CRM 4.0 Report Deployment - No Data

Hi

When I deploy a custom report (through Web UI) and run it, no data is
displayed. The report header, footer, etc, display, but there is no
data. To simplify the problem I created a very simple report with no
parameters, which selects all from filteredsystemuser, and the problem
was the same. This is in a test VPC, the whole environment is
contained in the VPC. I am developing/publishing/viewing as the CRM
administrator.

The steps I took were:
- Created a new report in Business Intelligence Development Studio
using Wizard (installed in VPC)
- Created a new DataSet called dsTest with a new DataSource called
dsTest (not shared)
- Set query string to "select * from filteredsystemuser"
- Previewed the report and it shows the data correctly
- Saved the report
- From the CRM Web UI I opened the Reports section, and clicked New
- Set Type as "Existing File", and browsed to the RDL file.
- Set the name as TestReport
- Clicked on Administration tab and set 'Viewable By' to Organisation
- Clicked Save and Close
- Doubled clicked newly created TestReport in Grid
Report opens up and there is no data.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Thanks,
TJ
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I now changed the query from "select * from filteredsystemuser" to
"select * from systemuser" and the data is displayed correctly.

This doesn't make sense to me, I am running CRM as the administrator
who has 'Access Mode' set to Full and 'Restricted Access Mode' not
selected. I also tested it by logging into CRM as another user with
full Administrative rights, and I had the same problem.

Any ideas why the filtered table would not return data for these
users?

TJ

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Report Total
I have a query with total quanity shipped by date. I want a report that will show total shipped by month showing all months of year. I have one showing total for each month but don't know how to get each month total on one report. Thanks! On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:32:01 -0800, walters <walters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a query with total quanity shipped by date. I want a report that will >show total shipped by month showing all months of year. I have one showing >total for each month but don't know how to get each month total on one &...

Vlookup returns "0"

return items to supplier/reporting
how we can return items to suppliers with in the same purchase order so that we don't effect the posting in QB2003 7 keep the inventory accurate any recomended software for reporting i need to be able to have a charts to compare the sales & customer loyalty to the store in an easy way thanks -- maher almasri maher, The approved RMS way is to issue a Transfer Out back to the supplier. SO Manager | Inventory | Transfer Out. Also I assume that you know that Intuit is forcing an update to QB 2003 by April 30. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outl...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

open two different Access reports

Input to custom reports

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data