CRM Integration requires NTFS formatted hard drive

Hi,

When I'm trying to instal MSCRM Integration with Great Plains v. 1.2 results
in this error
Microsoft CRM Integration requires NTFS formatted hard drive.
Please resolve the issue and re-start setup

The integration server is running on Win 2000 Server SP4. The system
partition and hard drive already using NTFS file system.

Any suggestions?

Thanx,
David
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to count cells that are highlighted by conditional formatting
How do I return a count of how many cells in a range are highlighted (via conditional formatting) without using VBA in Excel 2007? What conditions are used to set the CF in those cells? You need to construct a formula which incorporates those conditions - this might be a simple SUMIF if the condition is simple (eg cell greater than 10), but may need to be more complex than this. Post back with further details if you need more help. Hope this helps. Pete On Feb 10, 3:11=A0pm, jngbutler35 <jngbutle...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I return a count of how ...

Where are "Custom Format Cells" stored ?
Hi, Do you know where are stored the data of "format cells" dialog box ? "custom" formats are not present in excel 2002, for some of my users... Thank you ! Yann First thing you do when you come back from lunch. Make a change to custom formats then run a file search for any file changed in the last few minutes/hour "saxo_saxo@yahoo.fr" wrote: > Hi, > > Do you know where are stored the data of "format cells" dialog box ? > "custom" formats are not present in excel 2002, for some of my users... > > Thank you ! > &g...

Company numbers generated automatic from MS CRM
Have anybody an idea how I can make that every company gets automatic an Companynumber from MS-CRM? Thank you for your help! Alwin Assuming you have the technical knowledge (.Net development, and some COM+), this is easily done with PostCallouts "Alwin" wrote: > Have anybody an idea how I can make that every company gets automatic an > Companynumber from MS-CRM? Thank you for your help! Alwin Have you any paperwork, how to do this? or an artikle? Thanks a lot Alwin "David Jennaway" wrote: > Assuming you have the technical knowledge (.Net development, and ...

Verifying integrity
When the Database Utility is running to verify the integrity of the database, how do you know that it is running and the progress? I choose to check the integrity and then "Choose" or "OK" or whatever the button said and then I don't see anything that shows that it is running or how long it will take. No feedback in other words. So, how do I know that the Database Utility is actually doing what it is supposed to be doing? Linda On 11/13/09 9:07 AM, in article 590542e1-6bd5-4191-afa1-19a0648dc833@r5g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, "Linda" <anmldr@bel...

Conditional Formatting based on deadlines
I'm trying to change the colour of rows based on how close the deadlin is. The deadline date is in column E I've been trying =IF $E2<DATE+7 So, if the date in E2 is 7 days away or less, then apply conditiona formatting. Excel won't accept this, though. Any ideas -- madblok ----------------------------------------------------------------------- madbloke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1442 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27448 Under conditional formatting set condition 1 Formula is =+$...

CRM contacts in outlook
Hi I have a few clients that have this same issue. When using Outlook, not all the CRM contacts appear within the Outlook default contacts even after running CRM synchronisation. Does anyone know how i canm troubleshoot/fix this problem? Thanks Dylan Hi Dylan, Is is maybe possible that the users don't have rights to see the contacts? It could be that they are in a different Business Unit. With kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Dylan Mines" wrote: > Hi > > I have a few clients that have this same issue. When using Outlook, not all > th...

How to Paste in Powerpoint without losing the format of the slide
When pasting a slide from one presentation to another, I find that I lose the original format or layout of the slide. I have been told that a small icon appears when pasting offering to keep the original format....I just don't get that. I have Powerpoint 2007 for Students, running on Vista. Any ideas? PowerPoint 2007 Try the following:- Office Button (top left hand corner) PowerPoint Options (lower right hand corner) Advanced (on left hand side) then, on the right hand side, under Cut, copy, and paste toggle off or on (as desired) the Show Paste Option buttons box ...

Problems with CRM install
hi all, I just cannot get CRM 1.2 going at work. I'm trying to install on 2003 Server and following the MS instructions to the letter but keep getting the error when I hit the CRM install "... Cannot create CRM database" Please help with any sugestions -- it's driving me crazy! Hi Daniel, - Are you logged on as a Domain Admin? Do you have also Local Admin privilege? - Are the CRM Server and The SQL Server within the same domain? If not they had to.. - Are you trying to install CRM on a SQL's Named instance? Because CRM only support install on the default SQL Name...

I'd like to conditionally format a cell based on today's date
I have a column that contains important dates, and I'd like to say make the forecolor red if they're 3 months away, blue if their 6 months away, etc... How do I do this? Look up "conditional formatting" in Excel help. -- David Biddulph "0to60" <holeshot60_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23mzT42nAJHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have a column that contains important dates, and I'd like to say make the >forecolor red if they're 3 months away, blue if their 6 months away, etc... > > How do I do this? On Aug 20, 2:32=A0...

OT? C# integration into MFC C++
Sorry if this is off topic but I need some advise:: I write C++ code using MFC. I purchased a 3rd party library of graphics utilities that has a C# interface. I believe that one of the selling points of Studio.net was that because of the common language layer, it was "easy" to use modules developed in the different languages. Can someone point me to an on-line tutorial that might help me get my arms around using these C# calls from C++? Thanks as usual! Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from h...

VBA/Macro/Date format help
Hello Firstly I apologise if this is not the right forum. Some kind soul (I forget who, sorry) wrote me a macro that copied the contents of 4 columns to another part of a spreadsheet if the date matched today's date. For some reason I can't fathom, when it copies the date, it does so in US format rather than the UK format which is the setting for my PC. Given that today's date (2nd August) in UK reads as 02/08/03 the US format returns the date of Feb 2nd. I really don't understand VBA at all, when I call the help file Excel can't locate it, and I'm struggling! I can ...

How do I make a particular column required in Excel?
Our NPO is creating a reimbursement chart in Excel. We're trying to make it so that if employees do not fill in one particular column entitled "Projects," they will get an error or will be unable to have a final sum filled in. Is there any way I can make this particular column required so that if it is not filled in, the chart will not complete properly? Thank you in advance for any advice or help--I'm a bit of a novice to this! smistretta, You don't really give enough information for, (me to give), a real answer but if the "Projects" column is column G...

CRM folders in outlook 2007 Favourites Folder
Hi, Does anyone know how to keep CRM folders in outlook 2007 Favourites Folder permanently? When I use my notebook off-line the CRM plug-in does not find CRM (because I'm off-line) and then removed the CRM folders from the Favourite folders area. Thanks for the help. Ben On Oct 2, 10:01=A0am, Ben English <BenEngl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know how to keep CRM folders in outlook 2007 Favourites Folde= r > permanently? > > When I use my notebook off-line the CRM plug-in does not find CRM (becaus= e > I'm off-line) and t...

formatting using VB If statement
I have the following code on the On Format property of one of my Headers on my report: Private Sub GroupHeader1_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) If ChangePri = True Then Priority.BackColor = vbGreen Priority.FontWeight = 800 Else Priority.BackColor = vbWhite Priority.FontWeight = 400 If min = True Then sono.BackColor = vbYellow sono.FontWeight = 800 Else sono.BackColor = vbWhite sono.FontWeight = 400 If missed = True Then QtyShi...

VERY Slow Integration
I have been reading about how slow IM seems to be. It seems to me however that my integration is beyond the scope of slow. I have an Integration that pulls info from various fields from 2 tables. I have these mapped and created a query relationship. However, when I run the integration its taking 15 plus minutes per document. Surley there is something I am doing wrong or have misconfigured. The source database is SQL 2000 while the destination is on SQL 2005 connection is on a T1. I am using version 8.0 of IM Any ideas on where to start to find the problem. I have exhausted every thing...

Safe to Reset CRM server computer account?
I'm seeing a significant problem between my CRM server and my Active Directory. Any action that requires access to AD fails - CRM Deployment Manager, AD Users and Computers, AD Sites and Services, simply adding a domain user to the local machine - all fail. Somehow, though, CRM is still operational. Is it safe to reset the CRM server's computer account in Active Directory, without harming the CRM system? Has anybody here done this before, and lived to tell the tale? And to go a step further, is it safe to remove the CRM server from the domain, and then re-add it back to ...

phone calls in outlook 2007 crm integration
Hello, Am I correct in assuming that there is no way to designate who a phone call is to if you are using the default Outlook (task) form to track a phone call? If I am calling in regard to an opportunity, I usually want to set the 'regarding' field to the opportunity, so as far as I can tell there is no way to set the 'to' field? Thanks! On Aug 18, 4:47=A0pm, "jpop" <a...@afd.com> wrote: > Hello, > > Am I correct in assuming that there is no way to designate who a phone ca= ll > is to if you are using the default Outlook (task) form to tra...

Controlling user access to MS CRM in a Multi-tenant environment.
Hi all, How can i prevent concurrent user logging to CRM concurrently using same logging details. the client has one licence, but other staff members are able to log onto CRM use same credentials at the same time. i want to be able to prevent othe people from logging in if there one already logged in. -- ...

Formatting date to week
Hi All, I'm trying to create a select query which have field date. Now I want have a field which return the date value to week format.How to create it.I want the week change every monday at 7.30 am.How to make access achieve it.Hope somebody like to help. If by "week format" you mean the number of the week, something like below will work somewhat: TheWeekNumber: DatePart("ww", [TheDateField], vbMonday) It does not take into account your need for it starting at 7:30am. If the date field has a time element, something like this may meet your needs: TheWeekNumbe...

Excel wont recognise date format
I export a set of data from SQL and have a column showing dates. An example of this format is 5/13/2007 6:19:07 PM which is May, 13 2007. I need to format this column to show just the date without the time element. but excel wont recognise this as a date. How can I work around this? Thanks for your kind advice. Regards Frendi, It sound like the *Date* is actually time try: =INT(A1+0) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Fendi Baba" <effendi@epitome.co...

numbers format
I formatted a group of cells, using currency,2 decimal places, the $ sign. When I clicked okay only one cell formatted; the rest have ##### in each cell. Can anyone tell me what to do to correct it? Hi MaryJo, Your column is not wide enough. 1) Select column and use Format|Column and set a width, OR 2) Use the mouse to grab the column border (for example between B and C) and drag to make column wider, OR 3) Double click on column border to get automatic fit to size for column Best wishes Bernard "Mary Jo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58ff01...

CRM on SBS2003 08-29-03
I know it is not supported but I just converted all my test gear over to SBS2003 and Windows 2003 and I would also like to get at least a small pilot of the CRM Standard that came in the Action Pack running. I finally gave up on installing on one of the Windows 2003 servers and build a junk Windows 2000 server out of a pile of parts and got the CRM server running. That got the web access up and running, but I just got Exchange 2003 and Office 2003/Outlook 2003 on all the test machines. Has anyone hacked the system enough to get anything to work with Outlook 2003 and Office 2003 that would shar...

First time open Outlook get communication error yet website CRM wo
Every morning when I open Outlook, I get a "problem communicating with CRM" error. I try with IE and it works fine, so there is no problem with CRM. If I close Outlook, then open it again, it's fine. Why is it always failing the first time? ...

CRM Web Client v3.0
Having an issue with the CRM web client. I can access the Web Client on the CRM Server, the Domain Controller, and a random end user workstation using the CRM Admin and CRM Admin Backup roles but can't access the Web Client from the the actual CRM end user's workstation using his CRM login (different workstation than the one I mentioned above). This user is a user on the network, I am using the same login info for the CRM user as the network but when I open IE and type the address for CRM website, I get nothing, no errors, no pop-up blocked, no "A program is trying to clo...

how to configure SSRS08 to do Sharepoint Integration?
I have installed theWindows SharePoint Services 3.0 to the Reporting Server 2008. In the Reporting Services Configuration Manager, I don’t see Share Point Integration button as a SSRS 2005. I have tried install a new instances of SSRS08, but during the installation, the option to install the new instance of SSRS as Sharepoint Integration is grey out. How do I install/configure SSRS 2008 with Sharepoint integration? ...