CRM exam change

Hi,

I have just tried to rebook onto the 03-030 Microsoft CRM Applications
Professional v1.2 exam through Pearson Vue and have been told the exam
length is now 95 minutes, when previously it was only 45 minutes. I
have looked on Microsoft's web site and there is no information about
any changes to the exam.

I was wondering if anyone new of any changes except for the exam
length. Have they chanaged the number of questions or pass mark, for
example.

Thanks, Laurie
0
laurence
8/19/2004 10:49:46 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Laurie Willis wrote:
> I have just tried to rebook onto the 03-030 Microsoft CRM Applications
> Professional v1.2 exam through Pearson Vue and have been told the exam
> length is now 95 minutes, when previously it was only 45 minutes. I
> have looked on Microsoft's web site and there is no information about
> any changes to the exam.
>
> I was wondering if anyone new of any changes except for the exam
> length. Have they chanaged the number of questions or pass mark, for
> example.

Hello Laurie,

some questions where deleted/updated because of some kind of
misunderstanding.

--
J�rgen Beck
MCSD.NET, MCDBA, MCSE, MCT, MVP .NET

0
iso
8/19/2004 11:38:52 AM
The time allowed by Pearson Vue consists of Pre-exam questionnaire time +
Exam time + max possible Post exam comment time) The actual Exam itself is
probably still just 45 minutes

I have heard that the Installation & Config Exam pass mark has decreased
from 80% to 70%

Maybe Apps and Customization also down to 70%

Good luck

"Laurie Willis" <laurence.willis@bsg.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have just tried to rebook onto the 03-030 Microsoft CRM Applications
> Professional v1.2 exam through Pearson Vue and have been told the exam
> length is now 95 minutes, when previously it was only 45 minutes. I
> have looked on Microsoft's web site and there is no information about
> any changes to the exam.
>
> I was wondering if anyone new of any changes except for the exam
> length. Have they chanaged the number of questions or pass mark, for
> example.
>
> Thanks, Laurie

0
Peter
8/19/2004 11:49:38 AM
Aug 21st i wrote CRM app proff exam and the passmark was jsut 68% out
45 questions its enough to pass 31 questions. i passed with 71% . I
think the same thing applies for customization paper also. i took the
exam in VUE India.

Regards,
Richard I.P

"Peter Lynch" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message news:<OSZC1MehEHA.3428@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>...
> The time allowed by Pearson Vue consists of Pre-exam questionnaire time +
> Exam time + max possible Post exam comment time) The actual Exam itself is
> probably still just 45 minutes
>
> I have heard that the Installation & Config Exam pass mark has decreased
> from 80% to 70%
>
> Maybe Apps and Customization also down to 70%
>
> Good luck
>

> "Laurie Willis" <laurence.willis@bsg.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have just tried to rebook onto the 03-030 Microsoft CRM Applications
> > Professional v1.2 exam through Pearson Vue and have been told the exam
> > length is now 95 minutes, when previously it was only 45 minutes. I
> > have looked on Microsoft's web site and there is no information about
> > any changes to the exam.
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone new of any changes except for the exam
> > length. Have they chanaged the number of questions or pass mark, for
> > example.
> >
> > Thanks, Laurie
0
iamiamiam_77

Integration Sharepoint Portal Server 2003 and CRM 1.2
Anyone got a guide to how this integration is done? An example of some sort? Thanks. -- ________________________ Rolf Barbakken @ Questus ans Teknisk ansvarlig Web: http://www.questus.no for the moment there is no Microsoft webparts available (but I've read somewhere that MS prepare this integration.) but you can develop your own webpart to display some content from MS CRM. Because you can access it like a simple webservice. "Rolf Barbakken" <notnoisy@alexandria.cc> a �crit dans le message de news: OF%23MGSWqEHA.1160@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Anyone got a guide...

CRM Outlook Client installed on Citrix Question w/Flex Profiles
We have begun deploying CRM Dynamics 3.0 in our environment. All of our clients launch Outlook through Citrix MetaFrame XPe FR3 servers. The CRM Outlook client installs correctly the first time and everything works correctly. However, the next time Outlook is launched the CRM toolbar icons and the CRM menu items do not respond. We are using flex profiles with ops files capturing the HKCU settings for CRM. Here is a copy of our ini file: # REMOVE unused sections! [Header] Version = 11.0 Product = Microsoft Office 11.0 # ***************************** Registry Sections *********...

How do I change column headings fron numbers to letters in excell.
Hi Martin In Excel 2003 and older goto > Tools>Options>Select General Tab>and unselect R1C1 reference Style. HTH John "Martin C" <Martin C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6BD9C67-19F2-410D-BFCD-5D08516CBC0E@microsoft.com... > Hi John Thanks I run excell 2007 but with your ref to R1C1 reference Style I managed to put things right Many thanks Martin "John" wrote: > Hi Martin > In Excel 2003 and older goto > Tools>Options>Select General Tab>and unselect > R1C1 reference Style. > HTH > John > "...

How do I stop colors from changing the shades in excel
A user is having issues with her spreadsheet and shades changing colors? Any suggestions? Gladys When do the shades change color? Perhaps Conditional Formatting is changing the colors as the data values change? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:09:01 -0700, Gladys <Gladys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >A user is having issues with her spreadsheet and shades changing colors? Any >suggestions? ...

Can you change only one cell size in a workbook?
No. You can change the width of a column, or the height of a row. And next time, please remember to ask the question in the body of the message, not just in the subject line. And if this is related to charting, it is not clear how. Was this intended for one of the other Excel groups? -- David Biddulph "Becky" <Becky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A4504F7-4FA9-44C4-A79C-5E67A9E8C169@microsoft.com... > ...

Change CRM 3.0 Default Font
I use CRM at work and from home, and the font for messages is always Arial at home and Tahoma at work. Is there anywhere to change this? The only difference is that at home I use XP, at work Vista. Steve ...

Changing DEfault Color Pallette
I know how to change color pallettes in specific workbooks, I know ho to copy pallettes from other workbooks, but is there any way to chang the actual default color pallette that comes up every time you ope excel -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26639 You would need to do that in a new workbook, and save it as a template Book.xlt in the XLStart directory. -- HTH RP "bludo...

CRM and Great Plains Basic Installation Instructions for Client
I did a search for installation instructions for CRM and it reported no articles found. Just loading CRM can be a major ordeal with this fix and that fix, and to not have an easy to find detailed instructions is just confounding to me. How about just a basic list on how an installation of CRM and Great Plains on the client system. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow t...

CRM-related errors in MOM
Hello everyone, Our MOM server keeps reporting this CRM-related error. Has anyone run into this issue? CRM 3.0.5300.0 Description: A page generated an internal error. Page: /MSCRMServices/BizPrivilege.srf Referrer: Client IP: <ip address> User Agent: VCSoapClient ...

"Filtered" Views Behavior in CRM 4.0
We have recently upgraded our CRM3.0 to CRM4.0 on a test machine for evaluation purposes. We used to use some of those built in "Filtered..." views in CRM to obtain certain formatted data. During my investigation I found that these are not operating as expected in CRM 4.0. I will give an example: We used to access a view named: "FilteredQuote" , this used to display a lot of summarized information about quotes including FreightTermNames I discovered that all those "CodePLTable" such as FreightTermsCodePLTable, that suppose to return the label (name or c...

CTreeCtrl: Event that indicates that the status of a checkbox has changed
Hi, I have a tree control created with the TVS_CHECKBOXES property. I want to do some processing when the status of one of the checkboxes in the tree changes. Since I couldn't find a notification message that indicates this change, I used the NM_CLICK message with little more than hope. What I found is that this message is sent before the status of the checkbox actually changes, so I'm only one step behind in my quest. So I have the following questions: 1. Is there a message that is sent after the status of the checkbox changes? 2. If I continue using MN_CLICK, is there a way to wait ...

Changing Dates
I am trying to figure out a way to auto-roll the dates on a spreadsheet forward. Basically, what I have is this: A1 B1 C1 D1 09/25 10/01 10/08 10/15 etc... And what I want is for those dates to all roll-forward as they are surpassed, so that on 09/26, the dates will increment one week and show: 10/01 10/08 10/15 10/22 etc, forever. I appreciate any help in sorting this out. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Far...

is it possible to change print ink color based on cell value?
Is it possible to change print ink color based on value in a cell for a spreadsheet application? Example: If a cell's value is over 250, can I have it print the number in red ink to draw my attention to it?? You can use Conditional Formatting (Format>Conditional Formatting) to test the value and set the font colour accordingly. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dave The Mechanic" <Dave The Mechanic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B63AB99-5824-4AFB-A206-D4CDF1BB9D48@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to chang...

CRM Workflow Webservice 80042803 not found in assembly
Hi I'm having trouble calling methods in my custom webservice from a MS CRM 3.0 WorkFlow Rule using the "call assembly" action. When the call occurs, the workflow event viewer reports: Action: TEST:TEST Status: Fail Description: Error code = 80042803. Type http://Prodigy01-SBS:5555/crmext/CustomWebServices/InfotekCRM2003 not found in assembly InfotekCRM2003.dll. My GetVersion() method takes no parameters and returns a string. I know the webservice works because I can access this method via Internet Explorer. All the dlls for the webservice have been copied into C:\Program F...

Changing default lists
If I type an asterisk (*) or a number + a period (1.) and then a space, Word starts an unordered/ordered list. I have defined some lists with formats that I prefer to the default lists that Word chooses. Is there a way that I can get Word to use my lists when I type "* " or "1. "? No, the automatic application of numbering isn't that "intelligent." What you can do is create your own lists linked to styles. For single-level numbering, the easiest approach is to modify the built-in List Bullet and List Number styles, respectively. -- Stefan B...

Axis Values Keep changing
I have a scientific table of values containing time increments as column entries (0, .5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, etc.). There is a corresponding record entry for each of these time increments. When I attempt to create a CHART, however, that range of values changes to 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.). I've played with changing the increment values to number format, and I can't seem to get beyond what excel's chart wizard insists upon doing to this range of values. Any suggestions? You have been making a LINE chart when you need an XY chart best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP htt...

Change "zoom" size in publisher and set as a default?
I would like to change the default "zoom" setting in publisher. I have not found how to change this. Suggestions? SheilaC <SheilaC@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I would like to change the default "zoom" setting in publisher. I > have not found how to change this. Suggestions? Default Zoom add-in is available at http://www.publishermvps.com/Programming/AddIns/tabid/43/Default.aspx -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher What version Publisher? An Add-in here, scroll down... Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 (for Publisher 2...

How do I set the date to change into the right format?
I need to be able to type 15/06/06 or 150606 and for it to change to 15-jun-06 when I leave the cell. I have tried all kinds of things, and usually, it stays as I typed it, or it shows like I type it mm-dd-yy. Can someone please tell me how to format the date cell properly? I have so many cover sheets to type for the month end...!Thank you! Did you try to format your cells to the format you want, in your case Format/Cells/Date/[*chosse*]? Henk "Tab In The Office" wrote: > I need to be able to type 15/06/06 or 150606 and for it to change to > 15-jun-06 when I leave t...

change from copy & paste task pane (yuk) to c&p little box
Help I hate the task pane for copy and pasting it is too big and too far away from the copy and paste area I much prefered my office 2000 little copy andpaste box that came up automatically, the task pane doesn't even if the it's checked to.Is there a way I can get the little box display of copy and paste items instead of the task pane. ...

How to Change File Extension
Hi All, I am new to VC++.NET. I have a stuck with a problem. I am creating a temporary file in C:\Windows\Temp directory. The file name would be <filename>.tmp. Now if I want to change the extension to some other extension like ".doc" or ".xml" , how can I do it? Is it possible in VC++.NET. In one of the post, I saw we have to invoke IDR_MAINFRAME. But I am not finding any such thing in VC++.NET. Thanks, Yesh use CFile::Rename "yesh" <yeshwanth.hv@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160729614.279921.50800@b28g2000cwb.googleg...

Windows 2003 AD and CRM
Will MS CRM install and function in a Windows 2003 AD domain? Thanks, It SHOULD run on it...may have to tweak some default settings on the box though. Dean >-----Original Message----- >Will MS CRM install and function in a Windows 2003 AD domain? > >Thanks, > > >. > I have been told that CRM will fuction in a a 2003 domain environment. Just dont try to load CRM onto a server running 2003. "Shawn Hayes" <shawn.hayes@compass.net> wrote in message news:OIBKSFuhDHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Will MS CRM install and function in a Windows 2003...

Installing CRM 3.0 11-14-06
I'm getting an error that states that "the minimum required version is SQL Server 2000 SP4 (8.0.2026). I have already installed the latest SP4 for SQL server, but i'm still getting the same message. Please let me know if there's anyone that can answer this problem. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Wrkwmn, You could comment out the SQL check by editing the install script. I would review the error log for CRM installer and also look back to your SP4 install logs to see if there are any installation issues that went unreported. Jeff Loucks 888-474-2237 MVP On ...

Change Look of Excel 2003
Hello. My Excel 2003 and the other applications of office 2003 has got a 3d-skin as default. it looks different to a excel 2000 or excel 2002. is there any possibility to change the look of excel 2003 to a normal style, without 3d effects. thanks for answers. ...

CRM 3.0 doesn't send mail to customers
Hi All I've Installed CRM 3.0 on a domain, and a second Exchange Server 2003 to handle the users' mailboxes. The Exchange Router was installed, and the rules were deployed. I use the Web Client, and created a new customer (the DB is empty), and assigned an email address. But when I send a mail to that customer, the customer doesn't receipt the mail, but the customer's history shows as completed those mails. The second Exchange Server relays all mails to the first Exchange on the organisation. Any idea to put to work the mail? Thanks -- Luis Quiroz On Apr 16, 5...

change from dollars to pound sign on balance sheets
trying to change dollar sign on balance sheets to pound signs,any help gratefully recieved Change the format, the Currency option allows for various currency symbols. -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "putters" <putters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2E57F11-A866-4DF6-AB1A-C6C82C6E5A84@microsoft.com... > trying to change dollar sign on balance sheets to pound signs,any help > gratefully recieved ...