CRM/Help Desk Software

Does Microsoft have a CRM solution comparable to Remedy
Help Desk or Avaya. If someone can assist it would be
greatly appreciated.

CB
0
Carleton
7/22/2003 4:26:21 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Carleton,
    I'm not aware of a Microsoft helpdesk but if you are simply just
looking for alternatives, we are using a product called
ieSupportManager. If you do a search on Google you will find the
website. A free trial version is available which is fully functional.
We purchased two copies. We use one for helpdesk / issue tracking and
we use the other copy for bug tracking and defect tracking ( although
it is primarily a helpdesk product ). There is a web front end,
knowledgebase, email notifications and the price for all of this is
extremely competitive ( a fraction of the cost of some of the other
helpdesk products ).

HTH
Scott

"Carleton Bedell" <nanshet@netzero.net> wrote in message news:<01e001c3506d$fc47b100$a101280a@phx.gbl>...
> Does Microsoft have a CRM solution comparable to Remedy
> Help Desk or Avaya. If someone can assist it would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> CB
0
scottjamesparker
7/24/2003 6:39:12 AM
We're using Elementool. www.elementool.com. It is fully web-based, has
a help desk, bug tracking and time tracking tool. Very easy to use and
also low cost

scottjamesparker@hotmail.com (Scott) wrote in message news:<78fd65f3.0307232239.3f82d6a7@posting.google.com>...
> Hi Carleton,
>     I'm not aware of a Microsoft helpdesk but if you are simply just
> looking for alternatives, we are using a product called
> ieSupportManager. If you do a search on Google you will find the
> website. A free trial version is available which is fully functional.
> We purchased two copies. We use one for helpdesk / issue tracking and
> we use the other copy for bug tracking and defect tracking ( although
> it is primarily a helpdesk product ). There is a web front end,
> knowledgebase, email notifications and the price for all of this is
> extremely competitive ( a fraction of the cost of some of the other
> helpdesk products ).
>
> HTH
> Scott
>

> "Carleton Bedell" <nanshet@netzero.net> wrote in message news:<01e001c3506d$fc47b100$a101280a@phx.gbl>...
> > Does Microsoft have a CRM solution comparable to Remedy
> > Help Desk or Avaya. If someone can assist it would be
> > greatly appreciated.
> >
> > CB
0
yaron

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

crm consultant needed asap

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Money-style software??
Hi all, Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark the site and forgot the address :( Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? Ivan Ivan Debono wrote: | Hi all, | | Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product | that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark | the site and forgot the address :( | | Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? | | Ivan Maybe it was Fitday: www.fitday.com -- Peter Thank you!!! That ...

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

CRM v3r2
We use SBS 2003 R2 and I would like to install CRM v3r2. Where could download it? We have SA but we never received this latest release. TIA -- Stefano The 90-day eval is compatible with SBS 2003 R2 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7D418781-69AD-422D-92FA-87FDB2538E2C&displaylang=en You'll also want to check out this paper on installing CRM on R2: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=46D1887A-DDCD-4ACB-829F-688618D91F1B&displaylang=en And, lastly, you'll want to install Rollup Update 2 for Microsoft CRM 3.0: http://support.micros...

Emails Not Routed to CRM
We are getting the following two errors for every inbound email into CRM: (Note outbound is being delivered and recorded correctly) Event ID 5892 The message 'RE: test email CRM:{8090D8A2-C6DC-4F53-BB21-3782BEBBF134}:MRC' failed to deliver to all servers For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. AND Event ID 5896 a message. Please check the URL in the registry. Message subject: 'RE: test email CRM:{8090D8A2-C6DC-4F53-BB21-3782BEBBF134}:MRC' URL: 'http://officeserver/MSCRMServices/CrmEmail.srf' For...

MS CRM Security Service doesn't start
Hi to all, I have a problem with my CRM 1.2 some days ago I restart the Win2003 server where there is installed CRM, and now the "Microsoft CRM Security Service" doesn't start up!!! What can I do? I have not any event about that!!! Can I re-install the CRM server and restore my sql database? Thank a lot Bey Augusto. I would apply the Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft CRM 1.2 "IGBA75" wrote: > Hi to all, > > I have a problem with my CRM 1.2 some days ago I restart the Win2003 server > where there is installed CRM, and now the "Microsoft CRM Secur...

Bank One Download is not working

help #2

problem opening up program/file

Speeing up searches in CRM
When our call agents take a call and then search for a student by name or ID it is taking about 10-15 seconds to return the search results. Is there a way to improve the search response time? I'm wondering if there is a config setting in CRM, or are we talking additional indexes on the actual SQL tables, any ideas?!??! Thanks. To speed up searches you will have to add indexes to the database. There are white papers available on this subject (crm 4.0 performance) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ba826cee-eddf-4d6e-842d-27fd654ed893&DisplayLang=en http://...

Credit Card Downloading HELP!
I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006. I download my 20 credit card transactions in QIF format. Money says it has 20 to review so I click that and they simply do not appear in the register! The the heck?!? I've tried quite a few things already to no avail. Deleted history and temp, deleted the statement and previous transactions/statements, repaired my money file a few times, tried to import in a different file but it just doesn't show up. Suggestions please...tia In microsoft.public.money, lucas.allen@gmail.com wrote: >I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006....

Errror Help: character ' ', hexadecimal value 0x2 is illegal in xml documents
what does this error mean? how can i fix this? thanks, raj * raj wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >what does this error mean? how can i fix this? You have an octet 0x02 or perhaps a character reference &#x02; in the document. This is not allowed in XML 1.0; the latter is allowed in XML 1.1 but your version of the .NET framework probably does not support that, and most likely you have not declared this version either. In other words, your document includes random binary data and is there- fore not an XML document. You have to correct the document before you can successfully...