CRM Email Displays Size=2>

One of my users is experiencing an issue when they save an email that is
tracked within CRM the email displays in CRM with "Size=2>" directly in front
of certain lines of the email.  So for example "Size=2>" will appear in front
of someone's comments in the email or in front of their name.  Does anyone
know why "Size=2>" is displaying in front of the lines of an email?  Thanks.

Mike H.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"Mike H." wrote:

> One of my users is experiencing an issue when they save an email that is
> tracked within CRM the email displays in CRM with "Size=2>" directly in front
> of certain lines of the email.  So for example "Size=2>" will appear in front
> of someone's comments in the email or in front of their name.  Does anyone
> know why "Size=2>" is displaying in front of the lines of an email?  Thanks.
>
> Mike H.

According to my Microsoft partner, this appears to be a C360 issue.  There
has not been a fix found for this yet by C360.  The problem gets even worse
if text is viewed as html.  This discussion should be considered closed as I
will have to refer back to C360 in order to find a solution.  Thanks.

Mike H.

Display total value on subform
I have a job-costing page for our orders, which is a subform on a tab control linked to all other parts of the database by Ref. The aim is to show all costs, with total, then all revenue, with total, then the profit. The incoming costs are entered here and then stored in a table, no problem. Sales invoices are generated via other forms and I have a query that displays just the basic details for each invoice filtered by Ref so that we see only the invoices raised for that particular current order. These are displayed on a nested subform based on the query. When there are several sales invo...

CRM address book in Outlook

More Columns #2

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Maximum file sizes

File size #11

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

Goal Seek #2

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

wprintf() could not display unicode chars which is > 255 to console?
Hi�� I encountered a problem about wprintf() to display unicode chars which is > 255 in my console app. I am sure I have defined _UNICODE in my VC6 Project Setting. I had a search with google and found that my question was some like the case: http://blog.kalmbachnet.de/?postid=23 . Is it true that there is some bugs in wprintf()? Thanks for your help. David I assume you are writting a c++ program. Can you give preference for ostream cout, wcout on printf/wprintf? use wcout like this:- wcout << L"How are you?" -- Vipin Aravind MVP "David" <David_Wa...