crm consultant needed asap

i am looking for a crm consultant who has a lot of experience with form customization, crm implimentation, heavy work flow, and activities. ideally someone in arizona but not required. telecommute will be considered for the right person. looking for someone for a possible 2 month (i am guessing here....) project.  if you are available and have this experience please email me at j-e-f-f@mag-en-ta-tech.c-o-m (remove the -). we are looking for someone to start like next week at the latest (this message was posted 08-08-2004).
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This message was posted 8/4, not 8/8.

And I have some swamp land in florida I'd like to sell you if you're
interested.

--
Brandon
IT Director

"JM" <JM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am looking for a crm consultant who has a lot of experience with form
>customization, crm implimentation, heavy work flow, and activities. ideally
>someone in arizona but not required. telecommute will be considered for the
>right person. looking for someone for a possible 2 month (i am guessing
>here....) project.  if you are available and have this experience please
>email me at j-e-f-f@mag-en-ta-tech.c-o-m (remove the -). we are looking for
>someone to start like next week at the latest (this message was posted
>08-08-2004).

0
Brandon

Need Syntax for "AND" to Evaluate 2 Cells
I need to evaluate 2 cells while inside an "Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)". I thought AND would work but I cannot get it to work; I receive a syntax error on the AND(Range... line. Can someone please provide me the proper syntax to evaluate the 2 cells? Here's my code... Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If ActiveSheet.Name = "Sheet1" Then And(Range("I3") <> "", Range("K4") = "") Then Range("K4") = Range("K3") End...

You wont believe this! SERVER DOWN
I was helping the operations/it director to get RPC over HTTP going on their exchange server for a company I use to be the sys admin for. The ops/it director was doing the add/remove programs portion to add rpc over http there, somehow in the process of doing this he managed to uninstall IIS -or- just NNTP and SMTP (I can't figure out which and he claims he did neither). Long story short, I've reinstalled NNTP and SMTP, reconfigured SMTP to the best recollection I have of the previous config and the server still refuses to send/receive email, even internally. All services are s...

Need to import EDI file
Hello. I have an EDI TS-130 file (academic transcript) that I would like to import into Access 2003. Is this possible to do for free? If so, how? ...

CRM 4.0 External Connector
Can anyone point me to CRM 4.0 External Connector installation guide? Cheers, Mandy. "Mandy" <Mandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF297AE0-9446-46CB-91FA-CFF19A65F1DF@microsoft.com... > Can anyone point me to CRM 4.0 External Connector installation guide? The external connector is a license so nothing you need to install. -- Robert MacLean http://www.sadev.co.za thanks for update. would you know if there's any specs on how it integrates with crm? "Robert MacLean" wrote: > "Mandy" <Mandy@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Scribe Migrate
I am planning to do a reinstall on our CRM server and have purchased Scribe (didn't come in till JUST now), and was planning to do this over the weekend. I have a test environment and want to try it here before I do this on our production. However this isn't as simple as I thought. I know, I know, read the manual, etc, etc etc. But its near critical that I get this production reinstalled, and I'd rather not work straight through a weekend just to learn this thing. Anways, can anyone give me the basic overview of this? Does this take hours just to create the migration setup? For s...

need custom cut and paste functions
Hello, I once wrote here about a problem I had cutting and pasting where columns would turn to "REF!" after a cut and paste. I would work around it by copying, pasting and then manually deleting instead. I thought turning everything in the sheet to absolute references would solve the problem but it didn't so now I am thinking of a different solution. Could someone tell me what I need to do to write my own cut and paste functions which would basically copy the selection and then on a paste it would paste and then delete the original selection from where it was copied from...

CRM and Blackberry Connector on Exchange
Are there any problems installing both, CRM Connector and Blackberry Connector on an Exchange-Server? TIA Stefan ...

Mailbox needs reducing
We have this mailbox that has been left for months and with no limits, it's now 11GB!! Ho can I trim in down, I don't really want to go into the mailbox and do it, can Exchange do it? In news:euNRN1iPHHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Gonzo <no@no.com> typed: > We have this mailbox that has been left for months and with no > limits, it's now 11GB!! > > Ho can I trim in down, I don't really want to go into the mailbox and > do it, can Exchange do it? Presuming you're not on 5x or earlier, you can use mailbox management policies to get rid of items ol...

I need help restoring Public Folders
Hi I've been having issues getting Public Folder replication going between 2 Exchange 2003 servers. Prior to doing any work I performed a Backup using Veritas Backup Exec and this completed and verified correctly. I screwed things up and managed to delete some of the public folders on my original server. I'm not 100% sure what I did but it is a mess and the only backup I have is the Exchange backup I created before doing any work. The public folders contain a number of Contact Lists and a very important Event Calendar. I have restored the public folders but when the restore c...

Need help on a formula 05-20-10

Need to retrieve a deleted Excel File
On Saturday I hide an excel sheet and then protected the workbook. When I got into work today to open the file it was non-existent. What do I have to do to retrieve the file? Does it make a difference if the file extension ended with .csv? Thanks in advance! Search in Windows to make sure it's still on your compute -or go to the folder the file is in and look to make sure it's still ther -or If you didn't do this, you might need to to text, which includes *.cs Excel is not set to open this type of file by defaul tj Did you (try to) open the file with Excel. If so : did ...

need some XL URL's please
I would appreciate some good site links for XL how to's and working examples aimed at Novice - Intermediate. Many thanks, Steve Hi Steven: See: Dave McRitchie: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Go to the heading: Excel Lessons & Tutorials (#tutorials) It's just after halfway down. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au It is imperative that the patches provided by Microsoft in its April Security Release be applied to Systems as soon as possible. It is believed that the likelihood of a worm being released SOON that ...

ebay - ereseller stook my money
a terrible thing happenned to me on ebay. i am a disabled woman in and eresellers took my money and never sent my washer. his email address is david@tropivision.com. anything that you can do to help would be nice. ebay is doing nothing. i can give a reward This group is for discussing the Microsoft Money computer program. Does it really sound like an eBay buyer complaint forum? Do a google search on ebay and you will find a couple of groups, one of which may reply to your problem. That ebay seller has been selling on ebay for over 5 years. arthur -- On 1 Jun 2004 13:50:08 -0700, (An...

CRM 3.0
Folks Any way that we can assign leads / opportunities / other entities to teams rather than individuals? All the best Hany Hi Hany, Team ownership is not supported in CRM 3.0. Could you describe your scenario, and maybe we could provide some alternatives? Thanks -- Jay Grewal Microsoft Dynamics CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. "Electronic Workplace" <info@electronicworkplace.LoseThisBit.com> wrote in message news:O0cfzAT$FHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Folks > > Any way that we can assign leads /...

Need Help With GP Item Pricing
GP ITEM PRICING I need to use “Bucket Pricing” for items in GP. For example below is the pricing schedule that I need to use. First 20 …………….$ 1.75 Next 280 ……………… 1.36 Next 700 ……………… 1.23 Next 2,000 ……………… 1.09 Over 3,000 ……………… .82 So if I had a Qty. of 350 it would be as follows 20 * 1.75 = 35 280 * 1.36 = 380.80 50 * 1.23 = 61.50 Total : $477.30 In GP I can only set it up to do a “Quantity Range” in the Item Price List Maintenance window. Problem is if I set it up that way and enter a quantity of 350 it will default to the $1.23 ...

I need to round up to the nearest 50.
I am trying to calculate the number of raw material bags I need in a batch. If I use the mround function is will round down. Is there a way to only round up? =ROUNDUP(A21/50,0)*50 or =CEILING(A21,50) -- HTH Bob Phillips "karenm" <karenm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBE54F5E-0524-4DFF-BC52-D966BBEE26E9@microsoft.com... > I am trying to calculate the number of raw material bags I need in a batch. > If I use the mround function is will round down. Is there a way to only > round up? > Hi karenm, First of all, I believe MROUND rounds...

Quotes, orders and invoices all crash CRM!
I have a post update callout process which I have attached to the update event on the quote, order and invoice. Having attached the process whenever I attempt to read an existing quote, order or invoice or to save a new quote, order or invoice CRM presents its 'an error has occurred please contact your system administrator' message. Normally in this case I would check the event viewer but in this case it is completely empty! The callout process as it's first action logs a message to a file just so that I can monitor the progress and this is not happening so it appears that the pro...

CRM Security Problems
Hi Group, I have developed a windows service that hits the CRM database everynight to create some e-mails that need to be sent out to customers in the morning. Eventually these will be automatically sent, but for now, we want to manually send them in order to audit what is going out. Here is the problem. THe service is running under the same account as the installation was run under, integration account with full sysadmin. The e-mails are created by this account, however, the activity party xml is sent in to assign the e-mail to a particular user and even set that user as the owner of the e-...

Need Training in office for CRM in Toronto, Onatrio
We just purchased the CRM. Can anyone refer a Microsoft partner/consultant that does CRM training. They need to be in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Thank you Jasmine On Dec 18, 4:36 pm, Jasmine <Jasm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We just purchased the CRM. Can anyone refer a Microsoft partner/consultant > that does CRM training. > They need to be in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. > Thank you > Jasmine Hi Jasmine, I am part of the largest Microsoft CRM partner in the world. We have offices across North America and are very tightly integrated to the Microsoft CRM Produc...

Sent faxes in CRM 3 doesn't show in history
I am reposting this as I've had no answers to my previous post which is now buried in all the other ananswered posts. Surely someone knows the answer to this??? It's pretty fundamental to what customers will want. Anyone??? ------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm using CRM 3 under SBS 2003. When I send a fax using the "New activity / Fax" option within a contact record it sends successfully. . However there is no record of it stored in the contact history? If I check the fax console on the server the fax has been sent (also verifi...

Export Data from MS-CRM
Is there a way to export all of the data from MS-CRM? Thats a rather general question,......you mean export to another CRM system or just export into another medium? For the most part, most areas have that little excel icon so that you can export into excel...... or you can go into the SQL server and use the export wizard, although I don't think its going to be what you want,....for the most part it will be raw data and you'll have to recreate the relationships and primary fields to see how the objects relate.......... -Gary "John O'Keefe" <jokeefe@finepoint.com...

Installing CRM on a domain controller
Has anyone installed CRM on a server which is their domain controller? If so are you having any issues with Crystal Reporting? Do not install Crystal on the same server as CRM. >-----Original Message----- >Has anyone installed CRM on a server which is their >domain controller? If so are you having any issues with >Crystal Reporting? >. > Would this explain the following error in the event log: The port number specified for the server is already in use., The server has problems using TCP/IP. The port number you are using is probably already in use Also, doe...

Microsoft Outlook Client Track in CRM Feature.
Hello Everyone, I have a user who updates and creates new contacts on behalf of another user in the Exchange System by using contact sharing on a regular basis. Once the Contacts have been created, there is a requirement for our user to be able to then track those contacts in CRM. The problem that I have is that when the user hightlights a contact whilst working in an open shared contacts folder, CRM displays an error message "Only items in the default Microsoft Outlook store can be promoted to Microsoft CRM." Does anyone know if there is a work around for this? Kind Regard...