CRM Exchange Email Router wont install

I have CRM server installed on machine "A", the DataBase
on Machine "B" and now i want to install the Exchange
Email Router on Machine "c". I was previosly installed on
machine "C", it was uninstalled and now i get the
following error when trying to reinstall on "C":

---------------------------
Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router Setup
---------------------------
One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is
invalid or you do not have administrator privileges on
that server. Make sure that all servers are running
properly and try again.

The logon account im using is a domain admin and and is
added on machine "A".

On machine "A"(CRM server) in the event log i get the
following error:

MSCRM Application Error Report:
Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the
execution of the current web request. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and
where it originated in the code.

Source File:

Line Number:

Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError
(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext
context)
   at
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplica
tion+IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep
(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

any ideas?, what useraccount is it using?
0
Danie
9/8/2004 9:54:55 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Verify your DNS (can you ping al those good stuff) Then check that the
webservices is working.  I found these 2 issues to be my single biggest head
ace.

Keep your spam filtering and anti-virus software in mind when you do this.

Regards
Rihan
"Danie" <dclaassen@mweb.co.za> wrote in message
>I have CRM server installed on machine "A", the DataBase
> on Machine "B" and now i want to install the Exchange
> Email Router on Machine "c". I was previosly installed on
> machine "C", it was uninstalled and now i get the
> following error when trying to reinstall on "C":
>

> ---------------------------
> Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router Setup
> ---------------------------
> One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is
> invalid or you do not have administrator privileges on
> that server. Make sure that all servers are running
> properly and try again.
>

> The logon account im using is a domain admin and and is
> added on machine "A".
>
> On machine "A"(CRM server) in the event log i get the
> following error:
>

> MSCRM Application Error Report:
> Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the
> execution of the current web request. Please review the
> stack trace for more information about the error and
> where it originated in the code.
>
> Source File:
>
> Line Number:
>
> Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError
> (Exception e)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext
> context)
>   at
> System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplica
> tion+IExecutionStep.Execute()
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep
> (IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
>

> any ideas?, what useraccount is it using?

0
Rihan

Traversing a crm tree
Hey there Just a quick question regarding traversing a tree to find out a parent parent attribute from a child child :) Ive got a custom entity of employees, which has a parental relationship to a "Group". This Group has a parental relationship to "Company". I was wondering if there was a way to display on the Employee entity, the company it bleongs to. It requires going up two levels, and referencing the companyid from the group that the employee belongs to. Coming from a database background I am sure this should be easier than Im finding it. Thanks a lot in adva...

Why do email addresses reappear after I've deleted from bufer?
I delete names from the buffer by arrowing down and hitting delete. They disaapear for the session, but when I start up my computer again they all reappear. I recieve many one-time e-mails that I respond to. Those names remain and the buffer fills. I cnnot permanently delete them "TV Woman" <TV Woman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C162DFEB-DAB3-4E2F-90A8-0E09D1690C77@microsoft.com... >I delete names from the buffer by arrowing down and hitting delete. They > disaapear for the session, but when I start up my computer again they all >...

X.400 address in recipient policy on Exchange 2003
I have added a new Exchange 2003 server to my organization. I moved my recipient update services to this new server from the existing Exchange 2000 server. Since then, new accounts have not been stamped with an X.400 address. There is an X.400 address listed in the recipient policy, but it shows as unchecked. When I check it, I get a message about not being able to disable the primary X.400 address, but when I click Ok, and then reopen the recpient policy, the checkbox for the X.400 address is once again empty. Is an X.400 address necessary for an Exchange 200x organization in native mode? ...

Internal processing error ocurred_restart Exchange System manager,Exchange SysR
Internal processing error ocurred_restart Exchange System manager,ExchangeInformationStore Service OR Both. I cant't get it to start lox disk space on that partition... ...

Exchange 2003
Dear MS, Could you please add the ability to create a default company signature via Exchagne 2003 that would pull a users information from AD and populate the signature directly? We would like to streamline what our employees signatures look like and control it from one place. If this is already possible, please post back with instructions. Best Regards, Mike ISO Group On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:44:02 -0700, ISO Mike <ISOMike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear MS, > >Could you please add the ability to create a default company signature via >Exchagne 2003 that wou...

I cannot open hyperlink in email
When I click or CTRL-click on a hyperlink/website in an email message I receive an error message stating that restrictions on this computer prevent the link from being opened. I'm using MS OUTLOOK 2007 and IE 7. All are up-to-date. Bob Bob See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest information. -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Bob Y" <Bob Y@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17998B5E-589C-4D78-B286-FEC0...

Exchange Queues #3
I have one Exchange 2003 sp2 server running. I got a call from a user saying they sent an email earlier but had not gotten a reply. They then when to their external personal email account and sent themselves an email to their work account but had not received it. I then went to the exchange queues and saw that they were just building up,,, nothing was processing out from them just emails going in. 1- went to event viewer on exchange for system and noticed several Warnings for SMTPSVC stating "SMTP could not connect to the DNS server XXXXXX. The protocol used was UDP. It may ...

mail queues growing in the Local Delivery Queue on Exchange 2003 sp2
Hi there, If anyone can help me, it would be so good. I have problems with the queues being slowly processed in the local delivery queue very slowly. I have disabled groupshield and AV on access scanning, but the queues are still growing. Anyone seen this issue before? Thank you in advance Brian Hi Brian, Are you anti-virus software scanning the file system where the databases and log files for exchange are? You said that you have disabled the Anti-virus but have you restarted the box where exchange is running? "bodri" wrote: > Hi there, > If anyone can help me, it wo...

worry about out going emails getting through
I get 80 % of my work through my website and through corresponding with email. People email me regarding my work and pricing and I reply.. Now I know many many folks will get my reply and not write back.. that's just the way we are. I try to do follow up in about a week to see if they received my response.. and as I write this I realize I should be religious about follow up. I never liked the return receipt option.. Are there any tests to see how effective our out going emails are ? Of course I realize if problems exist it's most likely on the other end filtering too many emails.. Ju...

excel wont open file #2
I am trying to open a excel file, but a message comes up saying th file is corrupt ,is there anyway i can open i -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Why wont this control show whole numbers?
I have a control that is based on an expression in a query. This is the expression: txtaverage: IIf([txtNbrPartsOver1]=0,"0",[SumOftxtnbrparts]/[txtNbrPartsOver1] ) I have set the format of the control to 0 decimal places but it still shows 2 decimal places not a whole number rounded. What can I do to force a whole number? Thanks Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201002/1 Tony - You can round the...

installing CRM 07-24-07
Hi everyBody I got a trial copy of CRM 3.0 and I cannot able to install it. Can i create a server and client version on the same computer. I got SQL Server 2005 and Do I need to install Outlook as well. Any Help greatly appreciable. Thanks in Advance -- Jaber Hi Jaber, First of all, Thank you for your interest in deploying CRM 3.0 Could you specifically elaborate more in what error do you encounter while installing CRM 3.0 ? For your reference, please read carefully the CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide which can be downloaded here : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID...

Email delivery delay on single server
We are having problems with users not receiving emails in a timely fashion. The scenario is this, all users are local users on the Exchange server: User1 sends an email to User2 and User3. User3 gets the email right away, several minutes will pass before User2 receives the email. Sometimes this can be up to several hours before a User will get the email. The problem is not isolated to one User being the one that has the delay. ...

duplicate email messages
Is anyone aware of any settings in Outlook Express V6 that cause messages received and sent to be duplicated? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgrou...

Consolidating Exchange servers
We currently have 4 exchange servers, each with ONE (1) information store per server. The size of the stores are 104GB, 134GB, 187GB and 173GB I have upgraded to two new servers and plan on migrating the mailboxes from the four server to just the two new servers. Here is my question. I have decided to create 4 informations store per server, one storage group per server. I would then move the mailboxes and spread them over the eight new stores. My thought would be to have better organization of mailboxes and smaller stores to manage. Am I doing the right thing, is there a rule of thum...

Error connecting to SMTP Exchange 2003
HI All, Recently I received this error when I connect Outlook express to the Exchange server 2003. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'V_E_R@tcl.com.ph', Server: 'MAILSERVER', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F I received this error when I checked if my server is an open relay. I look into KB and found there to secure my relay with System Manager > Server > Protocols > STMP > Deafault SMTP V...

Outlook 2007 trying to send an email that does not exist
Hi Outlook is stuck trying to send a message (1 of 1) that does not exist in my Outbox. I have tried using OutlookSpy to delete any read receipts but there are none. Also I have uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook with no luck. I have tried to create a new PST, set it as default and delete the Outbox in the original PST but the delete option was ghosted. This is becoming very frustrating as although I am able to send other mails they take a very long time to go. Any help would be much appreciated. Does the problem go away when you set the new pst as default? -- Dia...

Moving owa and decomissioning Exchange server
I have two questions. My environment: I have had a Windows 2000 server running Exchange 2000 in a single domain for some time now. Recently, I purchased a new server to replace the existing Exchange box. I installed Windows Server 2003 and Exchange 2003 on the new server. The Exchange server is in the same structure as the existing 2000 server and they are running side by side right now. Question 1: How do I move the OWA service from the old server to the new. I never used it on the 2000 server, but if I go to http://newserver/exchange it redirects me to the existing 2000 server. Questi...

Exchange 5.5 log viewer?
Is there a better log file viewer for exchange 5.5 logs other than notepad? I'm trying to view the logs and they are garbled. I know that it is not being decoded properly with notepad. What logs are you talking about, if your talking about Message Tracking logs, then use the Message Tracking feature via Exchange Administrator. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Jason Gallas" <nospam@usenetserver.com> wrote in message news:d96of01h3rjrg2df34bubj1utmb8vrva6r@4ax.com... > Is there a better log file viewer for exchan...

Exchange 2000 FE / Exchange 2003 BE
Is it possible to use an Exchange 2000 Server on the front end and an Exchange 2003 Server on the back end? We just upgraded from exchange 2000 to 2003 and I am having trouble getting approval to purchase another copy of Exchange 2003 for our front end server. Since we already have a license for Exchange 2000, it would be ideal if we could use it as the front end server. On 11 Apr 2007 10:46:05 -0700, chrisashcraft@gmail.com wrote: >Is it possible to use an Exchange 2000 Server on the front end and an >Exchange 2003 Server on the back end? We just upgraded from exchange >2000 to 20...

Re-locating Exchange Rate Setup Menu
I think Exchange Rates setup and Inter company setup belong under Financial setups/cards. We are having an issue with SOX auditors as we have to provide system password to functional user to perform this funtion. We believe that these functions are more aprropriate for financial users and not IT or system admin users. In 7.5 if you have system password you can temporarily give yourself access to Advance security or any other window where you should not be going. This allows you to the security of any user etc. Which I think is not right. We are having hard time to expalin to SOX audit...

What about obsolete MakePrivate method functionality in CRM 3.0?
Previous version of CRM (1.2) supported methods MakePrivate and MakePublic for CRM objects. That way, it was possible to hide objects from other users and share them with particular ones. I see that CRM 3.0 does not support these methods any more. Is there a new way to pertain same functionality in CRM 3.0? Any other methods with same functionality? ...

Cant install money 2006 on Win 7
I am running Windows 7 RC1 and have a new problem after reloading Win 7. My pc came with Works Suite 2006 witch includes Money 2006 and have used it with XP, Vista and now Win 7. It installed fine with my first install of Win 7 a few months ago. Now after a reinstall I get the error "Autorun.ini is missing or corrupt" I have tried installing in XP and Vista compatibility with no luck. Is there any way to get it to install? If not, what is a good replacement program? -- Anthony ...

Reply and Forward emails get hung up
If I reply or forward an email, it gets hung up in my outbox. I have NO problem sending a NEW email. Help! ...

outlook 2007 enhance email tracking
it's very common to get into email conversations.. where an original email is sent.. then several people reply.. and you have about 30 emails on one topic.. the situation gets more complex.. when the thread breaks off.. into another thread (or someone changes the title or removes others.. outlook 2007 can find related email threads .. but I'd like to see the ability to be smart enought to delete the older threads or show a graphic link of messages.. so only the latest email in a thread is replied to. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...