with Microsoft CRM 3.0 server and Microsoft CRM 3.0 client for Outlook" Just see a server after unrar-ing the files...please anyone correct me! Link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=22&p=5&SrcDisplayLang=en&SrcCategoryId=&SrcFamilyId=&u=%2fdownloads%2fdetails.aspx%3fFamilyID%3da8edfc7b-01d8-4500-845b-01370d4eed21%26DisplayLang%3den Thanks a lot! Achim Gounar Found: On the VPC CRM server, there's also Outlook and the desktop client installed! Greetings. Achim BTW: If someone experiences login problem...

Default Sort Order
I am trying to find a means to accomplish a true alpha/numeric sort. The current default sort orders places numerics before alphas but I need to sort alphas before numerics. This is being used to sort a parts list which has mixed characters throughout. Any assistance in this endeavor would be greatly appreciated. Ken Wilkes If you are interested only in changing how the first character is interpreted/sorted, you could use a helper column with a formula like =IF(LEFT(A1,1)>="A",0,1) Then sort with that column as the 1st key and the part number as the 2nd key. But if you wa...

Quotes, Orders + Invoices
Hi all, During configuration of a client database we took the client through the entire sales and service process creating and closing Quotes, Invoices and Contracts. These were samples and now need to be removed. But it seems that once these records have been activated or closed they cannot be deleted. Would there be a problem deleting these records directly in the MSCRM database through the SQL Enterprise manager? Any help appreciated. Cheers, Nathan On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:39:02 -0800, "Nathan Warner" <NathanWarner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > ...

CRM Online, can't convert Lead, how do you find real cause or erro
I get generic error message when a CEO role tries to convert a lead. We are using CRM Online, is there any way to get more descriptive error, log file, etc? We just see message box that says: "The logged-on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view these records or perform the specific action." This person was CEO role for the parent Business Unit and should have no probs converting a lead to an account or contact. Anyone have any ideas on this? Can MS support provide error logs for your online domain? thanks! ...

Order By clause
In a sample database, I have the following query. SELECT Null As Title FROM tblDummy UNION ALL SELECT tlkpTitles.Title FROM tlkpTitles ORDER BY 1; tblDummy is a single field table that provides null value to combo boxes and tlkpTitle is also single field table that stores person's titles (Mr., Mrs, Ms. etc.). What is the meaning of 1 in the Order by clause? Even if I remove the Order By clause altogether, the query returns the same results. Thank you in advance. - samah samah wrote: > In a sample database, I have the following query. > > SELECT Null As Title > FROM...

Report on User Access to CRM
I am trying to develop a report for a client to monitor user adoption of Microsoft CRM Online. I can find no attribute in the user entity for last time accessed, so I thought of creating one, and using a workflow to update this field upon the user accessing crm. However, I can't see anyway of creating this workflow. My only alternative is to set up an audit on the opportunity entity, since this is the entity that the users are most likley to use. Everytime a user modifies and saves a field in any opportunity, a workflow would create a record in a workflow tracking entity. I could then r...

Report: for Items ordered in the last 30-90 days that did not sell
Report for Items ordered in the last 90 days that did not sell or only 20-25% did sell Has anyone written or created a report like this? J VMICC ...

Error when I click Track in CRM
I have installed CRM Outlook and it is working perfectly. I am receiving emails in CRM Outlook but when I click 'Track in CRM' button in CRM Outlook, I get the message "Contact your System Administrator". Please help. Thanks Hi rajat, One of our clients has the same issue. We are in the process of looking at it with MS. Will post the results when we figure it out. Cheers, Nathan "rajat kalia" wrote: > I have installed CRM Outlook and it is working perfectly. I am receiving > emails in CRM Outlook but when I click 'Track in CRM' button in CR...

CRM client will not go back online #2
I have a user who has gone offline and now will not go back online. I have CRM3.0 with the rollup in place. The user is at a remote branch. I turned the firewall right off. I can ping the CRM server and the webbrowser version works fine. the only information in the event viewer is as follows: "SQL Server has encountered 1 occurence(s) of cachestore flush for the 'Bound trees' cachestore (part of plan cache) due to some database maintenance or reconfigure operations. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks, I don't know if it is what happened to me, but it sound...