CRM Email Router #3

Hello,
I configured a Workflow in CRM. The workflow is simply a rule where it sends
an email everytime a new CRM order is created.

I created this work flow from the CRM server using a CRM administrator
profile. It does work, but the email notification is not consistent. I
realized that it works whenever I have my Outlook client open on the CRM
server. If the Outlook client is off, the email notification does not work.

How can I get my email notification to work if my Outlook client is closed
or if the server is logged off? I do have the email router installed, but not
sure how to configure it to simply send an email.

Does anyone have any good tips on configuring the email router to send an
email without having outlook open?

Thanks

0
daryl1 (38)
9/25/2009 12:55:08 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The cause is the user defined as the sender has incorrect email
configuration

Go to the user profile in CRM and in Email settings: select Email Router
rather than Microsoft Outlook. It will the work!

--
Tanguy T
Mon blog CRM :

"daryl" <daryl@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : 70522627-9D91-469C-A7B8-4D10E23FBF40@microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> I configured a Workflow in CRM. The workflow is simply a rule where it
> sends
> an email everytime a new CRM order is created.
>
> I created this work flow from the CRM server using a CRM administrator
> profile. It does work, but the email notification is not consistent. I
> realized that it works whenever I have my Outlook client open on the CRM
> server. If the Outlook client is off, the email notification does not
> work.
>
> How can I get my email notification to work if my Outlook client is closed
> or if the server is logged off? I do have the email router installed, but
> not
> sure how to configure it to simply send an email.
>
> Does anyone have any good tips on configuring the email router to send an
> email without having outlook open?
>
> Thanks

0
Tanguy
9/25/2009 5:47:13 AM
Do I need to configure any settings in Email Router? I only have it installed
so far.
Thanks,

"Tanguy T" wrote:

> The cause is the user defined as the sender has incorrect email
> configuration
>
> Go to the user profile in CRM and in Email settings: select Email Router
> rather than Microsoft Outlook. It will the work!
>
> --
> Tanguy T
> Mon blog CRM :
> http://mscrmtools.spaces.live.com (FR)
> http://mscrmtools.blogspot.com (US)
>
> "daryl" <daryl@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de groupe
> de discussion : 70522627-9D91-469C-A7B8-4D10E23FBF40@microsoft.com...
> > Hello,
> > I configured a Workflow in CRM. The workflow is simply a rule where it
> > sends
> > an email everytime a new CRM order is created.
> >
> > I created this work flow from the CRM server using a CRM administrator
> > profile. It does work, but the email notification is not consistent. I
> > realized that it works whenever I have my Outlook client open on the CRM
> > server. If the Outlook client is off, the email notification does not
> > work.
> >
> > How can I get my email notification to work if my Outlook client is closed
> > or if the server is logged off? I do have the email router installed, but
> > not
> > sure how to configure it to simply send an email.
> >
> > Does anyone have any good tips on configuring the email router to send an
> > email without having outlook open?
> >
> > Thanks

0
daryl1 (38)
9/25/2009 11:56:02 PM

"Tanguy T" wrote:

> The cause is the user defined as the sender has incorrect email
> configuration
>
> Go to the user profile in CRM and in Email settings: select Email Router
> rather than Microsoft Outlook. It will the work!
>
> --
> Tanguy T
> Mon blog CRM :
> http://mscrmtools.spaces.live.com (FR)
> http://mscrmtools.blogspot.com (US)
>
> "daryl" <daryl@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de groupe
> de discussion : 70522627-9D91-469C-A7B8-4D10E23FBF40@microsoft.com...
> > Hello,
> > I configured a Workflow in CRM. The workflow is simply a rule where it
> > sends
> > an email everytime a new CRM order is created.
> >
> > I created this work flow from the CRM server using a CRM administrator
> > profile. It does work, but the email notification is not consistent. I
> > realized that it works whenever I have my Outlook client open on the CRM
> > server. If the Outlook client is off, the email notification does not
> > work.
> >
> > How can I get my email notification to work if my Outlook client is closed
> > or if the server is logged off? I do have the email router installed, but
> > not
> > sure how to configure it to simply send an email.
> >
> > Does anyone have any good tips on configuring the email router to send an
> > email without having outlook open?
> >
> > Thanks

0
daryl1 (38)
9/25/2009 11:56:03 PM
Nop, just configure your users with ingoing and outgoing profile with Email
Router option

--

de discussion : 232FEF83-D009-465B-9BCE-1CEA83D36E8C@microsoft.com...
> Do I need to configure any settings in Email Router? I only have it
> installed
> so far.
> Thanks,
>
> "Tanguy T" wrote:
>
>> The cause is the user defined as the sender has incorrect email
>> configuration
>>
>> Go to the user profile in CRM and in Email settings: select Email Router
>> rather than Microsoft Outlook. It will the work!
>>
>> --
>> Tanguy T
>> Mon blog CRM :
>> http://mscrmtools.spaces.live.com (FR)
>> http://mscrmtools.blogspot.com (US)
>>
>> "daryl" <daryl@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
>> groupe
>> de discussion : 70522627-9D91-469C-A7B8-4D10E23FBF40@microsoft.com...
>> > Hello,
>> > I configured a Workflow in CRM. The workflow is simply a rule where it
>> > sends
>> > an email everytime a new CRM order is created.
>> >
>> > I created this work flow from the CRM server using a CRM administrator
>> > profile. It does work, but the email notification is not consistent. I
>> > realized that it works whenever I have my Outlook client open on the
>> > CRM
>> > server. If the Outlook client is off, the email notification does not
>> > work.
>> >
>> > How can I get my email notification to work if my Outlook client is
>> > closed
>> > or if the server is logged off? I do have the email router installed,
>> > but
>> > not
>> > sure how to configure it to simply send an email.
>> >
>> > Does anyone have any good tips on configuring the email router to send
>> > an
>> > email without having outlook open?
>> >
>> > Thanks

0
Tanguy

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

conversion #3
I am trying to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. When I attempt to export the data in my email files (inbox, sent,etc.)I do not have the "received" information exported - when mapping the fields I am unable to map several of the email fields; therefore, they are not exported. I have been unable to find the normal email fields to use in my mapping. How do I map normal email fields in an export operation? If I do not export this information my new computer has no idea when I received my old emails/ In the old days, the easiest way to keep all da...

BackUp #3
how i can take backup of all my company emailboxes and addresses? ...

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

crm consultant needed asap

multiple email identities

can't send or receive emails

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

Email Statements from Collection Module

delays in recieving outside emails

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...

date function #3

Custom reports #3