Crm Exchange Problem

Hi, i have installed crm exchange e-mail router on exchange server machine,
everything ok. Crm server is on other machine. When I try to send and email
from the crm cliente it shows me: "Unexpected error..." and in the event log
puts "A soap error ocurred, access denied".
I added crm server in pre-windows 2000 security group and the user i put
when i installed email router is an administrador, the same that i used in
crm server installation. I use windows 2003 server on each server, ¿some
idea, please?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_3DD5C776

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the post.

Did email work before the Exchange router was installed?
Can the client machine send non-CRM email?

Mike Christl

You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.
------=_NextPart_0001_3DD5C776

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Victor,
\par
\par Thanks for the post.
\par
\par Did email work before the Exchange router was installed?
\par Can the client machine send non-CRM email?
\par
\par Mike Christl
\par
\par You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
\par reserved.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_3DD5C776--

0
mchristl

Outlook 2007 Delay Delivery Problem
I'm having a problem with the Delay Delivery option in Outlook 2007. All new messages default to a Delay Delivery of <Today> at 5:00 PM. How do I turn this feature off? As far as I know, I never turned it on in the first place, all my messages just started being delayed a few days ago! I have to uncheck this box in every new message, which is very annoying. Please help! Thanks, -- Carlos I am having the same problem, it keeps ticking the box for 5pm. Can anyone help?? Carlos wrote: Outlook 2007 Delay Delivery Problem 03-Dec-09 I am having a problem wi...

setting the status programmatically on a custom entity
Hello, I have the following code which closes a custom entity (5 being the value of the status reason associated with "Close" in the "Inactive" state). THis code is ran in a pre-update plugin. SetStateDynamicEntityRequest request = new SetStateDynamicEntityRequest(); request.Entity = new Moniker(); request.Entity.Name = "lund_cheevent"; request.Entity.Id = CHEEventID; request.State = "Inactive"; request.Status = 5; service.Execute(request); The problem is that I receive the following error: "State Code...

Problems with outgoing e-mail
I am having problems sending e-mails out using my Outlook. I am using a high speed connection in my hotel room. The IT person from the hotel said it's because of their security system (spoofing!?!). I am able to use my browser just fine, Yahoo mail works fine, I receive mail in Outlook fine, but can't send any out The error I get is "The SMTP server name you specified cannot be found". The "My server requires authentication" is checked. I'm afraid it is not my Outlook, and the hotel can't do anything else I appreciate anyone's help. On Wed, 19 May 2004...

CRM Email account for Exchange has thousands of emails in it.
Is it normal for Exchange to store all emails sent to the CRM email account used for the Exchange router? Do I need to do something in CRM or more likely Exchange to purge these? We have a client that has 7000 emails in it after a couple months. -- Thanks, Brian The emails in the CRM email account should be auto-purged. No user intervention is required. On the Exhange box, - Check that the CRM-Exchange Email Router Service is started - Check the Event log. Thanks for this. So now I have found the the email address set up in when installing the CRM Exchange router is wrong...

Any Help documentation for Exchange 2007?
E2k7' help button gives 'Cannot display Help' Technical details: HC not found. (MS.OSSADMIN.manifest , 1033) Did I miss something? Not all the help is completed in the Beta 2 release. "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:1161634519.758601.285030@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > E2k7' help button gives 'Cannot display Help' Technical details: HC not > found. (MS.OSSADMIN.manifest , 1033) > Did I miss something? > ...

Exchange Crash -- all we have is the ispriv.edb file
Hello all -- A client of mine never did any exchange 2003 backups, but did copy over the ispriv.edb file over to an external USB harddrive. All we want to do is pull the email out of that directory (8GB file) and put it into .pst files. Then, Ill reinstall Exchange, and open each person's mail box and copy the contents of each .PST file back to the server. My question is: If I only have the ISPRIV.EDB file, how do I get mail out of it ? Is there some super cool easy to use tool for this? ;-) Any help appreciated!! Sincerely, Blake http://wm.quest.com/products/recoverymanage...

Locking down relaying in Exchange 2000
Hello All, I have searched this newsgroup for recommendations for shutting down the open relay capabilities in Exchange Server 2000. I ran the relay test from a site recommended in a previous post in this group: http://msv.dk/ This test ran and the following are the failures listed from the test. Note: The Ip address, Servername, and domain name have been changed to protect the ignorant (me). Can anyone explain how each of these failures were caused, and even more importantly, how to block them, if, in fact, they are true failures? At the time of this test, the test did not check for ful...

log-in problem
Hi All, I apparently shut off the power to my computer the other night before windows had finished logging off. Now when I go to start My Money program it gives me the following message: Money has detected that you did not close the file "My Money" before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file. If your file is large this may take a few nimutes. Do you want to do this now? If you click no, you'll need to open a different Money file. YES NO Send Error Report If I click Yes or No, it keeps saying the e-mail address or...

Problem with comments
Have a strange problem with a computer I recently updated. I have been imaging computers in order to update several software items - one of which is Excel. The problem I have is with the users old excel documents which we transfer accross (Even those created with the same version). The workbooks contain many comments and these are unaffected - but when a user tries to add a new comment on an old sheet the comment will come up in very light grey and be impossible to read. If you create a new sheet in the same workbook comments are fine. How do you change comment colour for a sheet? It has st...

Outlook client for CRM V3
We have a client who has users who want to make changes to the 'my contacts' local data group, so they sync their Outlook contacts with CRM. They all use the desktop client. But the save button is greyed out. They have a CRM role assigned with the Outlook sync permission and they have local admin rights. I've also checked they have write permissions to the C:\Documents and Settings\User.Name\Application Data\Microsoft\MSCRM folder and it's subfolders. What else could be disabling the save option? Becuase My Contacts is a default group, I don't think you can make c...

Active Directory Problem
Hi Everyone, Hopefully you can help me out a bit here. Long story short, we had a failure last week that we were unable to recover Active Directory from. As such, we've had to rebuild AD from scratch - now the domain name and all user accounts are recreated and identical to the previous setup. However, I can no longer access CRM. I assume CRM 4.0 is authenticating on, not only AD membership, but based on an AD GUID of some sort - which I can't replicate. How can I get back in to re-load my users? Thanks, Craig Hi, Did u check if the users were part of CRM groups created ...

Problem refreshing subform
I'm having problems refreshing a local table in a subform. After selecting a new customer on the main form, my code is supposed to delete the records in the subform and inserts the current customer's records for display . The odd thing is that when I insert a breakpoint and step through the code line-by-line, the subform displays the new records just as I intended. But when I remove the break point, the subform remains on the previous customer. What is it about executing the code line-by-line that causes the subform to behave differently? "CDM" <CDM@discuss...

New to exchange #3
Does anyone know how to take a large file break it down to smaller parts send it through outlook and then merge it back into one file within outlook on the other end. Apparently there is a way to do thi within outlook. There isn't anyway to do that with Outlook. You could do it with WinRAR, or search for a program on google called HJSplit. Winzip can create files like that too, but I prefer WinRAR. -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition cannot connect to Exchange Server 2007
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have been using Entourage 2008 to connect to our Exchange server since it's release (part of Office 2008) and I have recently followed the instructions to update it to the Web Services Edition. I am now unable to connect to my Exchange account with this version but as soon as I re-install the 'normal' version of Entourage 2008 everything works. <br><br>Is there something I need to enable on the Exchange 2007 server to allow the Web Services Edition to connect? ...

CRM Mobile and Orange SPV Phones
Does anyone know if CRM Mobile 1.2 will work on Orange SPV mobiles? Thanks, Adam Pedder CRM Mobile will run on Pockect PC 2003 devices, not spartphones at this time. Jason Hunt Technical Product Manager Microsoft Business Solutions CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Adam Pedder" <adam@nothereatall.com> wrote in message news:uH4N9SDkEHA.3612@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if CRM Mobile 1.2 will work on Orange SPV mobiles? > > Thanks, > > Adam Pedder > > Currently smartphones such...

problem in SDI when I close application
Hi, I have made SDI application . But the program crashes in CDocument destructor when I close the application . In this statement: m_pDocTemplate->RemoveDocument(this); I havent changed generated code of document and view class of SDI application. I am unable to understand why it happens. Please help. Thanks, Dhaval Define "crash". There is no such thing. There are exceptions thrown due to access faults or similar errors, and they occur in some specific place in the code; there are assertion failures, which always indicate a line of code. Your description doe...

Setting Public Folder Permissions (Exchange 2003)
We have a public folder on our Exchange server that stores all of our client contact information. I know that there is a way to assign permissions (Owner, Editor, etc) to the other Exchange users. I did this once or twice when we were on Exchange 5.5. How would I do that on Exchange 2003? It is in the Exchange Tasks of each user in AD? Is it something in the Exchange console that I am missing? forgot to send you the link (-: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en oz -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu __________...

problem while starting "Microsoft Exchange Information Store" service
Hi, I am facing some problem with starting "Microsoft Exchange Information Store" service. Did a fresh exchange server installation and after reboot this service was not running. I tried running this service manually but getting error as "Could not start Microsoft Exchange Information Store service on Local Computer Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion" In the event Application logs i am getting some warnings and error related to 1. The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to read its configuration from the DS, error ...

Problem in setting Substitutes fonts to CButton
I developed an MFC application. It is setting fonts properly. But it is not setting fonts for Substitutes fonts like Arial CE, Arial CYR in Windows 2000. Also same font is working fine in edit box. Please let me know if you have any solution to it. Regards, Ganapathi ...

labelflash problems
You'll need to copy the file gdiplus.dll l into your bin-directory.how do i do this Have you tried the support at labelflash? This .dll was included in Windows, have you looked on your disk? Help here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms533798(VS.85).aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "countryfella" <countryfella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CA16383-2D50-4465-AF13-6F99962C607B@microsoft.com... > You'll need to copy the file gdiplus.dll l into your bin-directory.how do i > do this i have vista premium 32 bit os.i downl...

Problems Sending/Receiving Email
I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3. Suddenly I've been having problems sending/receiving email. When I click the send/receive icon nothing happens at all. Nothing gets sent or received and no dialog box or error message pops up. I've also tried sending/receiving through the Tools menu and nothing happens. It's as though I never tried to send the message at all. If I restart my computer it "works" again. But I'm having to restart my computer several times a day in order to be able to check my messages! Any ideas? "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussi...

Date format problem #2
Dear All, Please suggest me the solution of my problem, as i m handling data for 60,000 in no.Some body in data entry has enter the date in a cell in gernal format e.g 20.03.2003 tht is 20th march 2003, i wnt to convert in the date fomat,like 3/20/03.. i tried ..but i failed to tht please suggest some alternative solution for tht..becoz it is not possible to do it mannually waiting for the response Thanks NISHANT Nishant Try using Data/Text to Columns. and assign the information as a date. Andy. "Nishant" <nishant.khare@wipro.com> wrote in message news:090201c37ce0$1b...

Exporting existing info from outlook 2003 to exchange server
This must be an easy thing to do or it is not possible. I'm hoping that what I am about to describe is easy and I'm just missing something ? We got exchange server to share calendars and inbox information. I set up exchange server - no problem. I have Outlook 2003 on one machine and have outlook 2002 on other. The Outlook 2003 machine has a ton of data and a calendar that goes out almost another year with appointments. I am able to delegate and allow the 2002 Outlook user to share a calendar and inbox on the exchange server - albeit ... the calendar and inbox are empty. I was feeli...

CRM 1.2 SBS 2003 Can not install exchange email router
Logged on as domain admin throughout. Installed CRM successfully, followed install instructions, did not install to local host installed web to a hostheader of "companyweb" port 80. during Exchange email router setup I get an error when specifying CRM server and web - "one or more os the MS CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator priveleges on that server...." server name: sbssrb01 web http://companyweb If I go into IIS can not open CRM web get - http Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. All services are on 1 server "sbssrv01&qu...

Problem with versions of word and outlook
Hi My access app uses word and outlook references which I can not get rid of due to certain features that my app has. I have this problem that I need to send me app to various clients who have varying versions of outlook and word and thus my app fails to run. Is there anyway my app can find the versions of outlook/word at start-up and readjust links to appropriate versions of outlook/word before continuing? If not, is there another way to fix this problem? Many thanks. Any help would be appreciated. I am really stuck. Regards Whoa: no need to include so many newsgroups! Consider u...