CRM and Outlook E-Mail exchange

Hello,

we have some problems sending mail between members of our domain.

When employee A (using Outlook) wants to send a mail to employee B (who
is using CRM) the mail arrives at employee B's Outlook Inbox and never
appears in the CRM.
I figure that exchange does handle internal mail differently, is there
any way to treat internal mail the same as external mail and deliver it
both to CRM and Outlook-Inbox?
Btw, we don't want to use SFO.

Regards Tobias
0
Tobias
6/2/2005 10:42:54 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Internal Mail won't be handled by the exchange connector since it could only
listen on the external smtp port.....

Possible solutions
(1) Internal mails must be somehow routed to the external port of the
exchange server
(2) you need the SFO and promote mails manually to crm-mails

greetz
Thiemo

"Tobias Tiederle" <Tobias.Tiederle@informatik.uni-ulm.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:OurkF%231ZFHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
>
> we have some problems sending mail between members of our domain.
>
> When employee A (using Outlook) wants to send a mail to employee B (who
> is using CRM) the mail arrives at employee B's Outlook Inbox and never
> appears in the CRM.
> I figure that exchange does handle internal mail differently, is there
> any way to treat internal mail the same as external mail and deliver it
> both to CRM and Outlook-Inbox?
> Btw, we don't want to use SFO.
>
> Regards Tobias

0