CRM 4.0: WebSite deployment problem

CRM 4.0:
I cannot deploy my WebSite in the CRM WebSite, below is the error:

'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
Parameter name:
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException:
'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
Parameter name:
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException:
'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
Parameter name:
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
   Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255

Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25

Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
+269

Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
   Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
EventArgs e) +513

System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
completedSynchronously) +64

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

some questions:

is the crm ascyn service running? if not, can it be started? if it is not
starting, what error is thrown?

can you also check, if the four DLLs starting with Mirosoft.Crm.Platform
have been added to GAC?
--
Fritz Theiss

"chitrarasan" wrote:

> CRM 4.0:
> I cannot deploy my WebSite in the CRM WebSite, below is the error:
>

> 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
> Parameter name:
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
> current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
>

> Exception Details: System.ArgumentException:
> 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
> Parameter name:
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
>

> Source Error:
>

> An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web
> request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can
>

> Stack Trace:
>

> [ArgumentException:
> 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist.
> Parameter name:
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider,
> Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
>    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
>

> Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
>

> Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> +269
>

> Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
>    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> EventArgs e) +513
>

> System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
>    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
> completedSynchronously) +64

Thanks Fritz .

got the solution but dont know why do we have to do that...
search for 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices' dll in the MS-CRM server, It
will be mostly in the crmweb/bin, register that dll to GAC and do an
IISRESET....

This will fix the issue.

"Fritz Theiss" wrote:

> [...]
> > Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> > PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> > typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
> >

> > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> > typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
> >

> > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> > +269
> >

> > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
> >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> > EventArgs e) +513
> >

> > System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
> >    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&

Great to read that you have found the solution, even it sounds weired to me
as the 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices' DLL is not living in the GAC...
--
Fritz Theiss

"chitrarasan" wrote:

> [...]
> > > Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> > > PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> > > typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> > > typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> > > +269
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> > > EventArgs e) +513
> > >

> > > System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
> > >    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&

Hi there

I am fairly new to CRM and am experiencing this exact error message. I am
having a few problems registering the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the
GAC. I have found instructions on how to do this but they all involve adding
a line of text to the source code. Since the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll
came with the installation I can't do this. Therefore my question is how do I
register the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the GAC?

Many thanks for your help.

Eve

"chitrarasan" wrote:

> [...]
> > > Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> > > PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> > > typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> > > typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> > > +269
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> > > EventArgs e) +513
> > >

> > > System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
> > >    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&

0
Eve (15)
3/12/2008 2:50:03 PM
I've no idea where/how the idea of adding something to the source code to do
this came from, but nevermind. The easiest way to add the assembly to the GAC
is, one the CRM server, find Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.dll in the bin
directory of the CRM web site, then use windows explorer to drag it into the
<windir>\assembly directory

An alternative to adding the assembly to the GAC is to modify the web.config
in your virtual directory so it doesn't try loading the httpmodule in that
assembly. See the following for instructions:

http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/2008/01/crm-40-error-with-isv-pages.html

--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

"Eve" wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I am fairly new to CRM and am experiencing this exact error message. I am
> having a few problems registering the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the
> GAC. I have found instructions on how to do this but they all involve adding
> a line of text to the source code. Since the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll
> came with the installation I can't do this. Therefore my question is how do I
> register the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the GAC?
>
> Many thanks for your help.
>
> Eve
>
> "chitrarasan" wrote:
>
> > Thanks Fritz .
> >

> > got the solution but dont know why do we have to do that...
> > search for 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices' dll in the MS-CRM server, It
> > will be mostly in the crmweb/bin, register that dll to GAC and do an
> > IISRESET....
> >
> > This will fix the issue.
> >
> > "Fritz Theiss" wrote:
> >
> > > some questions:
> > >
> > > is the crm ascyn service running? if not, can it be started? if it is not
> > > starting, what error is thrown?
> > >
> > > can you also check, if the four DLLs starting with Mirosoft.Crm.Platform
> > > have been added to GAC?
> > > --
> > > Fritz Theiss

Hi David

Thanks for the reply. I followed your directions, and I think they worked as
I now have a different error message to the original!

However I think my overall problem is that I am trying to install Mobile
Express for CRM 4.0. I had heard the two were compatible but I have read a
blog from Sonoma Partners this morning saying the release of Mobile Express
for v4.0 has just been announced at Convergence. So I am guessing the two are
not compatible yet!

I am not that familiar with registering assemblies and I was reading this
article from Microsoft on adding to the GAC and it was saying to modify the
source code, although I realise now that it was referring to custom
assemblies.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315682

Also I had tried to copy and paste with no success. I didn't realise the
answer was as simple as drag and drop!!

Thanks again for your help!

Eve

"David Jennaway" wrote:

> I've no idea where/how the idea of adding something to the source code to do
> this came from, but nevermind. The easiest way to add the assembly to the GAC
> is, one the CRM server, find Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.dll in the bin
> directory of the CRM web site, then use windows explorer to drag it into the
> <windir>\assembly directory
>
> An alternative to adding the assembly to the GAC is to modify the web.config
> in your virtual directory so it doesn't try loading the httpmodule in that
> assembly. See the following for instructions:
>
> http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/2008/01/crm-40-error-with-isv-pages.html
>
> --
> David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
> Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk
> Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/
>

> "Eve" wrote:
>
> > Hi there
> >
> > I am fairly new to CRM and am experiencing this exact error message. I am
> > having a few problems registering the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the
> > GAC. I have found instructions on how to do this but they all involve adding
> > a line of text to the source code. Since the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll
> > came with the installation I can't do this. Therefore my question is how do I
> > register the Microsoft.Crm.WebServices dll to the GAC?
> >
> > Many thanks for your help.
> >
> > Eve
> >
> > "chitrarasan" wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Fritz .
> > >

> > > got the solution but dont know why do we have to do that...
> > > search for 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices' dll in the MS-CRM server, It
> > > will be mostly in the crmweb/bin, register that dll to GAC and do an
> > > IISRESET....
> > >
> > > This will fix the issue.

0
Eve (15)
3/13/2008 11:22:00 AM
thank you very much! i had the same error and i'm sure this saved me from
searching for hours!!

"chitrarasan" wrote:

> [...]
> > > Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> > > PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateType(String
> > > typeName, Type requiredBaseType) +255
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.BaseAuthenticationSettings.CreateProvider(Stri­ng
> > > typeName, IDictionary`2 configuration) +25
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.LoadPipeline()
> > > +269
> > >

> > > Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationPipelineSettings.get_Authenticat­ionProvider() +16
> > >    Microsoft.Crm.Authentication.AuthenticationEngine.Execute(Object sender,
> > > EventArgs e) +513
> > >

> > > System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep­.Execute() +92
> > >    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&

Christian1 (55)
5/9/2008 9:24:01 AM
I wish I had this luck, Christian. I added the
Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.dll to the GAC, did an 'iisreset' and the
problem still persist... :-(

I'm only trying to access http://myservername:5555/mscrmservices/2007/CrmServiceWsdl.aspx
or even http://myservername:5555/MSCRMServices/Test/crmtest.aspx
through the IE but without success...

If anyone has any clues, I'd be very happy to try it out... since my
bag of ideas is now empty!

Regards,
Leo Lopes @ L3
0
leonardol (6)

Newbie Question #4
Hi. Using Excel 2003 with XP Pro. I'd like to enter numbers without having to enter the plus sign (+) first. When I enter "5+5" it treats it as text instead of giving me the total (10). Any way to change this default? TIA John Just enter =5+5 without the quotes. -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com John, for the total the formula would have the = equal sign first the the equation to have the total show in the cell. Is that what you nee -or- what you are wanting to avoid -- juli ----------------------------------------------------------------------- julie'...

VLOOKUP/OFFSET Problem
Hi all Have a huge worksheet and loads of dates and data. It is regardin stockmarkets and trading for my thesis. I am looking up dates an returning a value using a VLOOKUP formul =VLOOKUP(S2;LAIS2!$A$3:$G$438;7;FALSE) and it is working like i should. I am trying to find out trading dates before and after the value th VLOOKUP returns. I thought of using a OFFSET formula but that does no seem to work with the VLOOKUP. Does anyone understand what I am trying to do and able to help me? Regards, Vilhel -- XavierXX ----------------------------------------------------------------------- XavierXXX...

re: Windows mail problem
Rec'd the following msg when I tried to log into my acct Account: 'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91 Any suggestions? seems we're all having the same problem. keeps asking me to sign in (never did before) and then I get the same error message. HELP!! "marcie" wrote: > Rec'd the following msg when I tried to log into my acct > > Account: 'mail.optonline.net...

installing SafePay 10.0
Hello: If a client has over thirty companies in GP 10.0 and will only use Safe Pay in say two of those companies, is it OK to just install the module in just those two companies? Or, do you absolutely have to install it in all thirty companies? childofthe1980s Installation of the software is installation wide. You install the chunk files needed on all pcs. Once the software is active, it will require its files, on all companies. You do not have to configure it for use on any other companies but it it requests the files to be created, the message will recur until the files are crea...

Not retaining CRM logon settings in web client
Hi, I know this will most likely be a simple config thing, but it currently has me stumped. On the majority of the web clients we use, the user does not have to login to the CRM server when opening up the app, but on one of the systems, IE demands a user name and password every time, despite the fact the the user selects 'Save Password'. I am curious as to why it is not saving the user's credentials. nb - the browser versions are all the same (XP's IE v6.1) Cheers Chris is this user on the same domain as the crm server? "Chris Ericoli" <cericoli@famill.c...

PLEASE HELP! WMM to DVD problem
Hi All, First let me apologize for not having the time to make a formal introduction post but I have been pulling my hair out here trying to take what is a nice and clear 30 minute video in WMM and transfer it to DVD with custom menu and such. I am using Winodws Vista on a Sony Vaio laptop. Now the film as I see it in WMM is nice and clear and the sound is nice and stereo-sounding. It is an .avi in the timeline and is only one large file that is already edited. As I said, it looks clear and sounds clear in the preview pane. Now I have ripped through an entire 50 pack of blank ...

ID / IDREFS problem MSXML vs. System.XML
Hi all. Does id() xpath function work in System.XML? I have built dtd, schema, xdr for a simple xml which includes attributes definded as ID and IDREFS. Validation is occurring properly for all the types of metadata, but the id() function applied to the IDREFS attribute allways returns nothing. I have tried it from xslt and using the XmlNode.selectnodes or XPathNavigator.Select nada zilch The same code works using MSXML 3.0 and 4.0 class COM objects. I am getting to the point of wanting to import them into .Net ( I know it is not supposed to work that way but the code works.) I have also...

http405 error sending mail from crm web
CRM 1.0 installation has been in production for 2 months, all features functional, email can be sent IN to CRM queues even, but no mail can be sent FROM CRM. It has never worked. Below is the error I receive when attempting to send mail from CRM web. CRM app and its SQL are on one server, mail server on another. Any ideas? Dan dan@vr-inc.com Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 2/9/2004 Time: 4:47:24 PM User: N/A Computer: SIDESHOW Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: Error Message: An unexpected error occurred. Error Det...

Public Folder Problem #4
We have a public folder set up on our Exchange 5.5 server that handles all of our web requests off of our website. There are a few users who go through these emails and either delete them because they are garbage or forward them to the appropriate user who needs to see the email. The problem lies in the fact that when an email from this public folder is forwarded or repied to, you do not get the normal mail icon that shows that the email was forwarded or replied to. Also, many of the email come in as read even though they were not. This applies to using a preview pane and also not us...

Mailbox problem
We were having a problem with OL97 and before we reinstalled OL we archived and exported to a backup PST file. Restore went okay and everything came back in to OL. All our addresses are in the contact list with no problem. But nothing is in the address book. What happened? How can we move the info we have in our contact list to the address book? Thx Ted Try adding the Outlook Address Book service in Tools | Services. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***...

Outlook 2000 ZIP problem
When I attach a file in Outlook 2000 (could be .doc file) and send the mail Outlook automatic sends the attachment as a zipfile ???? Does someone know why??? You have an addin that zips the file. (Quickview+ and ZipOut are two programs that I am aware of that does this.) "Kolding" <lostinmix@gammelmorfar.DK> wrote in message news:0afc01c355c2$e6da7a00$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I attach a file in Outlook 2000 (could be .doc file) > and send the mail Outlook automatic sends the attachment > as a zipfile ???? Does someone know why??? You are a GOD , she had just ...

Re: Problem with backup
I need help with this as well On 23 Jan 2010 14:29:18 GMT, mark.aoyagi <mark.aoyagi@gmail.com> wrote: > I need help with this as well Since you've quoted nothing, and since many of us don't save already-read messages, I have no idea what you need help with. Please state it. -- Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) since 2003 Please Reply to the Newsgroup "mark.aoyagi" <mark.aoyagi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2JD6n.4325$Kf5.2060@news.usenetserver.com... > I need help with this as well With what???? This is al...

bug in Screen Saver sample in Visual Studio 6.0
I'm trying to fix a bug in the Screen Saver sample in the Visual Studio 6.0 suite. The following is a brief description of the bug: When the program terminates CDrawWnd remains open. There remains an empty window box in the task bar, for every instance of the terminated program. The OnDestroy event occurs, even though the window doesn't actually get destroyed. I have tried every way I can think of to destroy the window manually, but to no avail. Is there some special way to terminate a screen saver application that I need to take into consideration? Please try to e-mail me your repl...

date #4
how to set the date to appear Automaticaly, when i open excel "amir" <amir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89E5C8C2-11D8-4FC4-B4AB-585CFECF78EF@microsoft.com... > how to set the date to appear Automaticaly, when i open excel Appear WHERE? i want the date to appear Automaticaly,in a cell when i open excel "Gordon" wrote: > "amir" <amir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:89E5C8C2-11D8-4FC4-B4AB-585CFECF78EF@microsoft.com... > > how to set the date to appear Automaticaly, when i open excel > &...

how can I show 0 values in a pivot chart?
I want to see 0 values on my pivot table, ie: 10 8 6 x 4 x 2 x Jan Feb Mar June 6 4 0 2 But March lable disappears, I get: 10 8 6 x 4 x 2 x Jan Feb June 6 4 2 Can anyone help? Hi Liz, Turn on the Show items with no data option. What version of Excel are you using? -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "LizPM" wrote: > I want to see 0 values on my pivot table, ie: > 10 > 8 > 6 x > 4 x > 2 x > Jan Feb Mar June > > 6 4 0 2 > But March lable disappears, I get: > > 10 > 8 ...

Connector for MS Dynamics CRM 3.0 and MS Office Accounting 2007
Hi all, It seems that MS Dynamics CRM integration with other ERPs has been quite a talk here! We are also doing integration works for MS Dynamics CRM and MS OA2007. As we bridge the gap between the two solutions, we need CRM users, small business specialists and interested professionals who are willing to be advisors for this endeavor. Advisors will have the chance to influence the features of the software we are building and will get to evaluate pre-release versions of our application. If you are interested, you could visit our site for the advisor program: http://gurangosoft.com/advisor.as...

CRM Mobile client
Folks We have installed the CRM Mobile Express client and everything works well, except the fact that we can not edit or create cases, everything else works!!!! Please help! Regards Gavin Gavin, In CRM, go to SETTINGS (bottom left corner) and then in the Nav Bar (top left) click on Mobile Configuration. From there you can add entities and make them editable. Good luck "Gavin Urtel" wrote: > Folks > > We have installed the CRM Mobile Express client and everything works well, > except the fact that we can not edit or create cases, everything else > work...

Deploy VBA form at client workstation without via importing package method
Dear all, i'm newbie to GP10. And, i have add in some vba script in the SOP entry form at the GP10 server without changing or adding any fields on the existing form. Just the vba script which are checking some info and the VBA script was placed in XXX_AfterLostFocus events. Is there any way i can deploy the update SOP form with VBA into my 10 unit of client workstation without using Importing package method. btw, my GP launch file setting is point to local machine. Pls advice, thanks in advance rgds-Jason Jason, If this is the only customizations you have in your network, you can copy ...

problems with the .bsc file
Hi, I have a project that has a strange behavior. I turned on both options "generate browse info" and "build browse info file" for this project. If I hit the F12 key for "Go to definition" over a variable, I get a dialog box telling me that "Browse information is not available for this project. Do you want your build setting altered (if necessary) and your project rebuilt to generate browse info?". After hitting "yes", sometimes another dialog box says "the project's .bsc ... cannot open file. File not found". And it ...

Full text indexer problem
We use an Exchange 2003 sp1 with windows Sever 2003. Because of an error we had to delete the full-text index and tried to recreate it using ESM. But it doesn't help. Further we tried to manually delete your full-text indexes including registry entries but we get the same error. Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Search Event ID: 9000 The Microsoft Search service is unable to open the Jet property store. The indexer failed to update or access its database because sessions are unavailable. Increase the system resource usage setting for the Search service. If needed, stop and re...

bringing a Publisher 2000 file into 2003
I brought in a file created in Publisher 2000 and the charts (pie, bar, etc.) now have values that are printing on top of each other, stretch as if justified (they aren't), and just look different. Same printer, font, size as before. Tried inserting as picture, same results. What do I need to do to get them looking like they were in 2000? I'm sure there is an explanation but I can't find it in help. Thanks in advance for any and all help. How large is the file? Can you send it to me so I can take a look? Is the text wrapping correctly? Select a picture, right-click, format p...

CRM to CRM data import
I am trying to figure out if its possible to import data into a MS CRM system from an existing MS CRM. We wanted to change the main Organization Unit but found out that its not possible, now we are trying to get another instance up and import data from old instance. Any comments/help? Thanks Unfortunately, you need to use the CRM Data Migration Framework. Mike "Farooq" <farooq@managepoint.com> wrote in message news:%23egr8Dl%23DHA.1268@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I am trying to figure out if its possible to import data into a MS CRM > system from an existing MS CRM. ...

Going from Visual Studio 6.0 to Visual Studio 2003
Hi all, My main interest in Visual Studio is using MFC with C++. I'd like to go from VS 6.0 to VS 2003, but I feel like a fish out of water with VS 2003. The interface is remarkably different and much less intuitive than VS 6.0. Are there any online resources to help people make the transition from 6.0 to 2003? Kind of like a "Migrating To VS 2003 for dummies" or something like that! For me, it was simply a matter of importing my MFC projects and recompiling. The only thing I had to hunt around for was the Wizards, which are done a bit differently. But it wasn't a probl...

Deployment Manager 10-31-03
Until you enter your first license key, you must be logged into the OS under the same login that you designated as the Admin login for CRM. ...

outlook express 6.0 spellchecker lockup
When I choose spellcheck for a message, I get the message outlook is starting Microsoft homepublisher as my spellchecker and my system locks up and has to be rebooted. How can I get outlook express to go back to using Word as my spellchecker? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55....