CRM Crystal Reports Uniqueidentifier

Dear all,

I have been customising the paramaterise reports for MS CRM so that
site managers can view their child users reports... but I hit the wall
as we speak because I cannot get Crystal Reports to query the database
with the other users' uniqueidentifier GUID... If I put in the
currently logged in user GUID into the report for querying, it seemed
to work... other than that it does not...

>From the Opportunity List by Account (Specify Owner...) report from
Microsoft, I changed the Selection Formula under the Account from

(account.ownerid) = (?UserId)

(account.ownerid) = (?ChildUserId)

As stated before, the latter statement did not return any results at
all!! Please help...

0
Godzilla
4/22/2005 5:24:40 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM folders in outlook 2007 Favourites Folder
Hi, Does anyone know how to keep CRM folders in outlook 2007 Favourites Folder permanently? When I use my notebook off-line the CRM plug-in does not find CRM (because I'm off-line) and then removed the CRM folders from the Favourite folders area. Thanks for the help. Ben On Oct 2, 10:01=A0am, Ben English <BenEngl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know how to keep CRM folders in outlook 2007 Favourites Folde= r > permanently? > > When I use my notebook off-line the CRM plug-in does not find CRM (becaus= e > I'm off-line) and t...

report wizard hangs
Hello, I've noticed every once in a while when I try to create a report through the reports wizard, Access hangs. Is this a bug in Access? I'm running Access 2002. Thanks, Al Alan Hard to tell... Is your PC running any other software at the time? For example, automatic download/update, antivirus, disk defragmenter, ... Have you tried checking Task Manager to see what else might be running, and whether Access is just taking a long time or is hung and not responding? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Outlook 2003 not syncing to server but reporting no errors
Outlook 2003 reports that it has successfully synced to the server but new e-mail is not being downloaded to inbox. Outlook 2003 profile is configured in cached exchange mode. Turned off cached exchange mode and in some cases new e-mail is visable (often not all of it). In these cases when you turn cached exchange mode back on the problem continues. Mail server is Exchange Server 2003. Problem began when server crashed. Server was recreated with the same name and setup with the same options. Some Outlook users are working correctly and never missed a beat. Others have removed there OST file...

Help With CRM Features
Hello All.... I am cinsidering purchasing CRM for my Win2003 Server. But have a few questions... Do I need exchange to access the CRM Software.... (in that case, would it be easier to but a SBS 2003 server, add it to my domain, and then install the CRM on that) Also, can I fax out of CRM. Our business is quite small, but Faxing is quite important. Can I fax and recieve faxes using CRM, or is that a Win2003 thing? (also can I share the fax for multiple users?) Responses much appreciated... Thanks, Dekkar This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_09AF_01C45697....

Replicated AD in CRM
Hi, We have a potential client but need to clarify somthing. This company has a branch overseas, and another here in Melbourne Australia. Their AD is based in the overseas branch, the AD here is replicated with the one overseas. The overseas branch has Sieble and the Melbourne branch is wanting to install the Microsoft CRM. How will this work with the AD being replicated? When we do the install will we need to do anything with the AD in the overseas branch? Any help muchly appreciated. Thanks. Can you clarity your domain structure. Does the overseas branch use the same domain as the...

MS - CRM Grid - Page Size
Hi all How can I set/ change the number of rows shown ( on my server currently it is 50) in MS Grid ? Thanks in advanced Makarand This can be done on a per-user basis by going to Tools | Options... | Records Per Page. Aaron Elder =============================================== Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Core Application Development Team =============================================== This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Makarand" <makarand_keer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:64138a8a.0410110522.71899cb...

CRM Outlook Client for laptop
Has anyone came across Microsoft CRM 3.0 Laptop Client for Outlook Deployment? If yes, could you please provide a link with the corresponding downloads? It is a part of the MS CRM package. It is the same CD as the desktop client. Sean "Julia S" <Julia S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1667C9A-BE4D-4DCD-8895-9D7DC76907A2@microsoft.com... > Has anyone came across Microsoft CRM 3.0 Laptop Client for Outlook > Deployment? > If yes, could you please provide a link with the corresponding downloads? > Thanks! But probably there is a link to CRM...

Taxable, Tax Exempt, Non-Taxable Report
Our shop's accountant wants us to give him a monthly report showing each day's total sales, taxable sales, non-taxable sales and tax exempt sales. Does anyone know how I can generate it? The Sales Tax Analysis report will give totals one day at a time or summary totals for the entire month. ...

Money 2007 freeze when generating February monthly report
When trying to view the February report, the program hangs at "Reviewing your accounts for potential problems." I tried to repair my file but it found no problems. Ideas anyone? Is there a way to submit bugs to MS similar to how people do it during a beta test? Thanks, Peter ...

Sales Tax Reports
We are using GP 10 and I want to have our programmers create a new sales tax report for me in Crystal. However, they are asking me if they should only be looking at the tables relating to sales or should they include the GL. In looking at a canned report in GP, its seems to be only looking at Sales module. What is correct? Sales or both GL with Sales. There could be a journal entry to correct a sales transaction so I am assuming both???? any input is appreciated. Thanks Barb Barb, What is the report supposed to reflect? Only sales tax charged to customers? If so, that would co...

CRM for Outlook Calendar not working
Hi All, I am using Outlook 2003 on my laptop, and the CRM Sales for Outlook is installed and working fine, except for the Calendar. I am unable to create a CRM Appointment and a CRM Contact, but the Tasks, Email, and Promote Email work fine. Any help would be great. As I use a Pocket PC for all of my appointment scheduling. RCWM well, what do you mean its not working?........... -Gary "RCWM" <robmorgan@proactiveit.com.au> wrote in message news:16fae01c44862$fa204430$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > I am using Outlook 2003 on my laptop, and the CRM Sales ...

Month By Month report
Does anybody have an RMS HQ sales report which would show sales in � by month? Ideally each month across the top of the page, and each department/catagory/supplier down the left of the page, with the value of sales each month. I would run this for the period of a year and it would show all my catagory sales per month etc. thanks Phil I am sending you the reports, once get then rate it. "Philip Gass" wrote: > Does anybody have an RMS HQ sales report which would show sales in £ by > month? > > Ideally each month across the top of the page, and each >...

VPN for CRM Very Slow
Hi sir, We are using CRM1.2 previously, but all VPN users complaints that our CRM too slow. So we migrate to CRM3.0, upgrade ISP to 4mbps, update CRM Server Dual Xeon CPU 3.0Ghz ~ 2GB RAM, update to 1GB Cable and Switch . But now, all VPN users still complaints CRM very slow. What can i do? I have surf information at Internet and change REGEDIT, Install hotfix and increase Cache Memory. But still same results. Please help !!!! Try this for starters: In IIS, browse to the file '<crm virtual dir>/_common/scripts/Stage.js', show properties, goto 'HTTP Headers&#...

CRM OUtlook Client.
I have successfully installed the client. I have gone offiline and back on line with no problems with a basic set of data. Ihave now extended the data set by selecting the local data option oin the CRM option within outlook and gone offine with no problems. I have then restared outlook and it uses almost 2GB or rame 80 plus percent of CPU and takes over 12 hours to open outlook and use it. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this since I have been without email for days since the opening ouf outlook keeps failing when connect to the LAN. I can open outlook when offline and can use it,...

CRM locking up Outlook
I have several users that I installed CRM 3.0 on for testing. Everyone has been working fine. I am now in the process of installing the client on additional users, and every one of them now has an issue of locking up Outlook if you click on any CRM folder or menu item. None of the users that were originally installed is having this problem. Does anyone know of an issue that may be causing this? Thanks If you find a solution, please let me know. This issue occurs regularly for my users. I am using Vista with Office 2007. I've tried the latest CRM client update, and I am not 100%...

Using CRM Bulk Import Wizard with Excel 2007
Hello, a number of our hosted Microsoft CRM customers have reported difficulties when using the CRM Bulk Import Wizard with a CSV file generated from Microsoft Excel 2007. It seems that Excel 2007 no longer uses double quotes (") as a field data delimiter, and there are no options or other Excel 2007 formats that will achieve this. (No idea why Microsoft disabled this option in Excel 2007!) Users are having to import their Excel spreadsheet into Access 2007 then export as a TXT file, which Access formats with double quotes as a the field data delimeter by default. Or resort to an ...

Problem "Going Offline" with Dynamics CRM 3.0, SBS 2003sp1 and XPs
My Configuration - all with the latest updates applied: Small Business Server 2003sp1 Exchange 2003sp2 SQL Server 2000sp4 Dynamics CRM 3.0 - with update rollup 1 Windows XPsp2 Desktop Windows XPsp2 Laptop Outlook 2003sp2 Hotfix KB_931270 installed - needed to stop Outlook from crashing on both the Desktop & Laptop. This is a fresh install of Dynamics CRM with 1 client and 33 contacts - NO other data. Problem: Attempts to have CRM "Go Offline" are unsuccessfull. "Failed move data for entity 'Note' during action salnsert, countRows=1. Contact your system adm...

Data in Reports
We are trying to run the Annual Budget report so that it accurately reflects income and expeses. Ultimately, we are trying to tie the net of income minus expenses for the month, to the differences in all of our spending acocunt balances (checking, savings, cash, credit) for the same period of time. We've not been able to get it close. I've made sure that the "spending accouts" are designated as budget accounts. For our asset accounts, that doesn't seem to be an option. The report does seem to show transfers out to non budget accounts correctly under "expenses&qu...

Sales Order Printing with SQL Reports or Crystal
We are new to Crystal as well as to CRM. Any suggestions on how to proceed to create a button that from a Sales Order the users would then click a button on the toolbar to print a sales order (report)? We have Crystal Reports version 9.0. Or even using SQL Reporting to do something similar. In Crystal I understand we would need to create a report, or in SQL something similar, that would have to layout and the fields in our custom Sales Order form, but how do you create a button to then print from the active sales order and populate the report with that specific records information? ...

Reports 01-29-08
I actually have 2 questions. An answer to either would be helpful and greatly appreciated. 1. When building a report I want to group the fields by one specific month. How can I do this with out irrelevant months also pulled on to the report? 2. When building a report I want the sum of the labor sale price and the number of hours of labor. When I choose the summary option only the labor sale price is being offered as a summary option. Is there anyway to have the hours of labor added/ summed for each month? ...

Can not run report after install frontpage server extension
Hi all, I have a problem with can not run report install frontpage server extension. The error msg display as below. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The permissions granted to user 'LOCUS-CRM\IUSR_LOCUS-CRM' are insufficient for performing this operation. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.AccessDeniedException: The permissions granted to user 'LOCUS-CRM\IUSR_LOCUS-CRM' are insufficient for performing this operation. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.ReportingServices...

CRM 1.0 Server License
I have a client that has been running CRM 1.0 and isn't sure if a server license was required back then or if they have a license for it now. Are they grandfathered in with the server license for 1.2 and 3.0? If they are current with the software assurance, then they will be able to upgrade their licenses free of charge. There were server licenses for v1.0 as well. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Brian Jones" <BrianJones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D497654-5EE8-4C80-9305-088798DA25C8@microsoft.com... I have a client that has been runnin...

Outlook HTTP Synchronization and CRM 3
Dear all, I have just had a brief look through the deployment guide and cant seem to find mention of the ports that the CRM 3 Client for Outlook uses for sync of the CRM data ? Reason for my question is that a client is using Outlook 2003 HTTP sync for Exchange data and I need to find out if the CRM3 sync would also work over HTTP ? For security they are currently using one of those SSL VPN type appliances. Not being a firewall expert does anyone know if the Outlook client syncs up over SSL VPNs ? Any thoughts much appreciated. Cheers, The CRM Outlook client does not support RPC over HT...

Will CRM for Outlook work when using Exchange RPC over HTTPS?
I just got RPC over HTTPS working for Outlook to access the exchange server over the internet without a VPN. Does anyone know if it's possible to make CRM work as well? Or is a VPN required? Thanks. No as CRM requires access to the SQL server, VPN access is required. "sebgood" wrote: > I just got RPC over HTTPS working for Outlook to access the exchange server > over the internet without a VPN. Does anyone know if it's possible to make > CRM work as well? Or is a VPN required? > > Thanks. ...

Report Data repeating or not showing
I have a database that contains three tables (PEP, PEP Comments, and Milestones) The PEP Table has a PKey and is related to fields in PEP Comments and Milestones via this PKey. One to Many in each case I am trying to generate a report that will display info from the PEP table (header type data), then display info from the Milestones table (may have 1 MS or 20), then display additional data from the PEP Table (more detailed in nature) and finally display info from the PEP Comments table (may have 1 comment or 20). When i base it on a query(for PEP #), it looks fine but only displays th...