CRM Errors 07-05-07

I've got several users encountering the same error:

[WebException: The request failed with the error message:
--
<h2>Object moved to <a href='/CustomErrors/InvalidAccess.htm'>here</
a>.</h2>

--.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall) +1296
methodName, Object[] parameters) +217

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.UserQueryWebService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase
queryExpression) +55

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.UserQuery.RetrieveByObjectType(Int32
returnTypeCode, String columnSetXml, Int32[] queryType, UserQueryState
state) +264
   Microsoft.Crm.Controls.ViewSelector.AddUserViewGroup(String
groupName, String groupId, OptionSorting sorting, Int32[] queryTypes,
UserQueryState queryState, Boolean flagInactiveQueries) +129
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.Initialize()
+170
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.GetDefaultView()
+10
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.Workplace.HomeActivitiesPage.ConfigurePage() +783
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
+20

Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
Error Description:
An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current
web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about

Error Details:
Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.

The weird thing is, other users with the same access level are not
getting the error in the same place.

Anyone have any ideas?

0
rifleman98atm
7/5/2007 5:58:10 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

What actions are they performing when they get this error?
--
Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"rifleman98atm" wrote:

> I've got several users encountering the same error:
>
> [WebException: The request failed with the error message:
> --
> <h2>Object moved to <a href='/CustomErrors/InvalidAccess.htm'>here</
> a>.</h2>
>
> --.]
>
> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
> message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
> asyncCall) +1296
>    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> methodName, Object[] parameters) +217
>
> Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.UserQueryWebService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase
> queryExpression) +55
>
> Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.UserQuery.RetrieveByObjectType(Int32
> returnTypeCode, String columnSetXml, Int32[] queryType, UserQueryState
> state) +264
>    Microsoft.Crm.Controls.ViewSelector.AddUserViewGroup(String
> groupName, String groupId, OptionSorting sorting, Int32[] queryTypes,
> UserQueryState queryState, Boolean flagInactiveQueries) +129
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.Initialize()
> +170
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.GetDefaultView()
> +10
>    Microsoft.Crm.Web.Workplace.HomeActivitiesPage.ConfigurePage() +783
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
> +20
>    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
>

> Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
> Error Description:
> An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current
> web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
>
> Error Details:
> Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.
>

> The weird thing is, other users with the same access level are not
> getting the error in the same place.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

It's happening on almost any page.  For instance, going to activities,
calendar, cases, etc.

On Jul 5, 12:58 pm, rifleman98atm <rifle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got several users encountering the same error:
>
> [WebException: The request failed with the error message:
> --
> <h2>Object moved to <a href='/CustomErrors/InvalidAccess.htm'>here</
> a>.</h2>
>
> --.]
>
> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
> message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
> asyncCall) +1296
>    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> methodName, Object[] parameters) +217
>
> Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.UserQueryWebService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase
> queryExpression) +55
>
> Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.UserQuery.RetrieveByObjectType(Int32
> returnTypeCode, String columnSetXml, Int32[] queryType, UserQueryState
> state) +264
>    Microsoft.Crm.Controls.ViewSelector.AddUserViewGroup(String
> groupName, String groupId, OptionSorting sorting, Int32[] queryTypes,
> UserQueryState queryState, Boolean flagInactiveQueries) +129
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.Initialize()
> +170
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.GetDefaultView()
> +10
>    Microsoft.Crm.Web.Workplace.HomeActivitiesPage.ConfigurePage() +783
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
> +20
>    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
>
> Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
> Error Description:
> An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current
> web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
>
> Error Details:
> Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.
>
> The weird thing is, other users with the same access level are not
> getting the error in the same place.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

0
rifleman98atm
7/6/2007 3:21:27 PM
Have you edited any of the source files of the CRM website or made any
changes to Active Directory?
--
Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"rifleman98atm" wrote:

> It's happening on almost any page.  For instance, going to activities,
> calendar, cases, etc.
>
> On Jul 5, 12:58 pm, rifleman98atm <rifle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've got several users encountering the same error:
> >
> > [WebException: The request failed with the error message:
> > --
> > <h2>Object moved to <a href='/CustomErrors/InvalidAccess.htm'>here</
> > a>.</h2>
> >
> > --.]
> >
> > System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
> > message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
> > asyncCall) +1296
> >    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> > methodName, Object[] parameters) +217
> >
> > Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.UserQueryWebService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase
> > queryExpression) +55
> >
> > Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.UserQuery.RetrieveByObjectType(Int32
> > returnTypeCode, String columnSetXml, Int32[] queryType, UserQueryState
> > state) +264
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Controls.ViewSelector.AddUserViewGroup(String
> > groupName, String groupId, OptionSorting sorting, Int32[] queryTypes,
> > UserQueryState queryState, Boolean flagInactiveQueries) +129
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.Initialize()
> > +170
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.GetDefaultView()
> > +10
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Web.Workplace.HomeActivitiesPage.ConfigurePage() +783
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
> > +20
> >    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
> >    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
> >
> > Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
> > Error Description:
> > An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current
> > web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
> > the error and where it originated in the code.
> >
> > Error Details:
> > Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.
> >
> > The weird thing is, other users with the same access level are not
> > getting the error in the same place.
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas?

Haven't done either.  We have our CRM system load-balanced between two
servers, so we're wondering if that might be causing an issue all of
the sudden.

On Jul 6, 12:22 pm, MattNC <Mat...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Have you edited any of the source files of the CRM website or made any
> changes to Active Directory?
> --
> Matt Wittemann, CRM MVPhttp://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com
>
> "rifleman98atm" wrote:
> > It's happening on almost any page.  For instance, going to activities,
> > calendar, cases, etc.
>
> > On Jul 5, 12:58 pm, rifleman98atm <rifle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I've got several users encountering the same error:
>
> > > [WebException: The request failed with the error message:
> > > --
> > > <h2>Object moved to <a href='/CustomErrors/InvalidAccess.htm'>here</
> > > a>.</h2>
>
> > > --.]
>
> > > System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
> > > message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
> > > asyncCall) +1296
> > >    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> > > methodName, Object[] parameters) +217
>
> > > Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.UserQueryWebService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase
> > > queryExpression) +55
>
> > > Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.UserQuery.RetrieveByObjectType(Int32
> > > returnTypeCode, String columnSetXml, Int32[] queryType, UserQueryState
> > > state) +264
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Controls.ViewSelector.AddUserViewGroup(String
> > > groupName, String groupId, OptionSorting sorting, Int32[] queryTypes,
> > > UserQueryState queryState, Boolean flagInactiveQueries) +129
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.Initialize()
> > > +170
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.GetDefaultView()
> > > +10
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Web.Workplace.HomeActivitiesPage.ConfigurePage() +783
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
> > > +20
> > >    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
> > >    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1499
>
> > > Microsoft CRM Application Error Report:
> > > Error Description:
> > > An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current
> > > web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
> > > the error and where it originated in the code.
>
> > > Error Details:
> > > Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.
>
> > > The weird thing is, other users with the same access level are not
> > > getting the error in the same place.
>
> > > Anyone have any ideas?

0
rifleman98atm

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Dr Wilbers Montgomery 05/21/2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm trying different types of places to send thru. If this doesn't come thru I will call KTIS tomorrow and have them help me. I have been having a problem with them too... Sorry it's taking so long. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document; name="may21201...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

Error in Outlook Today

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Error in database....

stop error defeating me

error 553

80070005 error #2

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...