CRM Integration errors

I am trying to publish schemas in the settings and
configuration tool. I enter the directory to publish to
and I receive the following error.

Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4D.

I can not find anything on the knowledge base about this
error.

Tricia
0
Tricia
11/27/2004 8:16:12 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Tricia,

I've received the same error many times on the integration server.
Typically the cause is the install.

During install, the Integration server populates an internal table with
information about the MGP and CRM.  We've abandon totally the BizTalk
integration in favour of Scribe's integraiton so I can't get you the table
name, sorry. (problems of this kind were why we decided against implementing
the Microsoft integration at customers)

The name is somewhat obvious - with either config or settings in the table
name.  Its on the MSCRMINtegration db on the SQL server you referenced during
the integration install.

Typically, when you get that error, it can't connect properly to CRM and
pukes when it doesn't know what to do.  Although unsupported without proper
MBS supervision - if you review the data in that table, you may see something
pretty obvious that is 'wrong' - if you do, you can update it via sql and
correct the problem.

Alternately, you can contact MBS support and have them work it out with you.
 I'd recommend this in order to keep within the boundaries of your support
agreement.

Good luck,

Steve C.

"Tricia" wrote:

> I am trying to publish schemas in the settings and
> configuration tool. I enter the directory to publish to
> and I receive the following error.
>
> Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4D.
>
> I can not find anything on the knowledge base about this
> error.
>
> Tricia

Steve,

Thanks for your feedback. It turned out to be a problem
with the machine.config file. It was using the local
system account when it was trying to access CRM. We have
been looking into Scribe for the integration. I have been
hearing that it was the way to go.

Thanks again!
Tricia

0
Tricia

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

80070005 error #2

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...

Integration Transactions Pls help
Can anyone let me know how much time does the integration manager takes to upload a 10,000 lines(SOP) into GP There are two methods of importing SOP transactions. One uses the SQL optimized adapter and one does not. The method used depends upon the data you would need to map. There are some fields and business logic not available with the SQL adapter. But, assuming you are using the SQL adapter, you should be able to import 10,000 transactions in about 60 minutes or less. If you are using the other one, start it and go home for the night. It will take hours. If you have some reso...

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...

CRM Error