CRM 4.0 General Error in the Scheduling Engine when saving Appoint

Hi,
I'm receiving General Error in the Scheduling Engine when I try to save an
appointment. I noticed that the problem appear when Regarding to a Shared
Account. If I unshare the account everything is OK. But I need sharing. I
also noticed that if I regard to another account and save the appointment
than I can regard to the shared account and it is saved without errors. I
look at the trace log and I found: "Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint
'UQ_PrincipalObjectAccess'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object
'dbo.PrincipalObjectAccess' ". I also read the following article:
http://kbalertz.com/956129/receive-error-message-promote-Router-Microsoft-Dynamics.aspx but I didn't apply hotfix 951502.

Does anoyone have the similar problem?
0
softengy (1)
11/8/2008 9:19:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Roaming Office Errors for Network Users
We have had ongoing issues with Word and Excel, both v.X and 2004. In Word, the problem is usually a Disk Full error, with Excel it is usually a Document not Saved error when the user saves. Our users are network accounts on Xserves running 10.4.9 and clients are both PPC and X86 Macs, running 10.4.7 - 10.4.9. All user IDs are unique and managed via Open Directory. The problems arise typically after the user has been working with the file for some time. In the Word situation, the error pops up unexpectedly, while the Excel error only pops up on a save. In both cases, Word and Excel f...

errors
hello group I lost my main identify after i crashed outlook express sp1 and i cant get it configured . I used the configure E-Mail link but it Did not work. I get errors ox800ccc34 when outlook opens and error ox8004207 when i click receive all. Thank you ED ...

PWA error: unexpected error occured
Hi, I have imported my servers into Hyper-V for test environment, and now everything is up but I cannot access pwa.. it gives me the error 'unexpected error occured' This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01CAE797.5EEA45D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Zozo, Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). = Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products = and other useful Project information can be seen at this...

Making calls through CRM
Can I make calls to customers through CRM? The purpose of this is to automatically log or record the duration of the calls within the CRM system attached to the contact. I have been told that this capability is available in outlook, someone please let me know if and how I can do this within CRM. Thanks in Advance, -- Angie Cravens, CRM Rep You will need 2 things; 1. A TAPI compliant phone system, such as a 3com NBX unit or one of the many other newer phone systems. The TSP included will most likely give you the ability to start a phone call by clicking on a button in Outlook, b...

Outlook 98 Advanced Find error
When I perform an Advanced Find I receive the error "Outlook cannot perform your search. Outlook cannot display the view. The folder already exists." Any suggestions on how to resolve this? Amanda Minneapolis ...

Export messages error while initializing NAPI.
Greetings, I am trying to export my messages from one box to a new one. I click File>Export>Message> I get, 'This will export messages from = Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange.' Click OK, and I get this error message, 'The export could not be = performed. An error occurred while initializing MAPI.' Using Outlook Express 6. Windows 2000 Pro. Thank for any help. W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan Do you have Outlook installed? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All un...

mswrd632 converter error
Just a thought. Can you convert the 2003 word files into Adobe pdf files and then open them? Also, I heard a blurb on Bloomberg News that Microsoft had lost a law suite to a Canadian firm for the rights to a piece of software they used in Word. Could this be the problem? On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:06:35 -0800, Shiela <user@msgroups.net/> wrote: >Just a thought. Can you convert the 2003 word files into Adobe pdf files and then open them? Also, I heard a blurb on Bloomberg News that Microsoft had lost a law suite to a Canadian firm for the rights to a piece of software they used in ...

SQL Server Timeout Error when searching for KB-Articles
Hello Community, i got an "SQL Server Timeout expired" Error when searching for KB-Articles in either the Webclient or Outlook. Environment: Windows Server 2003 R2 SQL 2005 + SP2 CRM 3.0 inkl. Update Rollup 1 Hey Mark, just a thought, as I'm going through some things with NTEXT fields and having issues in cirtain cases. Is it possible that some of the knowlege base articles have "Copy/Pasted" text from another application into the KB article? I've noticed on a few occasions with the NTEXT fields of notes and history/activities that when people are copy...

Error 425. Printer is locked
"Error 425. Printer is locked and cannot be accessed." Anyone know what causes this error? I have only the SO POS software running, and I also have the option in Configuration->Options set to share OPOS printers setting. Printer works in the Epson OPOS "check healthtouch" test. Hi, I have this same problem, and I don't have a solution. Have You found a solution for this error, 425? It is urgent, for me. Thanx in advance... Antonijo -- ADTodorovik "craiga" wrote: > "Error 425. Printer is locked and cannot be accessed." > >...

XML TreeNode.Parent property when using 2.0 TreeView?
How do I get a TreeNode.Parent property when using the 2.0 TreeView control? When the data source is an XML file there may be redundant names in the tree. For example, when a child node with the value of 'name' is selected I don't have a clue how to get the name of its parent which may be 'person' or 'school.' <%= Clinton Gallagher "clintonG" <csgallagher@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com> wrote in message news:%23erL6WOXFHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How do I get a TreeNode.Parent property when using the 2.0 TreeView > control? &...

ANN: We had Bratworst Corn-on-the-Cob and Macoroni and Cheese 4 dinner tonight!
Just fyi! ...

CRM 1.2 unable to add users in OU but domain root OK.
Hello. I am having trouble adding users to CRM 1.2. If I try to add a CRM user from an OU in the domain with deployment manager or the web GUI it fails. If I add a user to CRM from the root of the domain the user is added fine to CRM. In our test environment I was able to add users to CRM that are in OU's in a test domain without any trouble. Any ideas? Thanks!! Mike ...

#VALUE! error
I'm sorry but I added to this formula and it started with the #VALUE! again. The error goes away once I enter data. It's just so tacky looking seeing all these error messages. Please help! =IF(OR(B3="",D3="",B3>D3),"",'Tank Sizes'!$F$15)*(2/98)*F3/D3 You have your closing parenthesis for the IF function right after the "$F$15 reference which means the division by D3 is not controlled by the IF function's testing for D3="". I think moving the parenthesis to the end of the calculation will yield the result you want... =IF(O...

USB 3.0 Client Driver
Are there any changes to a client USB driver required to support 5 Gigabit data transfers for USB 3.0 compliant hardware? Thanks, Harry Harry Graham <HarryGraham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Are there any changes to a client USB driver required to support 5 Gigabit >data transfers for USB 3.0 compliant hardware? To a certain extent, we don't know. Microsoft does not yet support USB 3.0, so we don't have a "certified" host controller driver to use as a basis. The fundamental philosophies won't change, but there will certainly...

CRM Time Stamp issue
When I check the properties of any of my activity records, the time stamps are incorrect, my server time settings are set to GMT, as are the crm system settings. If I create two tasks one after the other the time stamps could be an hour apart. Any ideas? ...

Is this error exchange 2003 based?
HI, I have a ecommerce package that after I submit the form, it usually sends an email, I recenlty moved this site to a new server with Exchange and now when I try and submit, I get this. Exchange 2003 and the website are both on the same W2k3 server. error '8004020f' /ssl/SFLib/mail.asp, line 311 Thanks David Also, In IIS would the application Pool be ExchangeAppPool or the DefaultAppPool being that this program uses CDOSYS. Thanks much "David" <dross@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:#6m611lsEHA.1344@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > HI, I have a ecommerce package ...

Crystal Error with Stored Procedures
Failed to Load Database Information (ERROR) We got this message when we tried placing the Crystal Report we created onto MSCRM. We tried this on several machines via Crystal and Query Analyzer and it works.. We created our own Stored Procedures for to manipulate the MSCRM data (unsupported).. which was what our local MS Support suggested, now they realized that this was unsupported and wouldn't want to help us out. The Crystal Report we created creates temporary tables which are used by Crystal for some of the fields on the report.. this works fine on Crystal, but we get an error ...

Solver internal error sensitivity report
Hello, I use the solver add-in in the German version of Excel 2007. When I try to generate sensitivity reports I get an error message: unexpected internal error. The generation works once when I uninstall and re-install the add-in. Obviously it is not an option to re-install the add-in for each sensitivity report... Any ideas what the cause may be? Any suggestions how to solve the issue? Thanks. Patrick ...

Link Error #2
I was able to use CL.exe to compile and link .cpp or .c file in a command line. But all in a sudden, I can not do this any more, as I always got such an error message: LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'C:\Documents' I didn't do complicated compiling. e.g. I even tested with the "hello word" thing. cl hello.c where hello.c is just this: #include <stdio.h> main() { printf("hello world!\n"); } But again, this LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'C:\Documents' happens too! It seems something wrong with the path that CL....

CRM setup problem
Installed CRM product on Win 2000 SP3, SQL 2000 SP2 box. Install seems to have gone well. Later following reboot, when I brought up the CRM client in web browser mode, none of the drop down lists work on any of the pages like System Options or User Options. I get web page errors saying CLASS NOT REGISTERED. How can I correct this? I am able to do other things in the web client like add users, business units etc, just nothing that requires using a drop down list. ...

How to resolve error This transaction is being edited by another u
Hi, We are attempting to open a Document Number in the Job Quote Entry Window (3rd party app I believe by Wennsoft or BSP) within Great Plains. When trying to pull up a specific Job Quote (Document Number) we get the following error message: "This transaction is being edited by another user" After doing some research on KB, I found this kind of error is common in standard GP windows like SOP or POP. The solution seems to be to run the following scripts in SQL to free up "locked" transactions: delete * from SY00800/SY00801/ACTIVITY (against the DYNAMICS database) an...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 with Entourage
Evening All, I currently have a client who is running 2 Apple Macs (iBook G4 & iMac Intel Core Duo). They are running SBS2003 Premium for their server and Entourage to connect to Exchange. Given that Dynamics connects so nicely into Outlook, will it work nicely with OSX & Entourage? At the moment this is about the only thing stopping me rolling it out. Regards, Greg Microsoft Dynamics CRM has no support for Mac and OSX at all. Your only option would be to have users connect to a pc from a mac and run crm that way ie a terminal session ============================== John O...

data error while opening files
when i open excel or word existing file i getting contents as "DATAError [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5]" instead of my saved data. pls help me solving. My all word & excel files are have same problem. ...

Error 0x800CCC0F
I have been running Outlook 2002 for a couple of months with no problems. This last week I started getting a the message 0x800CCC0F when I send e-mails with with attachements. A small file, about 20k will send. But if the file is much larger (I know I fail at 40k) I get the above message. Any help would be apprciated. ...

Error in coding going from one computer to another.
I have a database that works great on my laptop where it was created. I placed it on our server but I am the only one who can access and work with it. Everyone else gets an error for the String. Any suggestions? This is the actual error: Private Sub Combo230_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[Quality Plan ID] = " & Str(Nz(Me![Combo230], 0)) If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub where ther error is at 'Str'. Thank you Dyper How about telling us t...