CRM ISV product listing

Hello.  I've been a Solomon consultant for 19 years, but
new to MS CRM.  Is anyone aware of a good listing of ISV
products and add-ons for MS CRM?

Thanks,
Mitch Youngerman
Insyte Busines Partners
myoungerman@insytebusinesspartners.com

0
Mitch
12/16/2003 10:27:06 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Here you go:

https://www.greatplains.com/partnersource/documents/Partner
MSCRM/crmisvsolutions.htm

Frank Lee
Workopia, Inc.
http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm

>> Other Microsoft Great Plains Online Forum Resources

0
Frank
12/17/2003 5:04:47 AM

addons - can you forward me any info you find and I'll do
the same.
0
anonymous
12/17/2003 11:44:08 PM
I don't have/can't find your e-mail address, so I can't
forward you anything.

The list on Partnersource is the only true listing I have
found.

I did some research on the companies from the list and
have found some very interesting customiztaions.

Mitch

0
Mitch

Microsoft CRM Security Service not starting
Hi all, I have fresh installation of MS CRM (Win2003 Server Std, MSSQL2000 all latest patch - well 3a for SQL) and have set the Microsoft CRM Security Service to start automatically. However after a reboot the service fails to start. It starts without problems when i do it manually. Anybody cama acrosss a similar issue ? Here is the error in the event log ---------------------------------------------------------- MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- Error: <description>The MSCRM Security Service has not been started.</descr...

Product Catalog Questions
Can someone please explain to me what the following fields are for when setting up a new product? -List price -Standrad Cost -Current cost Obviously one of these fields is for the sale price of the product... but which one? and what are the other fields fore? How do they affect the revenue forecasting? I bought the working with CRM Dynamics 3.0 book. However it has NOTHING about the product catalog section in it whatsoever. -Julius When you configure the price list for the products, the pricing rules can be based off these entries. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "juls8...

How to create a rolling list on a slide?
Trying to have a rolling list of names on a slide that will run uninterrupted until end of the list. Anyone know how? Is it possible? Thanks StevedinSF See if this helps: http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00207.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "StevedinSF" <StevedinSF@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:F7DB924D-7C34-42CF-B6DB-B04ADE9BAEB7@microsoft.com... > Trying to have a rolling list of names on a slide that will run > uninterrupted > until end of the list. > > Anyone know how? Is it possible? > > Thanks ...

customize activity in crm
I am looking for a way to customize activities in the "workplace" section. I am familiar with adding new schema fields and have done this, and customized other forms such as the account forms. But I do not see a way to change the activities. The end goal is to be able to group the activities into different types. So I would either like to add a new field, that could be put on the form, or add in additional types of activities beyond the email, task, etc. Any suggestions? I am using version 1.2 on windows 2003 server. Thanks, J Unfortunately there is no way of cust...

Replicating Global Address List
Good Evening, I have a general question that I was hoping you guys could assist with. I currently have a forest with two domain trees. At the root of the forest, I am running exchange 2000, In one domain tree I am running exchange 2000, and in the other domain tree I am running exchange 2003. I want to be able to share the global address list amoung all domains in the forest. What is the best way of doing this. I was at one time using ADC to replicate my exchange, however no more exchange 5.5. Should I use exchange replication service? Thanks for your help! In the last exci...

how to synchronize hotmail contacht list with outlook
-- The search continues A Subscription that uses the MSN Connector will allow Hotmail Contacts to be accessed in Outlook. After that you can just copy them to your Outlook Contacts. It's a manual process. -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Robert L." <warriors@hotmail.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:08A76F82-4426-4F20-8459-CBE830C04043@microsoft.com... > > -- > The search continues ...

Move Track in CRM button away from Send button
Users are accidentally promoting personal emails in CRM because the Track in CRM button is so close to the Send button. Need to be able to move it to another location. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Communit...

How do I display the last entry in a list
In Excel 2003, I have a list of values in a column and want to return the last entry (ie highest row number) in the list to another cell. Can this be done? Hi, This does it for column A =INDIRECT("A"&SUMPRODUCT(MAX((ROW(A1:A65535))*(A1:A65535<>"")))) Mike "ozsteve" wrote: > In Excel 2003, I have a list of values in a column and want to return the > last entry (ie highest row number) in the list to another cell. Can this be > done? =LOOKUP(99^99,A:A) for column A -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200759 "ozsteve" wrote:...

Contacts list causes program to crash
Someone at the office is running on a W2K professional with Outlook 2000 and has run into a problem when accessing her Contacts list from the Address Book. This only started today after she did her last Windows Update. This doesn't happen to any other of her lists. When she scrolls or pages through the list, it always stops at the same place and then the program crashes. This happens everytime and always at the same place. I assume this is might be a corrupted list. Is this a text file that I can fix or is it some type of database file? Thanks, Tom ...

Export list of Dist Groups in AD/Exchange?
Anyone know how to use LDIFDE or CSVDE to export a list of all the dist. groups in AD. All the info I'm finding is mostly for getting the members of Dist Groups. I very well might need that but I initially just need to export all Dist Groups into a list. I am currently migrating from 5.5 to 2003 and using 3rd party migration tool. This tool synced the environments thereby creating dist. Groups in a specific OU in AD. I need to list to compare both sides cause it appears some are missing from 2003. I tried using CSVDE the OU - "distgroups" csvde -f distgroups.csv -l name -...

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Distribution Lists within Outlook
Is there a cap on how many contacts you can have in a distribution list? I have about 250 and it won't let me save anymore. It displays a message stating that it has been moved or deleted. I tried moving it to a personal folder then back and it still won't work. Any suggestions? Thanks. The only information I could find on limitations of Distribution Lists was for Outlook 2000, her is a link to articles that talk about it, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;238569. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/...

CRM 3 and SQL Server 2005
Have someone some feedback using SQL Server 2005 with CRM 3 in a production environment ? Some issues ?? -- MCSE,MCSD.NET,MCDBA,MCCRM. Microsoft CRM Partner. We're presently running it 100% successfully on two client systems as well as our internal system without a problem. The only problem we ran into (first install) was that are reporting services wasn't on port 80 for the CRM install. We made that change and everything worked. After the install we were able to move back to the non-standard port and CRM talks just fine with the reporting server. John "Patrick FABRE&qu...

CRM 1.2 and Activity Dates
We have a VB.NET web service which is called by various applications whose purpose is to interface to CRM. I have a method which creates a couple of phone activities that worked just fine in CRM 1.0. However, since we upgraded to CRM 1.2, the code breaks. The error states that the date is out of range. I don't know whether this is due to something different in CRM 1.2 or a configuration issue in the environment. The VB.NET code simply assigns a valid date to a .NET Date object and converted to universal time as in 'MyDate.ToUniversalTime'. I have tried virtual every ...

Cannot add fields to a CRM View
Hello, I am trying to add fields to CRM Orders view. I need to get the contact information, and those fields are not available when I attempt to create a view in Orders. I can easily create a SQL view that does what I need. How do I get CRM to add fields which are not available in the list? TIA, -- SQL DBA MCSE First, add the fields to the Order Form. Then publish. Then remove from Order Form. Then publish again The fields should now be available to add to views Peter Lynch -- "David_SQLDBA" <DavidSQLDBA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:172...

CRM 4.0
Hi, After upgrading the crm 4.0 all reports seems to be duplicated, but reports are working fine. when enter reporting services I can see 2 folders for the company, one that doesn't contain any report. So i deleted it. Reports are running fine in reports server. After this I get the following error when running the reports in CRM: An error has occured try this action again. if the problem continues, check Microsoft Dynamics CRM community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics crm administrator Finally you can contact CRM support. ANY IDEAS??? Have...

List boxes
I need to figure out if its possible to have multi-level list boxes. need a list box that has approximately 70 options; when you select on of the 70 options I need another list box (sub list?) to open giving u to 10 choices based on what was selected from the first list of 70 I've spent 2 hours searching for information on this and can't seem t correctly ask the question. It is basically a 2 level list box tha would work much like the Excel menu. The first level is genera categories. The second level needs to expand based on what you chose i the first level. Any help would be very app...

image list #3
hi, i want to create a list box with gif images.is it posiible to use CImageList.is there any other method for doing it? please help. anu ...

List Box formating
Is there a way to make each entry of a list box look like a button? On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:42:01 -0800, Justin <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to make each entry of a list box look like a button? No; you could use an Option Group control instead, though. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] Use a continuous subform instead of the listbox. Then you can have the control look like a button and handle the click or double-click with VBA code. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimor...

CRM Data Dictionary
Hi all, Wouldnt it be very helpful if we had the CRM Data Dictionary? I am just starting developing reports with CRM 3.0, and I am coming accross some views, like -- FilteredAccount -- FilteredIncident -- FilteredAsp_CaseResolutionDetails -- FilteredSubject I would like to know more about them, of course, I am already having a look at the database, but if someone, somewhere, had already done that, I would be so grateful if he or she could drop me some hints, or even a data dictionary document. thanks in advance, Marcello Miorelli The CRM schema is quite well documented. Start with ER diag...

One Note Product Key Not Entering
I received my microsoft office CD and product key. When I installed it, everything seemed to work. The product key worked for everything in office except one-note. Every time I enter the product key in one-note, it says that it's the wrong code. Help please! What version of Office are you using? "Sonitus" <Sonitus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F8FB50B-8C30-4502-9F1D-7B2D75B3243F@microsoft.com... > I received my microsoft office CD and product key. When I installed it, > everything seemed to work. The product key worked for everyth...

Numbered Lists in Text Box
I have Publisher 2003 and I am creating a newletter. In this newsletter I am making a numbered list in a text box and I need it to go to next level when I tab like it does in Word. For instance I have the number 1, and when I enter at the end of that item and hit tab I need it to go to a. instead of the number 2. Is that possible in Publisher? Thanks in advance. No, it is not possible in Publisher. You will have to manually do this operation. Might try doing it in Word, it might carry over in a copy/paste operation. Or import a Word document under file. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http...

Dynamics 10 Upgrade fails "product 949 does not support upgrading
I have installed new instance of Dynamics 10 with latest service pack (new folder). I ran utilities and before I even get a chance to upgrade the data, I receive and errors "Product 949 does not support upgrading from version 9.0.268." We have version 9.0 running fine with Field Service in the set file so why won't it upgrade?? We only use a small part of field service (historical lookups in SOP) so I can't just drop it. Since it's a self-installed module by default, how can it not upgrade??? I believe you have to be at least on 9.0.281 version of GP. I am no...

Outllok CRM problem
Hi, This happens on two different networks. After I installed CRM for Outlook version 1.2 on the server, I kept getting event ID 11 in the system log. "There are multiple accounts with name cifs/server.local of type DS_SERVICE_PRINCIPAL_NAME. A differnet problem I have now is the CRM appoint and CRM task in Outlook stopped working after a few days. If I tried to click the buttons(CRM appointments or CRM tasks) on the tool bar, nothing would happen. (It used to come up a pop up windows for me to create the appointment or tasks. The CRM contact and CRM E-mail stills works, so it shouldn'...

How can I read data from SQL Tables for CRM?
Hello, I am new to CRM. I am trying to read the encrypted data in CRM database for example SalesOrderBase table, some of the fields are encrypted, is there a way to decrypt the data in those field and display in SQL Reports? Thanks, Meg, Data is not encrypted in the Salesorderbase table. Which fields are you referring to? However for SQL reports you should be using FilteredViews and not access the tables directly. For salesorder use the FilteredSalesorder View. More details on Report writing and adding filters can be found in the SDK which can be downloaded from here: http://www.mic...