CRM email router 04-04-04

I have the crm server,exchange and email router installed on one machine
But it's not clear to me how the email router should function

if i create an email activity in crm and send the mail to another crm user, everything seems to work fine, an activity is  created in crm with a GUID and a mail is received on the recipients side
When i reply to this mail (using simply outlook), nothing happens? Should the router not intercept this (my CRMEmailEnabled flag is set correctly), is this because i'm sending messages between two crm users? or because i'm not using the sales client for outlook
I suppose a reply (only with the guid in the subject) from a non crm user (mail from another domain or so) should be intercepted by the email router and an ativity should be created in crm

Mails without a guid in the subject   are not imported by the router, correct??

Can somebody help me out on this one pleas
thanks
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The router will only interogate messages that come in from an externals ource
via the SMTP gateway.

Matt Parks

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:16:03 -0700, "elguerto" <elguerto@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Can somebody help me out on this one please
thanks

0
Matt

Problems with creating a newsletter

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

CRM 3.0 Implementation

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Sending Email #6

Date format 04-11-06

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...

MS Money '04 Reference Books
Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem to have one for every software program other than Money. Any suggestions? Thanks much, Too many books ended up getting pulped--I'm not sure there are any for Money anymore. You might check on http://www.amazon.com. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e72001c3f056$477b1c10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference > books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem > to...

Recurring email #2