CRM converting Leads to Account and Contacts

Hi, all

When we converting a lead to an account and contact, the account and contact
should have been linked automatically, indicate by Account field (in
Contact) is filled with Account name (from Account), but when I converting
33 leads to account and contact today, the both entity is not linked
properly.

Any help would be very appreciate.

Thanks,
Esar

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Merging Duplicate Contacts

CRM 3.0 Implementation

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Contacts Search

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>