CRM 4.0 Auto-fill Error

When I type the first few letters in the lookup field and the "more than one
match" list comes up, if I select Look up more records (at the bottom of the
list) it gives me an Error everytime. Is anyone else having this problem? Has
anyone resolved it?
Thank you,
Suzy
0
Suzy (29)
6/23/2008 11:05:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to automatically fill in email reciepients..?
Hi all, I recently bought a new laptop. On my old laptop, I have used Outlook 2003 for a while and when I write a new email, I just need to press the first few keys then the destination receipient email address will automatically be filled in. On this new laptop Outlook 2003, I don't have this feature. I notice that I should reply emails first then I will get these recepient auto-fill in one by one. But that's slow. Can I import from the old laptop to the new laptop this feature? I have checked in the "contacts" region of the old Outlook 2003, to my surprise, the a...

CRM Integration with MBS/Dynamics products
Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark There is nothing available yet. You would need to build it. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jeppe Jespersen" <jdj curly jdj dot dk> wrote in message news:OAfVImWLGHA.3276@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark ...

CRM and Exchange 10-22-03

Terminal server CRM Outlook Sessions affects CRM desktop outlook
Hi; CRM 4: I have a user who uses Outlook CRM client both on her desktop and on her Terminal Server session (not at the same time). She has a problem in that the CRM toolbar and tracking becoming disabled on the desktop when she has been using CRM Outlook via the terminal server. I have looked at her CRM settings using the Terminal Server CRM client and it has the "use this client for synchronisation tick box" greyed out but with a tick in it. I would have thought that this should not be ticked as it is not the main CRM Outlook tool for the user. Any help greatly appreciated....

SMTP Service on CRM Server?
Hello Everyone, I'm just looking for a yes/no answer. Is it OK for me to enable the SMTP service on my 2003 CRM Server? I don't see why it would cause any problems but I wanted to poll the group before proceeding. I need SMTP to send automatic emails after a post-callout. Thanks in advance! Regards, -- Mike Parks Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia I had a customer who had the SMTP service running on the CRM server to enable a POP3 connector and I did not see any side effects...so my vote is 'Yes'. C "Razorback" <Razorback@discussions.mic...

Move Mailbox errors
I'm currently migrating from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. We're in a native mode Windows 2003 AD. I am migrating about 500 mailbox from a standalone Exchange 2000 to a WIndows 2003 / Exchange 2003 Active/passive cluster configuration. Mailbox moves have been going great up until yesterday. While moving the users in the normal way,2 mailboxes hung at 100%. In the "state" column, it says: "Saving changes to the directory". I let it sit at this stage for more than 10 hours. I then have to cancel the task, then it says cancel running tasks, and this wil...

outlook 2007 error message in archive folders
for no discernable reason some and only some of my archive folders will no longer open and give the following error message: the message interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Oultlook I have restarted not only outlook but rebooted my computer with no positive result. I have also gone back a month to a restore point but this has not changed the position. As I say it is only some files and then only some subfiles in larger files. One month ago there were no issues. I have added no new programs to the computer Try running scanpst.exe against y...

CRM 4 Workflow
Folks I have some basic worflows, one to send an email and to re-assign a case when it is created, sometimes it runs and sometimes not - no pattern, no errors in the event logs either - any ideas where to start looking? Regards Gavin Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service on CRM server is working without any problem? /Aamir It has never failed and there are no records in the event loggs!!! "Aamir" wrote: > Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service on CRM server is > working without any problem? > /Aamir > > when workflow stops or dont perform...

Read from Barcode Reader in Excel and Auto hit enter
I am trying to read a barcode off an item, it then goes into it's place in the excel sheet but I cannot get it to automatically hit enter, I have to walk back to machine to hit it. As I recall (12 years ago...) there is a setting on the barcode reader to add Line Feed -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Neo" <Neo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB95BB3A-91C8-4965-9528-7D32920B81EB@microsoft.com... >I am trying to read a barcode off an item, it then goes into it's place in > the excel sheet but I cannot ...

Error Number: 0x800ccc0e when I try to get messages
Hello, I am a postmaster of our network and I am having some problems with Outlook 2000 and our pop3 server. The problem is that randomly, Outlook's users can not download their mail because they get the error number 0x800ccc0e when they try to send amd receive mail. We are using Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP-3 (9.0.0.6627) and our server is a Linux Debian running a 2.4.27 kernel. I have tried with ipop3d and in.qpopper as a pop3 daemons and with both I get the error. There is no firewall between them and this is the tcpdump capture from the server (our pop3 server runs at port 40110, bu...

80040e19 error occurring with 2nd NIC installed
I am experiencing the 80040e19 error when expanding public folders in Exchange System Manager, Exchange 2000. I have exhausted all suggested MS articles and *still* have not resolved the issue. No evidence of URLScan or iislockdown being run on the server. Strange thing is is that when I disable the newly installed NIC through device manager the public folders can be expanded perfectly. On enabling the NIC, same error. The server is the PDC, Exchange and Intranet server, running IIS on port 80 for local intranet site and the admin website on port 7715. I have checked the host head...

GP 6.0 Servce Pack ?
I have GP 6.0 installed and am not sure which service pack is installed. Help About shows the Version Information as follows: Great Plains Dynamics 6.00g52. When GP 6 is installed without a service pack applied the build number is 6.00g5. Can anyone tell me what service pack is applied when the build number is 6.00g52? Thank you. Don 6.00g52 corresponds to Service Pack 5 if my mind serves me correctly. When working with this service pack, your Dexterity runtime should be 6.00m064. 6.00g45 corresponds to Service Pack 4, and the matching Dexterity runtime is 6.00m061. 6.00g5 is the...

space then date causes error
On my spreadsheet they have to type in a date and other calculations are taken from this point. Of the hundreds that have used it there have been no problems, however as always there will always be one....... When they fill in the date they type a space and then type the date, this throws up errors in the other calculations. Not altogether important but is there an easy fix for this, so that if anyone types a space it is ignored, I dont want to get involved in VBA/macro stuff. Right click the sheet tab>view code>insert this>modify range to suit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(By...

XML schema validation #4
I'm getting following errors in my schema validation . Error Message: The 'TimeSeries' element is not declared. An error occurred at , (1, 2). The 'http://alx.ml.com/mapsws:BoxColor' attribute is not declared. An error occurred at , (1, 163). It would be great if some one could tell me what Im doing wrong. ? It works if I remove the targetnamespace and xmlns elements from schema and xml files. This TimeSeries object is passed as a parameter to my web service method(GetTimeSeries). And the raw soap msg is adding the namespace xmlns:d4p1="http://alx.ml.com/mapsws"...

CRM 3 won't allow login
Gah! A number of errors here... running 3.0SBE on SBS2003 Premium. Had to install and reinstall numerous times before reaching this point (with still some way to go). 1) SQL Reporting Services didn't load server component as ASP.NET 1.1 wasn't installed. It is. As is ASP.NET 2.0 2) Loading default.aspx comes up with "Authentication Error: CRM could not log you onto the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and you have been assigned at least one security role." I can't login to Deployment Manager under the Admin login. the error here is that "the server h...

Copy sheet in Excel
Hi Wonder if anyone of you encounter this problem before? When I try to copy worksheet in a workbook, the following prompt comes up, indicating name conflict. "A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name 'aaaa', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box" When I clicked yes, another prompt comes up indicating ...

Missing Contacts #4
I've been backing my contacts regularly from Outlook 2000 exporting the address book to Excel: /File Import and Export Export to a File Microsoft Excel Contacts (folder) So when my hard drive crashed and burned a few weeks, I thought no problem. Fired up my new computer, imported the Excel file back into Outlook 2000 on the new system and... I now have names, addresses, phone numbers, and everything else for my contacts EXCEPT email addresses. What's up with this? QUESTION #1: Do email adresses not get exported when you output an address book to Excel? The old drive is toa...

ameritrade plus error
When I try to download my information from ameritrade plus i get a invalid org error. Anyone else experience this problem. Help Please.. >When I try to download my information from ameritrade >plus i get a invalid org error. Anyone else experience >this problem? YES......EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! ...

Money2002 Setup Error
When I try to setup (windows98) I get the following: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor." Here are the details: SETUP executed an invalid instruction in module ADVPACK.DLL at 015f:715f5858. Registers: EAX=0066cf04 CS=015f EIP=715f5858 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=0066d364 SS=0167 ESP=0066cdf4 EBP=0066d014 ECX=0066f8d0 DS=0167 ESI=00000348 FS=6017 EDX=0044003c ES=0167 EDI=0066d350 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: fe ff ff 50 ff 15 68 11 5f 71 56 8d 85 fc fe ff Stack dump: 00000080 bff77b14 71604004 00667000 0...

CRM SQL Database size, scaling and archiving
Our company is considering Dynamics CRM. Us poor IT guys have to make sure it keeps running for years to come. And we lack the experience, including bigger SQL implementations. I'm concerned about 3 things. They might be dumb questions, but I'm asking anyway. What's the maximum database size in terms of relations/contacts ? At what stage does SQL grind to a halt. Are we talking 100.000 contacts ? Or 1.000.000 ? or 10.000.000 ? Can I seperate the different datasets (email-history, cases, documents etc) across seperate SQL databases or even servers ? For instance, if someone ...

Uninstall/Re-install CRM for Outlook
After installing CRM for Outlook on a client computer (Win XP and Office 2003), CRM 1.2, Exchange 2003, Server 2003, I had a problem with a profile, which I deleted. From that time on, nothing worked, the CRM for Outlook would not work, I could not uninstall the CRM from Add/Remove Programs (I get this message: "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed"). I can't re-install either as I am notified that the product is already installed. I can't remove folders (Microsoft CrM) as some files are in use... What to do? Could you please give ...

Conditional Format #4
Hi, I've got some conditional formatting in some columns but not others. When I enter data in a row moving from one column to the next and I get to a column with no CF, Excel copies accros the CF from the previous column. Is this a 'Helpful' idea by Excel and if so can I turn it off? If it's not does anyone know how I can fix the columns with no conidtion to stay with the original formatting? Thanks Ian Try this: <Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab, And *UNCHECK* "Extend list formats and formulas". -- HTH, RD ===============================...

Getting Compaq to Boot With 4 Gig Memory
We have a Compaq W8000 workstation with 4 GB of memory installed. Unfortunately Windows can only retrieve and use about 3.61 GB of that. It looks like the BIOS of various cards might be locking up part of the first 640 KB of memory? Can anyone give some advice on how to get Windows to get use of the full 4GB of memory? -- W On Mar 9, 7:40=A0pm, "W" <persistent...@spamarrest.com> wrote: > We have a Compaq W8000 workstation with 4 GB of memory installed. > Unfortunately Windows can only retrieve and use about 3.61 GB of that. = =A0 It > looks like...

Error Occured Trying to Promote this email
This happens when trying to promote a email to CRM activity. Can anyone help? Bob ...

Fill null fields from last record non-null in that field
Access 2000 -- I have a database table which is built from an import from a text file. I want to fill blank fields in records from the last previous record that has a value in that, and then when Access encounters a new record with a value in it, have this pasted into the fields below it. Now, it looks like this: 1 "0010099" 2 3 5 "0010100" 6 7 8 9 10 "0010101" 11 12 I want it to look like this: 1 "0010099" 2 "0010099 3 "0010099 5 "0010100" 6 "0010100" 7 "0010100" 8 "0010100" 9 "0...