CRM 4.0: WebSite deployment problem

CRM 4.0:
I cannot deploy my WebSite in the CRM WebSite, below is the error:

'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
Parameter name:
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException:
'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
Parameter name:
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException:
'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
Parameter name:
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
   Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255

Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25

Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
+269

Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
   Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
EventArgs e) +513

System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
completedSynchronously) +64

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

some questions:

is the crm ascyn service running? if not, can it be started? if it is not
starting, what error is thrown?

can you also check, if the four DLLs starting with Mirosoft.Crm.Platform
have been added to GAC?
--
Fritz Theiss

"chitrarasan" wrote:

> CRM 4.0:
> I cannot deploy my WebSite in the CRM WebSite, below is the error:
>

> 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
> Parameter name:
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
> current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
>

> Exception Details: System.ArgumentException:
> 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
> Parameter name:
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
>

> Source Error:
>

> An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web
> request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can
>

> Stack Trace:
>

> [ArgumentException:
> 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
> Parameter name:
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
>    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
>

> Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
>

> Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> +269
>

> Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
>    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> EventArgs e) +513
>

> System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
>    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
> completedSynchronously) +64

Thanks Fritz .

got the solution but dont know why do we have to do that...
search for 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices' dll in the MS-CRM server, It
will be mostly in the crmweb/bin, register that dll to GAC and do an
IISRESET....

This will fix the issue.

"Fritz Theiss" wrote:

> [...]
> > Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> > PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> > typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
> >

> > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> > typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
> >

> > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> > +269
> >

> > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> > EventArgs e) +513
> >

> > System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
> >    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&

Great to read that you have found the solution, even it sounds weired to me
as the 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices' DLL is not living in the GAC...
--
Fritz Theiss

"chitrarasan" wrote:

> [...]
> > > Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> > > PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> > > typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> > > typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> > > +269
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> > > EventArgs e) +513
> > >

> > > System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
> > >    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&

Hi there

I am fairly new to CRM and am experiencing this exact error message. I am
having a few problems registering the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the
GAC. I have found instructions on how to do this but they all involve adding
a line of text to the source code. Since the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll
came with the installation I can't do this. Therefore my question is how do I
register the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the GAC?

Many thanks for your help.

Eve

"chitrarasan" wrote:

> [...]
> > > Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> > > PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> > > typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> > > typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> > > +269
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> > > EventArgs e) +513
> > >

> > > System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
> > >    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&

0
Eve (15)
3/12/2008 2:50:03 PM
I've no idea where/how the idea of adding something to the source code to do
this came from, but nevermind. The easiest way to add the assembly to the GAC
is, one the CRM server, find Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.dll in the bin
directory of the CRM web site, then use windows explorer to drag it into the
<windir>\assembly directory

An alternative to adding the assembly to the GAC is to modify the web.config
in your virtual directory so it doesn't try loading the httpmodule in that
assembly. See the following for instructions:

http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/2008/01/crm-40-error-with-isv-pages.html

--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

"Eve" wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I am fairly new to CRM and am experiencing this exact error message. I am
> having a few problems registering the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the
> GAC. I have found instructions on how to do this but they all involve adding
> a line of text to the source code. Since the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll
> came with the installation I can't do this. Therefore my question is how do I
> register the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the GAC?
>
> Many thanks for your help.
>
> Eve
>
> "chitrarasan" wrote:
>
> > Thanks Fritz .
> >

> > got the solution but dont know why do we have to do that...
> > search for 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices' dll in the MS-CRM server, It
> > will be mostly in the crmweb/bin, register that dll to GAC and do an
> > IISRESET....
> >
> > This will fix the issue.
> >
> > "Fritz Theiss" wrote:
> >
> > > some questions:
> > >
> > > is the crm ascyn service running? if not, can it be started? if it is not
> > > starting, what error is thrown?
> > >
> > > can you also check, if the four DLLs starting with Mirosoft.Crm.Platform
> > > have been added to GAC?
> > > --
> > > Fritz Theiss

Hi David

Thanks for the reply. I followed your directions, and I think they worked as
I now have a different error message to the original!

However I think my overall problem is that I am trying to install Mobile
Express for CRM 4.0. I had heard the two were compatible but I have read a
blog from Sonoma Partners this morning saying the release of Mobile Express
for v4.0 has just been announced at Convergence. So I am guessing the two are
not compatible yet!

I am not that familiar with registering assemblies and I was reading this
article from Microsoft on adding to the GAC and it was saying to modify the
source code, although I realise now that it was referring to custom
assemblies.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315682

Also I had tried to copy and paste with no success. I didn't realise the
answer was as simple as drag and drop!!

Thanks again for your help!

Eve

"David Jennaway" wrote:

> I've no idea where/how the idea of adding something to the source code to do
> this came from, but nevermind. The easiest way to add the assembly to the GAC
> is, one the CRM server, find Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.dll in the bin
> directory of the CRM web site, then use windows explorer to drag it into the
> <windir>\assembly directory
>
> An alternative to adding the assembly to the GAC is to modify the web.config
> in your virtual directory so it doesn't try loading the httpmodule in that
> assembly. See the following for instructions:
>
> http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/2008/01/crm-40-error-with-isv-pages.html
>
> --
> David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
> Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk
> Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/
>

> "Eve" wrote:
>
> > Hi there
> >
> > I am fairly new to CRM and am experiencing this exact error message. I am
> > having a few problems registering the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the
> > GAC. I have found instructions on how to do this but they all involve adding
> > a line of text to the source code. Since the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll
> > came with the installation I can't do this. Therefore my question is how do I
> > register the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the GAC?
> >
> > Many thanks for your help.
> >
> > Eve
> >
> > "chitrarasan" wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Fritz .
> > >

> > > got the solution but dont know why do we have to do that...
> > > search for 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices' dll in the MS-CRM server, It
> > > will be mostly in the crmweb/bin, register that dll to GAC and do an
> > > IISRESET....
> > >
> > > This will fix the issue.

0
Eve (15)
3/13/2008 11:22:00 AM
thank you very much! i had the same error and i'm sure this saved me from
searching for hours!!

"chitrarasan" wrote:

> [...]
> > > Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> > > PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> > > typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> > > typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> > > +269
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> > > EventArgs e) +513
> > >

> > > System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
> > >    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&

Christian1 (55)
5/9/2008 9:24:01 AM
I wish I had this luck, Christian. I added the
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.dll to the GAC, did an 'iisreset' and the
problem still persist... :-(

I'm only trying to access http://myservername:5555/mscrmservices/2007/CrmServiceWsdl.aspx
or even http://myservername:5555/MSCRMServices/Test/crmtest.aspx
through the IE but without success...

If anyone has any clues, I'd be very happy to try it out... since my
bag of ideas is now empty!

Regards,
Leo Lopes @ L3
0
leonardol (6)

hepl to solve my problem
Question Hi, I am new to access but i have the following to complete. Please help me out Interest rate scheme date period rate FDR 1/1/2000 1 YEARS 6 FDR 1/1/2000 2 " 8 FDR 1/1/2000 3 " 12 FDR 1/8/2000 3 13 FDR 15/1/2001 2 9 FDR 15/1/2001 3 12.5 FDR 1/12/2001 2 7 FDR 1/12/2001 3 11 RAP90 1/1/2000 90 5 RAP90 1/8/2000 90 6 RAP90 15/ 1/2001 90 6.5 RAP90 20/5/2001 90 6 RAP90 1/12/2001 90 5 RECEIPT SCHEME RECIEPT_DATE PERIOD AMOUNT FDR 1/2/2000 3 10000 RAP90 15/4/2001 90 15000 I want to computer to automatically renew the rec...

Problem importing dll
Hi I have an application that used some external com dlls. So in my application code i've imported those dlls as #import "path of external.dll" and i'm using smart pointers to instantiate those coms as IExternaPtr Obj("External.Interface1"); The problem i'm facing that those external com dlls are not mine so every time they are modified by thier owner i've to recompile my code too with the latest dlls otherwise my code does not work and i get Obj = NULL in the above statement. Actually those external dlls are of a software that i've provided integratio...

Problem with excluding an account from budget
I want to see my credit card payments (i.e., transfers to a credit accounts) as an expenses in Money reports. I know that I should exclude credit accounts from budget to achieve it, but it's impossible: - I'm going to Account Settings, and "Include this account in the budget planner" option is set - Trying to clear this option simply does nothing - it's still set and doesn't change. Is it possible that I've forgot something else to do before excluding an account from budget? If that's really your goal, the only sane way is to track them that way from t...

Problem Opening Notebooks on New Server
I have a small office and we all store and use notebooks on our server. We moved all of our data to a new server yesterday, and now when we try to open the notebooks we get a message that says: "OneNote needs a password to sync some of your notebooks", and we are unable to open the notebooks. Interestingly, if we open the notebook through a mapped drive to the location, we get the error. But, if we navigate directly to the notebook through the network, it will open with no error. We are having no other problems with this mapped drive. Thanks! ...

Item Price Inquiry Ver 9.0
Our Item Price Inquiry for Kits is not working. We base our kit price on component costs and use either a percent markup of current cost or standard cost. When we do an Item Price inquiry on a kit is shows $0.00 price. In other words it does not look at the component costs and calculate the price. So, when a customer calls and requests a price for a kit item, it is difficult to give him a price when the price is based on current or standard component costs. Anyone having this problem or have any ideas on how to fix or get around it? ...

Tab Control Problem
I'm just wondering how I can add controls to tab control pages that are bound to fields from different tables. I have 3 tables (road, track and gym) with similar named fields and I want to create a tab page for each table. Unfortunately, my tab control form only allows me to view and set controls for one table. So even though I might have a control bound to a field from table 'road', the information i enter goes to the table 'track' because that is the default table for the tab control form. My manual says I should be able to send and view info from different tables using ...

Archive Problem
Dear All I work for an organisation that works in the dark ages. We use Outlook 98 (8.5.5603.0) with a basic build of NT4 (Service pack 6). When we use the archive functunality from the file menu we find that on some emails earlier than the date specified are not archived to the desired folder. I do not work for IT and cannot update service packs for outlook. Can anyone advise me what could be wrong? Was this a bug in this version. Sometimes some files would be archived and not all. What date is used? Is it the object's creation date? It makes no difference whether you have t...

extension DLL problems
I have CPropertySheet class with three CPropertyPage" classes in an extension DLL. I compile it, and run it. I get the .LIB and the .DLL files etc. in the client application I incluce the .LIB file and then I have add a button which when pressed will attempt to run the following code: CPropertySheet myWizard("Import wizard", this, 0); myWizard.DoModal(); this code produces the following error: "Debug assertion failed!" File: afxwin1.inl Line: 22 what is to be done? prg wrote: > I have CPropertySheet class with three CPropertyPage" classes in an > e...

Adding functionalities to CRM Mobile
Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile. If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles. IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME? regards, pedro airo No, you cannot add new forms. You can fully customize existing ones. Dean "Airo" wrote: > Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile. > If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles. > > IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME? > > regards, pedro airo Tnkz for your response. Regards, Pedro Ai...

A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0
I have an application that will happily post 20TPS from 9 different processes running on three different computers. In the middle of all this happiness, I'll get about three seconds of: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.) and then posting returns to normal. Only one of the nine processes will be affected. None of the applications are connecting/reconnection. Each is using a dedicated SQLClient connection to a SQLServer ...

CRM Email router prob
Hi, Have installed MS CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003 Premium. Client is using OWA so have followed instructions to install router to a seperate web site. However, incoming emails (as in replies to CRM emails) are still generating errors in the event viewer as follows: A platform error message was encountered. Subject: 'RE: Test 9 - post reinstall CRM:{4359A166-A341-4407-9E6B-AF7FB608AEEF}:MRC' Platform Error Code: 80070057 Platform Error Description: 'The parameter is incorrect. ' Literal SOAP Fault: '<e...

problem with starting thread
During debugging if we go over the following line of code: m_pCalculateThread = AfxBeginThread(UpdateDocThread, this); the thread DOES NOT start, but if we go into AfxBeginThread function, the thread DOES start. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Maybe you can look in the threads window during the debug. You could set execution to a thread using that too. "Leonid Nikolayev" <lenikn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:68e06e88.0409090843.e1b6c45@posting.google.com... > During debugging if we go over the following line of code: > m_pCalculateThread = AfxBeginThread(Upd...

Worksheet protection problem
I am using Excel 2000, wanting to protect certain cells, but allow user to filter using autofilter, etc. and how would I do this? Thanks, Jayne Private Sub Workbook_Open() Worksheets("Sheet1").EnableAutoFilter = True Worksheets("Sheet1").Protect UserInterfaceOnly:=True End Sub Right click on the Excel icon next to File in the menubar choose view code paste the code Alt-Q to go back to Excel This runs every time the workbook opens. It protects the worksheet and allows users to use the AutoFilter dropdown lists. -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002...

Can't repair CRM
Hi, When I try to repair CRM on a few laptops, I get the following message: Setup failed to locate binary file microsoft.crm.metadatahelper.dll verify that the source folder is configured with Everyone Read Access. I am trying to do a repair off the original CRM CD. Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks, Sophie ...

Mobile Express set-up problem
After the installation, when I try to add some entities to the mobile application I get the following error: <?xml version="1.0"?> <configuration> <appSettings> <add key="DraftXmlLocation" value="C:\CrmMobileExpress\DraftXML.xml"/> <add key="PublishedXmlLocation" value="C:\CrmMobileExpress\PublishedXML.xml"/> <add key="Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.CrmServiceSdk.CrmService" value="http://triton:5555/MSCRMServices/2006/CrmService.asmx"/> <add key="Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobil...

Populating the Inbox on the CRM 4.0 RTM VPC
Is there a way to add some emails into the Inbox on the new VPC? Lisa; I've never used the VPC, but assuming is has a mail server installed inside it (like Exchange)... I use a little command-line utility called bmail.exe. you can download it for free, drop it in your server, and then use a simple command-line to send a mail, and it winds up in your inbox. if you like, you can put the command in a batch file, and it's great for demos to simulate an inbound mail. http://www.beyondlogic.org/solutions/cmdlinemail/cmdlinemail.htm Hope that helps, Dave Ireland "Lisa B&qu...

Simple problem...
I am new to using Excel. I want to create a column that has the days of the month (1 Nov 03 thru 30 Nov 03). I know there is a way I can put the date in the first cell and then either paste or drag down and excel will add the dates sequentially, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it...I did it once before and don't remember the sequence that I followed. Could someone please post the steps on how to do this? Thanks! Bobby Bobby, put the date in a cell, A1, and click on the black square in the lower right hand corner and drag down -- Paul B Always backup your data before ...

csv-file problems with different regions
I have imported an American csv-file into a German Excel XP. The American $-values are separated by a "." while the German currency values are separated by a ",". So now my spreadsheet reads a value of $ 18.01 as 18. January. All values above 18.12 are ok. How can I avoid this problem? Or, can I change the values tediously one cell after the other? I have not found a way yet as even when I try to format a cell user defined it automatically changes to the format used in the German region. Thanks. Hans Temporarily change the regional settings on your computer to the same f...

Outlook Shutdown Problem
Office XP standard on XP Pro machine, in a Workgroup with a file server. Outlook works fine, however when closing Outlook, all indications are that it has closed, but opening Task Manager reveals that Outlook.exe is still running. If you try to shut puter down, Outlook "End Program" pops up. If you try to reopen Outlook, without killing in task manager, a second Outlook.exe pops up in Task Manager, but Outlook never opens. If you continue to click on Outlook icon, you can open a seemingly infinite number of Outlook.exe's. Have run "Detect and Repair" and have ...

Help Problems with Outlook tool bar buttons
I'm hoping someone can offer advice on problems that I'm experiencing with Outlook 2003 toolbar buttons. Toolbar buttons usually work fine when I first open Outlook, but after I use a particular button once, it no longer works. For example, I can create a task, then assign the task. the next time I create a task, the assign button no longer works. I have to re-boot outlook to get the button to work again - then it only works once, etc, etc. This is also true of many other (but not all ) Outlook buttons, like "Save and Close", "Recurrence", and others. On...

website links in IE8
Links stopped working on websites. They worked yesterday, but not today, Although those links will work on a different computer. Hi, Tools>Internet Options - Security tab, click "Reset all zones to default" PS. Its a good idea to leave your IE Security zone settings at their 'default'/'factory' settings instead of changing them in the hope of getting some web features working on individual sites. Adjust security for web sites by either adding them to the Restricted or the Trusted Sites Zone. Regards. "fjs69xr7" <fjs69xr7@discussio...

CRM 1.2...What kinds of language is available ???
Hey, I heard CRM 1.2 is availbale in 9 languages.... but don't know what languages are included.... so please, let me know what languages are included!!! Thanks!!! Here you go: U.S. English International English German French Italian Spanish Dutch Danish Brazilian Portuguese Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. San Francisco, CA >> Other Microsoft CRM Online Forum Resources: http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >-----Original Message----- >Hey, >I heard CRM 1.2 is availbale in 9 languages.... >but don't know what languages are included.... > >so please, let me know...

Problems connecting to accounts
I am having problems downloading from most of my accounts. Some work but most do not, there is nothing I can do about this, is there? ...

Custom Type Charts Problem
I am using Custom Type Charts in Excel, which uses Pivot Table as the Data Source. The problem that I am facing here is that whenever I Refresh the data using the Refresh icon, the Custom Type charts LOOSE their formatting. To make my problem clearer, I am attaching a sample Excel sheet herewith. In the sample file, go to 3rd sheet "Custom Type Chart" and have a look at the "Tubes" chart. Now click on the "!" Icon (this is the Refresh icon). The formatting of the chart changes. Try this out with the "Normal Chart". The formatting remains the same. ...

Excel 2002 Problem
My first message accidentally sent before I finished typing in the second problem. Second problem again: Macro buttons that I have created and placed on my Formatting toolbar do not work when I open Excel 2002 and have two or more workbooks open. The macros for each button are stored in my Personal workbook. I get a message saying "A document with the name PERSONAL.XLS is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name." However, if I go to customize toolbars, I can reassign the macro to each button and the buttons work fine. If I close Excel and open ...