CRM Contact details

Hi There,
Is it possible that we could generate a report (Advance Find) from the CRM
list all  clients with their perspectives contact details.

Looking forward to hearing for you.

Regards,
Syed.

0
syedsaab (74)
8/11/2008 5:51:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
By default the Parent Customer field is displayed on the Advanced Find view
results for Contacts.You will need to edit the view and "Add Columns" from
the "Parent Customer" record type to display account related information in
the view.

Alternately, you can create a report on Contacts using the Report Wizard,
that is grouped on Account Name and displays all contacts for a related
parent account.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Shubhi Bansal
GrapeCity India

"SyedAbdulbasith" wrote:

> Hi There,
> Is it possible that we could generate a report (Advance Find) from the CRM
> list all  clients with their perspectives contact details.
>
> Looking forward to hearing for you.
>
> Regards,
> Syed.

0
Shubhi (8)

Contacts appear as mail items
Hi - Contacts from the Exchange server appear as mail items. WebDAV and HTTP Keep Alives are enabled. Any other suggestions to correct the problem? Thanks! Amy Cottrell <acottrell@getapproved.com> wrote: > Hi - Contacts from the Exchange server appear as mail items. WebDAV and > HTTP Keep Alives are enabled. Any other suggestions to correct the problem? This is a limitation in the current version of Entourage. See <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq/exchange_server.html#anchor-exup1>. Note followups...there is an Entourage-specific newsgroup. -- Adam Bailey | ...

how do I have contacts and companies name is tasks
I'm new to outlook, When I create field chooser and have the Company Name & Contact name in fields Sometimes both Company name & Contact name shows up when I schedule a task. (That is what I want) However most of the time only the contact name shows up??? and no Company Name? Does anyone know why this is inconsistant? And How I can display both all the time? Thanks in advance Mike iselltape@cox.net ...

Tie Contact address to Send From address?
Hi, Outlook Express (if not, then Outlook) Can you tie a particular contact to a Send From address? In my contacts, there are people I want to ensure I only send from one email address, which isn't the default address. I thought about using a second client, but I like to keep all email in one client. If I can't do this in Express, but can in Outlook, then I'll migrate to Outlook. Thanks, Andrew "narrator" <narrator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B1B4C7A-9849-4AD6-9630-87ED2F418C2B@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Ou...

Using Contact's Categories to set message categories
Is there any way to have a rule that sets an incoming message category to the categor(ies) that the sender of the message is assign to in my contacts list? In other words, I have 'George Washington' in my contacts list. George has a category of 'prez' assigned to him. When I get a message from George, I'd like that message to be assigned the category of 'prez' as well. I know I can manually setup a rule to do this for specific contacts, but it would be so much more useful to manage the rule's behavior by setting categories in the contact list. No. Here&...

Outlook 2007 adding contacts issue #2
Hello! I apologize in advance if this has been answered, but I couldn't find it anywhere... today I added contacts to outlook 2007...never had used it before on Vista ever...and closed out went to lunch... came back, I cannot add any new contacts. All options to add a greyed out... If I select file new.....adding contacts is there but greyed out... any ideas on what to change? Thanks! lori, Go to your contacts page and type CTRL + N. The new contact page will open. Or on your contacts page, click New on the button that appears just below the File menu item. Or on your contacts pa...

CRM 4.0 Client Rollups ( all of them) fail
All- Have a CRM 4.0 install and have applied the rollups to 4 level- all server rollups went fine. When trying to apply a roll up ( I tried 1 2 4 and 5 ) I am getting a failure Thanks for the look! here is part of the log- 11:17:56| Info| === Managed setup logging started: 7/10/2009 11:17:56 AM === 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWra...

SFO CRM folders won't display page
SFO appeared to install correctly. The CRM toolbar buttons work fine in SFO. But when I click on a CRM folder such as accounts, I get the following Action Canceled error. I am running CRM 1.2 and this is on a Windows XP client. I have installed the SP2 and SFO enhancement patches and cleared forms cache in Outlook. I also uninstalled and reinstalled SFO. SFO works fine on all other laptops within our organization. Here is the error which occurs when I select any folder within SFO/CRM. Action canceled Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might ...

Outlook Client on CRM 1.2 Server Box for Demos
Hi, Did a CRM 1.2 install on Windows 2003 Server and all is working well. I have been seeing things on this newsgroup that say I should be able to install the Outlook client as well on this machine although it is an unsupported configuration. This is for demo's only. I am running it under Virtual PC. I would like to not have to have 2 Virtual PC images running just to show the Outlook integration to CRM. When I try to install the Outlook client I get a message at the start saying that the Outlook client is already installed. It is not. Suggestions anyone? Alan ...

How to display XML string returned by CRM Accountobject.retrive me
Hi All, Please let me know how i can display the query results fetched from crm database into Datagrid directly. Any help is appreciated. "Vijay Kr. Poriya" wrote: > Hi All, > > Please let me know how i can display the query results fetched from crm > database into Datagrid directly. > > Any help is appreciated. > > Vijay - I assume that you are referring to using the CRMAccount.Retrieve method documented at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2crmaccountretrievemethod.asp This method will retrie...

Detailed Time Sheet (overtime, comp time, vacation used)
I need to track in time, out time, in time, out time, overtime, vacation totals (received/used), comp received, comp used, and so. I would recommend to write all the headers on row 1, and start entering the data on row 2. Any column that is a calculation, enter a formula (for example, if column E is the difference of column D and C, enter "=D2-C2") and format the cells as you want the data to be presented (date/time, number, etc.) Hope this helps, Miguel. "Robert D. Sandersfeld" wrote: > I need to track in time, out time, in time, out time, overtime, vacation ...

Integration GP 8.0 with CRM 3.0
Hi. i'm newbie in GP but i have been know CRM 3.0, i want to do integration between GP and CRM using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP. After all installation and configuration, the integration was work. I add an account in CRM then the account which i was added is display in GP (as customer). But why the order between GP and CRM can't integrate? I was follow the instruction in the integration guide. The guide book says that the tax details, tax schedules, shipping methods, payment terms, unit of measure, unit of measure schedules, price groups, price le...

Problems with Lead/Contact sharing?
Has anyone else had problems with Leads/Contact sharing themselves between users for no reason? We're having some issues where our leads/contacts are randomly being shared between SCs and TSCs. Doesn't make any sense at all... We had the same problem with Opportunities being shared without anyone actually sharing them. We poked around at it a bit and discovered that when a record is Assigned to another sales person, the person doing the assigning is automatically setup with sharing on that record. Our problem is that we can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the sharin...

Sub-Contacts
Any one know how to create sub-contacts using Crm Sdk 3.0 ? I couldn't see parentcontactid in contact entity. That's because it's called parentcustomerid. Since this can be either an Account or a Contact, there is just the one field. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E6264C5-6E34-49EC-B640-686FD659E60A@microsoft.com... Any one know how to create sub-contacts using Crm Sdk 3.0 ? I couldn't see parentcontactid in contact entity. ...

insert a link/shortcut to a file on comuter in a contact window
I am trying to add a link or shortcut to a file on my computer in a contact window, in the lower window of the contact When I drag a file in that box it actualy creats a copy in a certain folder in Microsoft, but then its hard to find the file I want to Insert only a Link or shrtcut to the file. Can anyone have an idea? pl;ace your cursor in the white window of the Contact. Then Insert | File, single click the file you want and use the tiny drop down arrow, bottom right corner to select: Insert as Hyperlink. "Jacob" <info@kohn.ca> wrote in message news:O5g%23hYD2G...

CRM Mobile Express Error 10-23-06
Hi, i installed CRM Mobile Express, it works almost fine. When access in any entity, example Opportunitties, it shows, but the opportunity details, send this error: Message: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Stack trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.We...

Marketing Member
Hi all, We are trying to more efficiently add marketing list members. When accessing the manage members option, the default system look up view provided for contacts includes both active and inactive contacts. We can't easily identify the active only contacts. Is there a way to modify the lookup view to include only active members? Thanks in advance for your help. David Hi David, Yes, there is check out following; http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2006/12/filter-data-in-crm-lookup-field.html -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post is helpful or not for our feedback. ...

CRM Report erro on SQL server web
Can anyone help out with this --tya Server Error in '/Reports' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll' could not be found Source Error: [No relevant source lines] Source File: Line:...

What next, CRM implementation.
I have installed the CRM software and MSSQL with SP3 on my test server. Still need to set up an Exchange 2000 test server with dummy users that only need to send mail internally. I want to set up my system for test with the sample database, and integration with Exchange 2000. Could someone shortly give a description on what the steps are for the whole system to be up and running. (i am a newbie to CRM), and if possible an estimated timeframe. The server is windows 2003 running AD in native mode. I realize that the time used is very individual, but i need an estimate for my boss for when he ca...

where is Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll ?
i need to use api's from the above dll (that what was written in the sdk) and i can't find it , not in the wwwroot\bin directory in my server (after installing crm) and not in the installation cd. i need this dll to create,update (and more) 'customer address' object. did someone used this dll or created this object ? thanx. lena. I just scanned my CRM 1.2 Server cd and it is in the directory e:\server\bin "lena" <yellenap@ladpc.co.il> wrote in message news:9142189d.0402010208.47f86537@posting.google.com... > i need to use api's from the above dll (tha...

Customizing History View CRM 4.0
Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy. I would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contacts, leads, etc... Is there any way to customize this section so when you view an email under History you can see From who and To who rather than what they have defaulted in there? Thanks On Jan 23, 7:56=A0am, Geoff <Ge...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy= .. =A0I > would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contac= ts, > lea...

outlook calendar and contact sync
My home pc has outlook 2003. It has a default email account (A) and an IMAP email account (B) connect to my company's exchange server. 1. For IMAP account (B), Calendar and Contact folders are appeared as normal email folder. Each item appears as a normal email. This is unusable. For example, for calendar, only showing past events, for contact, I can't see detailed info. How can I change them to Calendar/Contact view? 2. How can I set up a sync of Calendar/contact between email account (A) and (B)? Thanks very much. chitrader <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

CRM Accounts (Parent
In CRM it is normal that we can view all accounts at one time and also contacts(parent + child). My question is, how can we manage to hide all child acounts under the parent account for ex. Microsoft main parent account then Microsoft have two child account like Windows and Office and Windos has two more child like Server and Clint and Office have also one child like MSWorld. I want to see only Microsoft at top then when user click the Microsoft and enter it then he will able to see Windows and Office and when enter in Windows then able to see Server and Client. In normal configrati...

CRM Sub processes
Does anyone know what these are and how to use them. Are they just simply stored procedures? what are you trying to achieve? "Adrian Shaw" <adrian.shaw@vigence.com> wrote in message news:VMugS$yjDHA.3908@sbs01.vigence.com... Does anyone know what these are and how to use them. Are they just simply stored procedures? If you're talking about the Sub process action within the Workflow manager... No, they are not stored procedures. They allow you to have one workflow rule call another (manual) workflow rule. This is actually quite useful, as it can greatly reduce c...

Sales People selling CRM Forum
I have just been tasked with being our sales product champian for MS CRM. I have down loaded the MS CRM Toolkit for sales and implementation (which is excellent) but there are few missing components and a couple things are a bit thin on detail. Is there a forum for sales people to exchange material and or get sales support from MS ? Thanks in anticipation ...

Error during the CRM execution
Hi, I obtain this error Error in the company management / Record's User ID is not valid How Can I resolve this problem? (I haven't made changes in the admin area) ...