CRM integration with SAP R3

Hi,

I'd like to know if is possible to integrate microsoft dynamics CRM with SAP
R3 and wich is the best way to do.

Is the any connector available?

Thanks.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
Integration is possbile through custom development but currently there is no
third party connector availalbe in market. You may use biztalk for
integration or do custome integration using CRM SDK.
For detatails:
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2006/mar06/03-27Convergence2006CRMPR.mspx

You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this.
--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

try www.scribesoft.com

"uMar Khan" <imumar@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Integration is possbile through custom development but currently there is
> no
> third party connector availalbe in market. You may use biztalk for
> integration or do custome integration using CRM SDK.
> For detatails:
> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2006/mar06/03-27Convergence2006CRMPR.mspx
>
> You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on
> this.
> --
> PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for
> our
> feedback.
>
> uMar Khan
> Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com
>

> "Santi" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to know if is possible to integrate microsoft dynamics CRM with
>> SAP
>> R3 and wich is the best way to do.
>>
>> Is the any connector available?
>>
>> Thanks.

0
Benjamin

CRM & Office 2007
Hello I was wondering if there is any way to synchronize CRM and Office 2007 programs, more specifically Office Accounting 2007. I read something about a rollup 2 for CRM, but I am not sure if that is what I need. If it IS what I need, could you provide the link to the download site please? Thanks, S.R. Hi SR, There is nothing regarding office accounting 2007 sycronization in Rollup 2. And I dont think there is any built in sycronization tool from Microsoft for this purpose. There may be some addons from third parties like one of them is: http://gurangosoft.com/default.aspx Or you may ...

export CRM contacts\mail address's to outlook
Is there a way that anyone knows how to AUTO export and import the contacts from MSCRM, into outlook contacts. either by using windows scheduler or some other means. I have a client that will be using CRM with ExactTarget so having the ability to send mailshots on behalf of others (like outlook). BUT not all of their users have access to CRM, they want to have some scheduler to auto export the crm mail contacts out of CRM and into a public folder contacts list. Anyone got some great ideas? cheers J -- Thanks again for all the help Hi, We are using scrib from scribesoft, who can sche...

New items with purchase order integration
I'm running a daily integration to bring purchase orders into GP using Integration Manager. The source is a text file. It works very well. The problem I have is with new items. When there is an item in the source file that does not exist in Great Plains, I would like the integration to fail or skip the line item. Currently, it brings the item into the Purchase Order as a non inventory item. The document will show the item number and the cost but no item description. Where can I change the behavior for this? Unfortunately, with the users that put non-inventory items on POs Wh...

winmail.dat attachments for CRM-tracked emails
Hello, our users are experiencing an issue with CRM-tracked emails from Outlook when the email is sent to Lotus Notes recipients: Email created in Outlook 2003 on Windows XPSP2 with CRM 3.0 desktop or laptop client installed (CRM server running Windows Server 2003SP1, SQL Server 2005SP1) Email has an attachment (usually a PDF file) Email is tracked in CRM using 'Track in CRM' button on new message in Outlook Outlook is using a POP3 mailbox, not Exchange Server Recipient is not using Outlook, usually Lotus Notes Attachment is called winmail.dat and the sender's attachment is gon...

Redeployment of CRM to create a DEV environment
We currently have a CRM Prod and CRM Dev environment. They were setup by Consultants/Integrators when we rolled out a year ago. Our Dev enviroment's data has stayed pretty static since we rolled out since we weren't really sure about how to do a restore of Prod to it. At this point, we'd really like to get a true up-to-date Dev environment in order to do a full systems test of a product configurator add-on that we purchased. My understanding is that updating a Dev enviroment is done using the Reployment Wizard. I'm reading through the "Redeploying Microsoft 3.0...

As in GP ver7.5 allow the removal of the SQL user integration
Ver 10 of GP enrypts the user password in such a way that the user can't login using their profile to any other SQL process. Ver 7.5 allowed the detaching of this encryption facility in GP. Removing this ability is a backward step. The ability to detach the GP to SQL user integration should be reinstated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion i...

CRM Security issue with Administrator account
I am unable to add users in the CRM Development Manager. I try to create new users in the wizard, the users are listed, but after selecting the users, a warning pops up telling me I do not have "sufficient security priveleges" to add users. This is a problem because I have logged on as the Administrator. Any help??? I am willing to change Admin's security or create a new Admin.... Does the administrator have a valid CRM license? Mike "Douglas Hahn" <dhahn@digitaldim.com> wrote in message news:2af201c3e130$efd9e420$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am unable...

CRM 4.0 Activities Flaw/Issue
After upgrading from CRM 3 to 4 about 1 month ago, a sales rep pointed out an issue with Activites that isn't working as it should (or would think). In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Today option, it would list only activities due today. No overdue items. In CRM 4, if you select the Due Today option, it shows all activities due Today AND overdue. Basically, it's broken and useless with no Today option. In CRM 3, if you selected the Due Overdue option, it would list activites that are overdue. In CRM 4, if you selecte the Due Overdue option, it shows all activities due Today AND ove...

Unable to create new user on CRM 4.0
Hi everyone, I've a problem with my CRM 4.0 server. Since I use dcpromo on it (at first the CRM 4.0 server was DC and now it's only a server) I can't create new user on the CRM. The CRM works perfectly with the actuel user but I can't create/ reactive user... The message is in French, it's quite simple :( No info in the message, it just says me that an error has occured... I tried using the 2 methods in the CRM, it's the same error I don't know what can be the problem, and I don't now what do to ... I need help Thanks Potentially to do with Network Service a...

CRM Views should have easier scrolling
When adding or modifying a CRM view by adding columns, you may have to scroll left/right to see view contents. Then you may have to scroll up/down. However, you can't see up/down scroll bar and column one contents at the same time. This needs a fix. your totally right. Right now the only way to keep this becoming an issue is to not add too many fields so the vertical scroll bar dissapears. The only solution I can see would be to have a vertical scroll bar on both sides of the view. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Larry" <Larry@dis...

Installing the CRM Laptop Client error message
"The user id associated with the current record is not valid" is the error message that shows when starting Outlook. We have installed the laptop client on numerous laptops, this has only appeared on one laptop which is a tablet type and the only other difference is that it is running outlook 2003 where all the others are running outlook 2002. The operating system is windows XP on all the laptops. Anyone got any ideas, can't seem to find any other help on this. ...

Share Point & MS CRM
In notes section, how to attach a document link on the SPS server to the MS CRM? When creating a note It only uses Upload method.. ...

Moving CRM from one server to another error at step 5
I've only got one server on the network. I wanted to reinstall it from scratch as when CRM was installed Exchange had not been and is coming up with a corrupt metabase if I try to install. The server has 2 disks mirrored, so I've broken the mirror and now have the old installation on one disk and a brand new install on the other. The machine name, domain name etc are identical. I've gone through the redeployment guide, but on step 5 the process bombs with a series of errors: 06/14/2005 15:39:44 Backup BusinessUnitBase table. 06/14/2005 15:39:45 Could not use view or function...

Upgrade CRM 1.2 And Custom
Did somebody upgrade CRM 1.0 to 1.2 with several customization? I would like to know how CRM was after upgrade, and if you had any problem with custom? Regards, Sylvie Mondoux We had customizations and we had to change the isv.config and web.config file because those are replaced during the upgrade. Everything else was left in place in our case. "Sylvie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b7be01c43787$140ceac0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Did somebody upgrade CRM 1.0 to 1.2 with several > customization? I would like to know how CRM was after > ...

Active Directory information for crm users
Why is a lot of user information duplicated for CRM users that is already available in the Active Directory user accounts? Examples include address information and phone numbers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

CRM 4.0 Campaigns`
Hi Just a simple quick question regarding campaigns. I have just created a test campaign to familiarise myself with the campaign feature. The question is when doing an email campaign when does the system send the emails as the status is sitting at Pending at the moment and nothing is happening. I am making a presumption that it does not happen till the evening as not to interfere with normal daily usage. I look forward to any comments. Thanks Hi David, First thing, do you want to send your email activities through Outlook or are you using a CRM Email connector to an Exchange Serv...

Using IBF without CRM license
Hi there! Can a user who hasn' t a CRM license use the IBF (to see info about a CRM entity) when working an Office Application? Thanks, Elena Not sure of the "official" answer, but my guess is no. The IBF adapter for CRM is going to piggy back on the CRM API's. The CRM API licensing requires a license. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:32:15 +0200, "Elena" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> wrote: Hi there! Can a user who hasn' t a CRM license use the IBF ...

CRM Exchange website
I have installed the exchange conector do I need to use the exchange website as the default or can I use any of my websites that do not have exchange? Thanks I do not think it matters which website you use. However, the router will not affect OWA if that is your concern. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:55:06 -0700, "Michael Alexio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I have installed the exchange conector do I need to use the exchange website as the default or can I use any of ...

Any one have opening in Ms Dynamics CRM in US?
Any one have opening in Ms Dynamics CRM in US? ...

Email from non-CRM contact
I am getting ready to start customizing CRM for a Service implementation. The majority of support requests will come via email queues. Users will then convert to a case. About 80% of the emails will come from CRM contacts. The other 20% will come from non-CRM contacts. What is the best way to manage these emails? IE: do we have to create a CRM contact before creating the case? If not, can we just associate the case to the Account and list the originating email address directly on the case form? How are other people handling this scenario? ...

MSDN Universal & use of CRM 1.2
We have MSDN Empower program subscription. The license explicitly permits use of SBS and Exchange for real world use - not just development. This is unusual for MSDN as I understand. I can't find definitive confirmation if CRM is also permitted for actual use under Empower, or not. If it is, can we add licenses to the MSDN Subscriber organization ? John m. John, Try the M$ action pack, $299 US. http://members.microsoft.com/partner/salesmarketing/partnermarket/actionpack/actionpackus.aspx <snip> The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription is designed to provide you with the essentia...

Importing accounts and contacts from cdf using CRM migration assistant : nothing happens
Hello ! I spent almost the night to import datas for my small business, everything seems fine in the cdf database, but when I try to move data using the assistant, nothing happens, no records are pumped, and I have no errors. I customized some attributes in the account element, prepared the cdf database from CRM, imported my data ( 11000 accounts ) in cdf, checked the requested values ( seem fine - I use no guid, it's right ? ) and when I execute the import procedure, select only accounts and contacts, everything goes fast, and finally show 0 records moved of 0 : I am having th...

CRM Web links appear to be broken
I am able to open the home page and move throught the interface. The issue I have: I open "HOME" and then move throught the website, I hit errors when trying to return to "home" and other links. Errors occur 95% of the time. The error shows as a permission problem, but if I continue to navigate through the site I eventually get to home. I have a new server and just installed MS SBS 2003 with CRM 1.2. I am also unable to load the Outlook client --> during installation, the host computer is unble to locate the CRM server --> the same server I am have web li...

Windows CE R3 installation
Hi I post here yet another question about the WindowsCE 6.0 R3 instalation. I encountered the fact, that a library is updated during the R3 installation, but the corresponding source file not. I then had a look at the installer file and saw that there the source code file is missing. Well the library i am talking about is the bthci.lib and the (only one) source code file is \PRIVATE\WINCEOS\COMM\BLUETOOTH\HCI\BASE\hci.cxx Does anybody know about this inconsistency? ...

CRM dev to test to prod
I am just getting started on a CRM implementation. How successfull have you been with three different environments and promotion of customization/data from dev up to produciton? Are there any tricks to promoting from one environment to another? Thanks for your help! We often use multiple environments. Change control and the export/import of customizatins is the key. Depending on the data associated with some of tha tables, you can spend some time migrating data as well, but that's no different than any application. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Kenny C" <K...