CRM Integration 08-03-04

Hi,

Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ?

I need to integrate with CRM.

Thanks for you help.
Carlos

0
Carlos
8/3/2004 8:45:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM_Server_CD1\wwwroot\bin

"Carlos" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ?
>
> I need to integrate with CRM.
>

> Thanks for you help.
> Carlos

It is on the installation CD.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:45:00 -0700, "Carlos"

Hi,

Where I find the Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy ?

I need to integrate with CRM.

Thanks for you help.
Carlos

0
Matt

crm sales for outlook
i have installed sales for outlook and tried a litte bit to see what it does. in my opinion if i do not need to go offline it has no meaining to use sales for outlook's resricted functionality. to be more specific, i think that email functionality of ms crm is too weak and i was thinking that sales for outlook can be a better solution to send emails but i can see no difference. is is true or am i missing something? regards, orkun The Sales for Outlook is offered as an alternative to the web interface for online users. It is not designed to offer much additional functionality to onli...

running total 03-15-08
i need to have a running total in a query. example date item qty needed onhand available 03/18/08 1 500 2000 1500 03/19/08 1 1500 2000 0 3/20/08 1 250 2000 -250 so the available column changes based on the available of the prior line. i want this to continue until the item changes. is this possible. thanks Use a subquery to get the sum of the previous values for the same item. You will want type an expression like this into the Field row of your qu...

Direct Email in CRM 3.0
Hi all, we've just upgraded MS CRM3.0 from 1.2. I can't find how to send Direct email to list of contacts. Though the feature seems to work exactly like in 1.2 (with the "Direct Email" button, then select the email template, etc.), the emails don't go. The email router is ok, because if we send an individual email to one contact, everything is ok. Any suggestion? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hi- Did you verify that the CRM Bulk Email Service is running on your server? The service is not started by default. -Nathan -- Nathan Trueblood VP Client Services D...

How can I integrate a C++ application to CRM thrugh COM PROXY?
Hello I need to integraqte a VC++ (VC6) windows application with CRM SDK API I understand that it is possible to use COM interfaces via Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.dl Tried to #import Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.tlb, and tli and tlh files where generated fine and I could code a tiny sample .exe. But at run time I always have a REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG (0x80040154L) error Tried to register ComProxy.dll using regsvr32 unsuccessfully (guess that comproxy.dll does not export DllRegister). Also tryed to register as assembly using regasm.exe, having same results Same behaviour when runing s...

Referential Integrity Unavailable
I'm using Access 2007. I've created a nice little Access database with all the tables related to each other and referential integrity are all enforced. I've split the database with the backend holding the relationships with the referential integrity still enforced. When I looked into the frontend and into the relationships window, all the tables and the relationships are also there with the referential integrity enforced. Now I have the MS SQL Server 2005 Express installed and I've used the upsizing wizard in Access to create a database into the SQL Server Express. I&...

IE6 Truncates My CRM Letters (ntext) to 2000 chars.
Our users are finding that they cannot create letters (activities) in CRM which are longer than 2,000 characters. Having copy/pasted text into the description field, IE6 (SP1) throws an error saying no more than 2000 chars are permitted in the field. We are sure IE6 is the problem, because the error is thrown before the form is posted. SQL Server (via the CRM Deployment Mngr) reports that the description field on a letter is ntext, ie 1Gb limit, not 2000 chars limit. We are using attachments to notes as a workaround for string long letters/emails, but this is a pain. Any ideas any...

Integration Manager for Manufacturing Job Cost
We are looking at Integration manager for GP to use with GL and AP but with AP we need to be able to integrate a transaction with a the manufacturing module's job number but I was not sure if it will do it. thanks ...

crm mobile event id 7031
The Microsoft CRM Mobile Integration Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 24 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 1000 milliseconds: Restart the service. this service continues to stop/restart on its own crm3/windows server 2003 std sp1/sql2000 sp4/all on same server used the microsoft small biz install option for crm mobile Check the files C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\CRM Mobile\bin\ MBSDeviceRegistrationService.Exe.Config and MBSIntegrationService.exe.config for the url of the crm server. Correct these and services will be ok. "karup...

CRM 4.0 Client-Side Scripting
Hi, Does anybody figure out how to impersonate using JavaScript in a SOAP call? In an CRM Online environment, I can't write plug-in to intercept the Save operation like in the On-Premise environment. Everything in an Online environment needs to go through web service and client side scripting. I have a situation where each user only have access to their own contact records. however I need a way to detect if a new user input contact is already in the system from the other users' contact records. The GenerateAuthenticationHeader() method only does authentication for the current logon u...

crystal report error 07-14-04
when i try to open a built in reports witch come with CRM it gives an error "Object doesn't support this property or method " the page of the report is displayed and the tools above appear normaly but in the body of the report the page is blank and this massage appear "Object doesn't support this property or method " anyone have an idea or saw this before? thanks in advance ...

I can't make crm fetch replies on crm emails
Hi The problem is - I can't make crm fetch replies on crm emails. I can send an email from crm - it appears as a completed activity. But replies only get to outlook -- i need to promote them to activities manually. Is there anyway to find out why they dont get into crm automaticly? I have two servers - mscrm 1.2 (win2003) and exchange 2003. Any useful reply would be appreciated greatly. Thanks. Max ...

CRM 4.0 : How to manage a datagrid in a form ?
Hello, I have the following issue regarding the management of a meeting : - manage invitation for at least 1000 people. - manage the type of people : participants, organizer, speaker - manage the answer to the invitation After the meeting, I need to check the status of the people invited (present, not present). I was thinking to use the appointment entity but there is no way to manage the type of people, invitation's answer ... If you have experienced this type of issue or concept, please let me know how did you manage it. Thanks, -- Cyril CRM consultant ...

CRM Errors 12-01-06
Anyone know why I may see this error? Event Type: Error Event Source: Core Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 11/30/2006 Time: 4:32:27 PM User: N/A Computer: TARARISDAS01 Description: Failed to create an instance of AddOn: System.String[] Reason: File or assembly name CRMeXtension.AddOns.MultiCurrency.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found. Details: at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Boolean isStringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.Reflecti...

Meeting Item Cannot Be Opened on Outlook 8.04 Client
We are running Outlook 97 (with Office 97 service pack SR2B) on Windows 2000 machines with Exchange 5.5 on the server. We have the problem listed in: Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 228509 It says there is a fix, but I need to contact Microsoft to get it. Any one have any suggestions on how I can get this problem fixed without having to pay for support? Thanks, Rich Kitchen Network Administrator Universaltube Inc. If they tell you to contact Microsoft, CONTACT Microsoft. If it is a hotfix that is required for a specific problem that they have identified, there is no charge. J...

picture 02-22-08
hope you like it.. "Maria Sanchez" <fabulosa356@yahoo.com> wrote > hope you like it.. Perhaps fortunately, there was no picture -- if you thought you were sending e-mail, that would be fortunate. This is a newsgroup devoted to questions, answers, and technical discussion about Microsoft Access database software. Larry Linson Microsoft Office Access MVP ...

Access Templates 01-23-08
So far I am the only one of 40-50 users that has received this message. I hve looked at microsofts information and found every file that should be associated with SQL-DMO. Since we have found no reason for this problem we have tried restoring to a time 2 months befor we first installed Office 07. After reinstalling Office 07, I can download templates for all other applications again but Access 07. Access 03 templates come down with no problems also. And I can not create a new 07 Access database. All of our PCs are loaded based on an image and I verified with the hardware folks that I have...

Can't publish reports / none available in CRM
Hi, I've been going round in circles on this one for weeks. CRM is installed with SBS 2003, SQl 2000 and SRS all on the same server. SPS is also installed, all service packs applied (esp SQL SP4). No reports are visible in the CRM web UI, or, in SRS via /localhost/reports. All users in /localhost/reports have EVERY permission. When I run publishreports.exe using this syntax I get the following error message. C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Reports>publishreports "Intellego Systems" "intel lego-sbs\ReportingGroup {91070909-67e8-4227-81c8-1f17f8ce461c}" "...

Vb.net Appplication Integration with RMS qsRules
Hello everyone, I have designed a VB.Net function as follows in order to post a transaction into RMS Via Qsrules (for a very critical project in our company) The database connection executes ok The batch number is being generated ok I have verified the Inventory items are ok HOWEVER NO TRANSACTION IS GENERATED Where did I go wrong with my function? Thanks in anticipation for your advice Declaration: Private info as QSRules.ConnectionInfo = New QSRules.connectionInfoClass Private mySession as QSRules.SessionClass =New QSRules.SessionClass Function PostTrans() info.RegisterNumber = 1 i...

Hello 04-19-07
Hello, I was writing to get ideas of what everyone thinks. I am wanting to start my own business and was wondering what everyone would be interested in seeing started? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Matthew "Matthew Thornton" <matthewthornton@redshift.com> ???? news:5D1E6AF2-3979-4904-81D8-1D9732C752C2@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I was writing to get ideas of what everyone thinks. I am wanting to start > my own business and was wondering what everyone would be interested in > seeing started? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks > >...

Form problem 03-11-08
Hi there, I have an input form to capture records to linked SQL tables. the one form opens up with a blank screen on a new record, which is right. The other form opens up with a record loaded... I've looked at every single property for the form, but cannot see a difference between the two forms. Also, the tables that the forms are linked to are identical in setup. Can you help?! On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:05:01 -0700, PsyberFox <PsyberFox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi there, > >I have an input form to capture records to linked SQL tables. the one form >opens...

Update query question 04-26-10
Hello, I would like to update a record by looking at the value from a form combo box column(1). I have tried Forms![Lab Works Manager]![cmbTo].column(1) but it does not work. The bond column(0) has the ID, but in this case I need to use the actual value from column(1) and not column(0). Any idea how? Thank you, Silvio Add a hidden control to your form and set its value to =Forms![Lab Works Manager]![cmbTo].column(1) Then you can reference that hidden control in the query. Your other option is to write a VBA function and pass in the name of the form, the name of the co...

CRM Installation Error + Other
Hey all, Just some quick questions that I desperately need answering. 1) After installing and uninstalling CRM 3.0, following the uninstallation guide provided form Microsoft, I was attempting to install CRM on my computer once more, only to have the install tell me that Outlook still had CRM in it's registered accounts. It lcearly doesn't list it as being there. Any advice? 2) Anyone know how to set up CRM Server so that I can access it from the CRM client? Thanks to anyone that provides some assistance, Cheers, Chris http://<sernamename>:5555 or http://<serveripadd...

CRM 3.0
I am trying to use the Cases section of the CRM and have a couple of "how do you do it" questions. In general and prior to using the MSCRM, when our customers call for support our receptionist takes the call and sends out a emal to a distribution list which has all our techs in it which they receive on their BlackBerry's. From there, one of them will take the issue. I'd like to use the same process (or a better one if someone wants to recommend something) for the cases section of the CRM it do the same thing. So, How do other people who use the CRM Case section h...

Form size and Global.js file in the CRM or SFA's .JS
In 3.0 I used the .JS to control individual form sizes. Can this still be done on 4.0 as I have used some other on-open methods and the form size is seen to open and reset each time which is a little slow and 'untidy'. If so does anyone have a sample script? ...

MS CRM 4.0 Performance Issue
Hi, Are there any ways with which we can monitor MS CRM performance? Or how MS CRM performance can be increased? (Considering opening a new record, save and close etc). As we have deployed MS CRM for one of the client and where MS CRM is supposed to do all the processing’s in a second or two. Help highly appreciated. Thanks Bharat ...