CRM Error - String value contained unsafe data for 'oname' paramet

Hello

When a user replies to an CRM email, clicks the "reply" button or the "reply
all" button, clicks in the body of the email message and clicks
"insert template", this error appears.

This does not  happen every time, and happens to various users.

Does anyone know why we would get this error?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Pulling data from separate tabs

Error 550 Relaying denied

default values in a cell

data sort

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

predict future data

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Error 130