CRM data migration for custom entities

Current tool does not allow data migration into custom entities.  It should.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=974c3a64-791f-4566-9c07-576d0fce6e40&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

customizing quote merge template

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Input to custom reports

CRM 3.0 Login Problems