CRM do not recognize different character set encoding for incoming e-mail???

I have a problem with some of incoming e-mail. If incoming e-mail
character set is not unicode but for example Cyrillic then I dont see
russian letters, but some scrawl!!! My Outlook recognize all what I
need. Whats about CRM???

Sorry about my poor english.
0
gatis
5/25/2004 8:20:36 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to track down spoofed e-mails
A customer of mine is currently having someone sending out e-mail from one or more 3rd party e-mail relay servers not related to his domain where they're putting some made up or dictionary name in the reply to field followed by his domain name. Many times the person in the reply to field doesn't even exist. So when the message comes back, it gets delivered to the postmaster account. For the people that actually receive the e-mail, they think it came from my customers domain, so he's getting a lot of nasty replies asking to be taken off the list. The 2003 Exchange server is als...

Public Folder Limits
Hi We have Outlook Security public folder configured on our server. A while ago it decieded to delete the post that configures the outlook settings. How can I setup exchange to never delete this item? The folder itself is configured for 'Use Public Folder Defaults', the Server\First Storage Group\Public Folder Store > Properties > Limits > Age Limits is NULL. Any advice would be much apprecitated Thanks B On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:01:50 +0100, "Ben" <Ben@NoSpam.com> wrote: >Hi > >We have Outlook Security public folder configured on our serve...

Internet Mail Queue
In my Internet Mail Service queue for outbound mail awaiting delivery, I see quite a few from myself and others with "<>" in the originator field with destinations that I did not send e-mails to. What is this? Your server is sending (or trying to send) an NDR or read receipt to a sender. Probably to a spammer. Jeffs wrote: > In my Internet Mail Service queue for outbound mail > awaiting delivery, I see quite a few from myself and > others with "<>" in the originator field with destinations > that I did not send e-mails to. What is this? Is ...

How to set default delimiter for text files...
Hello, Database produces output files as text delimited files with CSV extension. Problem is that different versions of ms excel has different default delimiter: comma or semicolon. How to configure ms-excel: default field separator (delimiter), to be the same on all workstations opening these files ? Open must be full automatic - just by clicking CSV file in the explorer, users are not a gurus.. Thanks and regards, GG On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:33:21 +0200, "GG" <iksio1@no_spam.gazeta.pl> wrote: >Hello, > >Database produces output files as text delimited files with C...

Stopping Exchange Connect on Different PC
I used to use a work pc with Outlook using Exchange for work email; used O. Express for personal email. I got a new pc and just installed a new copy of Outlook 2007 on it to use for my personal email, but it is trying to connect to the work exchange from my work pc (I did copy files from the work pc to my new personal pc). I can't get into Outlook to configure for my personal email. I don't have connection to old work email anymore, so I can't access Outlook at all. Hi Tracy, create a new Email account but don�t use an "Exchange Account" if you creat...

Sent e-mails going to th wrong folder
Why does my e-mails go to my In-box and not to Sent Items when I send them out. Outlook Live XP Home SP2 ...

MS CRM Install Minimum Reqs
We want to specifically use the Sales aspects of MC CRM. We will only have 5 users. We have Exchange 2000 (dual 2.4 ghz, gig RAM, RAID 5, RAID 1) on its own server, SQL 2000 (dual 2.2 hhz, gig ram, RAID 5) on its own server, and a web server (single 1.4ghz Raid 1) on its own server. I cannot find resources online (install docs, etc which always scares me). Should I just be able to install this on my web server? I heard it can be on the Exchange box but "is not recommended". My exchange box is an AD server also, is that a problem? Any online links to resources are appreciated. ...

blank e-mail messages
My outlook express opens fine...receives messages and lists them. But when I click on one to open it..I get a blank screen. What's wrong??? MOORFLWR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My outlook express opens fine...receives messages and > lists them. But when I click on one to open it..I get a > blank screen. What's wrong??? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

IE user trouble loading web mail with Exchange 2003 account
All, A user has been moved to a Exchange 2003 server, and cannot read her mail using Outlook Web access. It does not load the inbox, just the shortcut bar. Her account works on other PCs so it's just a PC setting. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Unable to detect language settings in eventviewer Outlook Client 4
Hello, another problem with the outlook client 4.0. A view machines get the following error in the eventlog : Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMAddin Event Category: None Event ID: 5909 Date: 7/11/2008 Time: 9:27:42 AM User: N/A Computer: NLCAPD9VQS72J Description: The Microsoft CRM Outlook add-in failed to initialize the user's language setting. Restart Microsoft Outlook and try again. HR=0x8013150b. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrActivateAddin. Line=650. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. The user has FULL access to...

Issue with slow mail on Exchange 2003
Morning, I seem to be having a problem with my Exchange 2003 box, where intermittently, the outbound email will get "stuck" for lack of a better way to put it. An email sent at 3 p.m. this afternoon sat until 4:26, when it was finally delivered, along with a bunch of other emails. Now, when this happened again tonight (been going on for about a week now), i checked the tracking logs. For an email being sent, it just stated "SMTP Store Driver: Message Submitted from Store". It wasn't for another 40 minutes that the email was finally dsubmitted to Advanced Queu...

combining two line charts with different x axis intervals
Hi newsgroup, I'm not getting around this one and hope that I'm just not clever enough ;) I try to get two line charts in the same graph, but they have different x axis intervals. Is this possible? For better understanding, an example of the first being x y 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 and an example of the second being x y 1 2 3 2 5 2 7 2 9 2 Thanks a lot in advance! Chris Hi, Try using a xy-scatter chart rather than a Line chart. Cheers Andy On 12/05/2010 11:50, Chris J Denver wrote: > Hi n...

How to access CRM data from MS Word
I watched in a power point presentation downloaded from MS website that you can access your CRM data from MS word to make well formatted offers for your customers. There was an area on the right with CRM data in it and you can chose the data you want then inset it into the word document. Any idea how to make this. On May 10, 3:21 pm, Maged Assabri <MagedAssa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I watched in a power point presentation downloaded from MS website that you > can access your CRM data from MS word to make well formatted offers for your > customers. > Ther...

Calculating Difference Between Start Date & Time And End Date & Ti
I have a table that needs to calculate how long a job has been open for: Start Date Start Time End Date End Time Time Call Open (H) The cells need to remain seperate. Can someone please tell me how I calculate the time in hours between the two. I am using excel 2000. I do not need to take anything special into consideration (ie weekends or holidays) it is just a straight calculation. I have tried many ways to do this, but I can't HEEEELLLLPPPP! You already have an answer from Nick Hodge, posted 08:13. Pete On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:55:03 -0800, Samwar <...

E-mail #50
I am trying to get my yahoo.com email address to show up in outlook so I can access it though there can that be done? And if so how? Aloha Double, Maybe. Is this a free Yahoo! account or a paid subscription? Does your Yahoo! account support connecting to it via POP3? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > I am trying to get my yahoo.com email address to show up in outlook so > I can access it though there can that be done? And if so how? > ...

Default account setting not retained
I have one client on my network whose Outlook 2003 REFUSES to keep their POP3 account as the default account. Each time they log off their workstation the default reverts back to Exchange, which is not currently set up to handle email beyond the intranet. Does anyone know of any reason why this one client is the only person on the network whose account settings keep reverting? And what can I do about it? A quick reply would be greatly appreciated. Try a fresh mail profile - and do not multi-post. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

Character Spacing Problems
When attempting to print in Publisher 2002 my text appears disjointed and expanded. if I use character spacing to correct this it only makes the printed copy worse! The text looks fine of the screen before I print but prints out all weird. Can anyone help me? It isn't a Publisher problem. It's most likely a printer driver problem. Go to the web site of the printer manufacturer and download the latest drivers. -- Ron Cohen drc023@ivwnet.com "Elizabeth" <beth@breadministries.org> wrote in message news:10fd01c34d43$5fdc0c30$3501280a@phx.gbl... > When attemptin...

Question about E-mail templates in 3.0
Do anyone knows whether it is possible to customize email templates to include e.g. flash or jpeg’s or just a plain word dodument?? ...

e-mail history increases the font size
I have an issue where certain e-mails will continually increase the font size of e-mail as the message gets sent back and forth. I have a word document with the text in it if anyone would like to see. Basically, with each reply, the history part of the message increases in size. By the time you bounce a message back and forth a few times, the font at the bottom is HUGE. Has anyone seen this before? Outlook 2002/Exchange system Thanks, Rich ...

Reply of SMTP mail generate a wrong Adress
Hi, we have a problem by reply of SMTP Mail from extern like gmx. Out Exchange Display Name contains special characters like ( ), for example "Test, User (IT/IT1)". If we send a mail to gmx the adress was changed to "Test, User \(IT/IT1\)". By reply we got a wrong smtp Adresse, or if the replay was send back to exchange the recipient Adresse is displayed as "Test, User \(IT/IT1\)"<test.user@test.com@mailserver.com Any ideas ? Thank you "Ingo Huber" <IngoHuber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >we have a problem by reply of SMTP Mail...

Error when closing mail msg while calendar item is open
This error is reproducible on a number of machines at where I work. We have recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. If I try to close a mail message while a calendar item is open in a different window, I get an error message. "error mailitem". That is it, no other information. This happens if either the mail item or the calendar item is opened first, but the mail item is closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

setting value of combo box
I have tried many suggestions on how to get this to work but so far no success. I have a form with just one table as its record source. I have two combo boxes Combo1 is Client_ID. Its row source is SELECT tblClient.ClientID, tblClient.Client FROM tblClient; Combo2 is Plan_Writer_ID. Its row source is SELECT tblPlanWriter.Plan_Writer_ID, tblPlanWriter.Plan_Writer FROM tblPlanWriter; Both these boxes display text but am I right in assuming they expect a number. I have a text box Text1, that has a DLookup as its control source: =DLookUp("MaxOfPlan_Writer_ID","qryMost_Recent_Pl...

CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003: External Error. No Such Object on Server
Users cannot get to CRM via WEB. They would get error box: No Such Object on Server. I got this from Event Viewer: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: There is no such object on the server. Error Message: There is no such object on the server. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()...

MS Outlook 2010 beta
Hi I am using MS Outlook 2010 beta with a IMAP/SMTP type account and I am finding that all the emails I download and read are staying on my webmail server account. I cannot find a setting option anywhere to "delete server copy" Can someone please help me Thanks "Asha" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:uP1$9g9oKHA.1892@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi I am using MS Outlook 2010 beta with a IMAP/SMTP type account and I am > finding that all the emails I download and read are staying on my webmail > server account. I cannot find a setting option an...

Trim characters
Hello there Which are those characters that CString removes when you call CString::Trim function of it? One of them is \0, I want others or entire list. As well as what is similar function to trim those characters for LPSTR or LPWSTR ? >Hello there >Which are those characters that CString removes when you call >CString::Trim function of it? The documentation says: "Removes all leading and trailing occurrences of one of the following: The character specified by chTarget. All characters found in the string specified by pszTargets. Whitespace. " >One of them is \0 I...