crm in sap

can you help me about new version crm in sap?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You'd be best posting to a newsgroup that is SAP related.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"jebtesam" <jebtesam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
can you help me about new version crm in sap?

0
Matt

MS CRM should allow bulk application of actions to tasks.
Especially for opps that have been closed for one reason or another. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=aa448dd7-614e-4815-9345-840b1584609d&dg=microsoft.pu...

Installing CRM on SBS2003 gives cannot register security services error
I am trying to install CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 system that I have in a test lab and I get a cannot register security services error with a retry cancel and ignore buttons. Is this a know issue with a workaround that I missed in the documentation? Bill Walter ----- Bill Walter wrote: ----- I am trying to install CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 system that I have in a test lab and I get a cannot register security services error with a retry cancel and ignore buttons. Is this a know issue with a workaround that I missed in the documentation? Bill Walter ...

CRM for GP or SBF
Question that I think will be interesting for everybody. Is there any CRM (microsoft, 3rd part) integrated with SBF or GP? Any suggestion, because SBF is good but everybody wants more and more. thanks Vitali Microsoft CRM 3.0 integrates with GP 9.0 through the XML processing engine. As for SBF, there are a few third party add-ons that are available, and it's possible to integrate it with CRM 3.0 as well. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com "Vitali V" wrote: > Question that I think wi...

How does the crm defines buisness unit.
Hello. I'm intrested in limiting salesperson ability to watch only his own opportunities. And although i did set it this way in the security settings, some of the ooportunities of other people still appear when viewing "open opportunities" view. My question is, what can cause it? and how exacly the CRM determines to which buisness group any opportunity/quote/account belongs to? Any object belongs to the business unit of its owner. As to the behaviour you are getting, theopportunities that a salesperson sees that s/he doesn't own may be shared back to that user. This is e...

Creating a publication for CRM Mobile
Hi all! I have CRM Mobile setup. We have two separate servers. One with SQL 2005 and another with CRM 3.0 Hosting Provider Edition. I have created the deployment packs for mobile but when I attempt to connect using the emulator or an actual device, the device gives me an error that I need to create a subscription for it. I am now attempting to setup a local publication on the SQL 2005 server but am unable to figure out which db I should use for the publications. I was hoping that this might be an easy answer for someone to give. Help! existing mobile db´s: companyname_MSCR...

Reporting Services Lists & CRM
Has anybody tried aligning column headings located outside and above of a Reporting Services' list to their respective fields within the list? Everything lines up fine in Visual Studio's preview of the report. But, when published to CRM, the fields within the list are slightly shifted to the right or left of their intended position below the headings. The accumulative shift can be substantial. I've tried just about everything, including the use of fixed-width fonts. Nothing works, except placing the column headings within the same list... which has the obvious and undesirable ef...

Training Course available: Extending Microsoft CRM 3.0
The Extending Microsoft CRM 3.0 courseware is now available for order. Details about this course for developers is available at: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/8531afinal.mspx Certified Partners for Learning solutions (CPLS) can start to deliver this training. Normally, you should be able to locate available training from the "Find training in a City near you" portion of the Course description on URL referenced above. But currently, it appears that the Class Schedules have not yet been uploaded for this course. I'm not trying to play favorites, but I am ...

SBS as a DC but CRM on another Server
Hi everyone, I just have few questions which I hope someone out there will be able to answer for me. We have an SBS 2003 Server which is our DC and we are running SQL Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft CRM on a non-raided server. 1. Is it possible to have an SBS Server 2003/8 running as a DC with SQL Server & Exchange on it but run Microsoft CRM on another server running Windows 2003/2008 Server. We just want to spread the workload on the DC. 2. Bar the obvious reasons for using raid, would you recommend having SBS running of a raided machine? What about CRM if it can be run from an...

Using CRM 4.0 Enterprise for multiple environments (production, te
Are you using CRM 4.0 Enterprise with multiple organizations such that certain organizations are set up for non-production purposes (production, test, training, development, demo, etc.)? For example, have you set it up so that you have: Production: http://crm.mycompany.com Test: http://crmtest.mycompany.com Training: http://crmtraining.mycompany.com Development: http://crmdev.mycompany.com Do you need to purchase user CALS for each organization, or can one user CAL be used for all organizations? Can all of the organizations leverage the same Active Directory organ...

CRM connection to subsidiary
Hi, we have introduced MS CRM with an own CRM Server. On this CRM Server we have also implemented a SQL Server. Additionally we use an own Exchange Server 2003 and Active Directory. In near future we face the CRM connection to our subsidiary which has to get access to our CRM system. They have their own Exchange Server 2003 but should - if possible - not have an own CRM Server. Has anyone experience regarding this problem and give us some advice? Is a CRM-connection to our subsidiary with these conditions possible? Thank you very much for your help!! Angela Hello Angela. This is Krish...

CRM redeployment 10-04-04
Hi all, I have recently tries testing the redeployment of crm from one domain to another. I followed the steps in the redeployment guide yet it fails when i use the redeployment wizard to map users... I feel maybe it is something to do with having the same amount of users in each implementation or something... If anyone can shed light on this matter it would be very helpful...! TIA Emily ...

CRM 4.0 Installation
I tried to install CRM 4 and it failed,when I try to install again it says the name of the database already exist,what do I do? -- donn Hi, before reinstalling the CRM 4, just open your SQL database and delete the database and meta database that has been created when u try to install CRM 4 at first time. "Donald" wrote: > I tried to install CRM 4 and it failed,when I try to install again it says > the name of the database already exist,what do I do? > -- > donn Hi Sailaja - For additional information on troubleshooting the installation, visit http://www.micr...

CRM 3.0 User and Administrator's Manuals
Do printable (.pdf) exist for CRM 3.0 User and Administrator's Manuals Yes and no. There is an implementation guide that ships with CRM 3.0 and could be sort of considered an administrators manual. As for a user manual. The closest is from the application training course which you would have to buy. ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "mkatsev" <mkatsev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAF87377-4592-4025-8DA8-B93E89CF87B3@microsoft.com.....

Can't Login to CRM
When I log into CRM i get the below mentioned error. It usedto work just a week ago. No changes have been made to anything and all of a sudden we are recieveing this error. Server Error in '/' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Unable to load file 'Microsoft.Crm.Applica...

System Requirements Error when upgrading to CRM 4.0
I am currently working on upgrading my production environment from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. CRM 3.0 is using SQL Server 2000 SP4 so I have restored the MSCRM and METABASE databases on to a new SQL 2005 SP2. I then ran the redeployment Wizard and set up a working installation of CRM 3.0 using the upgraded databases on a new Windows 2003 Server. However, when I run the CRM 4.0 setup, choosing upgrade, I get a few errors in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Database section of the System Requirements screen and cannot continue. The errors claims different objects are missing in the system databse: co...

Dynamics AX data displayed in CRM iframes
Apologies if I'm not framing this question correctly (and for the pun), but I've just seen a demo of Dynamics CRM where customised forms were displaying data from a legacy system database using iframes. I'm wondering if we can show the enterprise portal forms that list (for instance) all of the sales orders for a customer in the same way, and if so how easy is it to develop and deploy those customised views in Dynamics CRM? Thanks Tim Schofield On Feb 20, 3:36=A0am, Tim Schofield <TimSchofi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Apologies if I'm not framing this ...

Programatically adding leads to CRM
Hi all, Is there a programmatic (VB.Net or C#) way to add leads to CRM (1.2) ? I ask because my CRM users are getting tired of having to define the mappings everytime they import leads into CRM. I haven't really searched around on the net yet for any info yet, and I thought this might be a good place to start. Thanks in advance, Nick Here is an example from the Microsoft CRM 1.2 SDK http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2crmleadcreatemethod.asp?frame=true -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLandin...

CRM 1.2 Licensing Question
We recently purchased CRM 1.2 Sales Module for Windows Small Business Server Premium (CRM English Lic/SA Pack OLP NL Sales Module* for WinSBSPrem, Quantity 1). We thought that we would be getting 5 licenses with this module. We needed 15 users so we purchased an additional 10 licenses (CRM English Lic/SA Pack OLP NL SalesStnd 1 User* for WinSBSPrem, Quantity 10). When I entered the license authorization number into the CRM 1.2 installation, it states that we have 10 users. Shouldn't we have 15 users? Did PC Connection sell us the wrong thing? I don't believe 5 users come with t...

WEIRD DevErrors=On (CRM is fine) but DevErrors=Off produces errors
This is the strangest thing I've ever come across in CRM ... If we have DevErrors on in web.config, CRM works fine. If we have DevErrors off, we actually get errors! The errors are "unspecified error" and happen randomly in all areas of CRM. It's actually reproducable too. Has anyone heard of this? What would they have to do with each other I wonder? Note, we use turbotool to turn these on and off, with off (or rather null) being the default for this value within this tool. Thanks ...

The Microsoft CRM Outlook add-in failed to initialize the user's language setting
Hello I have CRM 4 + RU7 on server; CRM 4 + RU5 + Office 2007 SP2 + Win 7; I try to upgrade Outlook Client to RU7 but after success install it do not start in Outlook with error : The Microsoft CRM Outlook add-in failed to initialize the user's language setting. Restart Microsoft Outlook and try again. HR=0x80131534. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrActivateAddin. Line=671. How to solve this problem ? B.I. "B.I." wrote: > Hello > > I have CRM 4 + RU7 on server; > CRM 4 + RU5 + Office 2007 SP2 + Win 7; > > I try to upgrade Outlook Client to RU7 but a...

CRM 1.2 and Windows Server 2003 SP1
Hi, Has anyone tried Service Pack 1 for 2003 Server with CRM 1.2. Is is ok to apply? Or are there some issues that need to be addressed first? Thanks Tom I am looking for the same info >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Has anyone tried Service Pack 1 for 2003 Server with CRM 1.2. > >Is is ok to apply? Or are there some issues that need to be addressed first? > >Thanks > >Tom > > > >. > I have updated my server and now i get an error when opening CRM : HTTP 500 - Internal server error I'm investigating why Nico "Ken Foster&...

unable to get the email in CRM.
iam implementing MS CRM at the client place.CRM Application has been installed on '5555' port.Email router has been successfully installed on the exchange server. when i send the mail from one user's mailbox to other user's mailbox through web mail, the mail has been transfered to that user through crm mailbox.But when i create the email activity and sending to a user, it hasn't been appearing any where. the mail was not coming to the user's mailbox also.i can't even find where the mail was going also.i have checked all the properties in organization settings...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports Windows Mobile 5.0
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx Can u give waht are the models Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports? John O'Donnell wrote: > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 > > ========================= > John O'Donnell > Microsoft CRM MVP > http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx ...

CRM 4.0 Window Management
Hi Everyone, Particularly with the Web Client - all the complaints I hear from the sales staff revolve around window management, or the absolute barrage of windows they have to deal with when pulling up certain bits of information. Or the confusion that comes from having numerous CRM windows open at the same time. Do any of you have any clever (or otherwise) solutions to this problem? Much appreciated, -ck You could try changing their tabbed browsing settings within Internet Explorer options to open pop-ups in a new tab instead of opening a new window. It doesn't reduce the nu...

How Does the CRM E-mail Router Work?
All, Does anyone know how the CRM E-mail Router really works? How does it determine which one to route to CRM and which ones to discard? Some of the e-mails are not getting routed, and we discover that if the queue e-mail address is not in the e-mail header, it doesn't get routed. Any insight is appreciated. Jimmy, The CRM-Exchange E-mail router is a software component that provides an interface between CRM and Exchange. E-mail comes into the CRM system through this router which is installed on the computer running Exchange. The following text is from the Implementation Gu...