Event ID: 0
Date:  1/8/2008
Time:  10:40:06 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: ADCRM
#26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox <my emai address>.
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad
Request.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest
httpWebRequest, String body)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()

Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot this further?  I have confirmed that the
exchange url is working on the box that I installed the CRM email gateway.
I also installed the MAPI/CDO client on the machine.

Thanks,
Shan McArthur - VP, Technology
ADXSTUDIO Inc.  |  200 - 1445 Park Street  |  Regina, SK Canada  |  S4N 4C5
Tel: 306.569.6502  |  Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502  |  Fax: 306.569.8518

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Shan,

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I am seeing with my CRM 4.0 router also.
Incoming works, outgoing doesn't, exact same error log...

"Shan McArthur" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have deployed the email router, with an incoming configuration profile
> configured with exchange and an outgoing one for smtp.  I have configured a
> deployment and can "load data".  When I click on "test access" it reports a
> problem with the incoming email.  I have confirmed that my CRM account is
> configured to use the email router, not outlook for email routing.  I can
> also confirm that outbound emails are not getting delivered by the email
> router.  They will only get delivered if I switch my account to use the
> outlook CRM client.
>
> I see the following errors in my event log:
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSCRMEmail
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 0
> Date:  1/8/2008
> Time:  10:40:06 AM
> User:  N/A
> Computer: ADCRM
> #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox <my emai address>.
> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad
> Request.
>    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest
> httpWebRequest, String body)
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()
>

> Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot this further?  I have confirmed that the
> exchange url is working on the box that I installed the CRM email gateway.
> I also installed the MAPI/CDO client on the machine.
>
> Thanks,
> Shan McArthur - VP, Technology
> ADXSTUDIO Inc.  |  200 - 1445 Park Street  |  Regina, SK Canada  |  S4N 4C5
> Tel: 306.569.6502  |  Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502  |  Fax: 306.569.8518

0
VGroupby1 (11)
1/18/2008 8:12:00 AM
In my CRM 4 also happen (Inbound WORKS!!!, DON'T Outbound)

Hi have you made sure the CRM server that has the Email router is allowed to
relay through the Email server?

"Gastón Groel" wrote:

> In my CRM 4 also happen (Inbound WORKS!!!, DON'T Outbound)

0
JFitton (1)
2/2/2008 11:08:00 PM
Has anyone resolved this issue? I have the same thing happening to me on my
installation. Can't figure it out!!

- Adam

"Shan McArthur" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have deployed the email router, with an incoming configuration profile
> configured with exchange and an outgoing one for smtp.  I have configured a
> deployment and can "load data".  When I click on "test access" it reports a
> problem with the incoming email.  I have confirmed that my CRM account is
> configured to use the email router, not outlook for email routing.  I can
> also confirm that outbound emails are not getting delivered by the email
> router.  They will only get delivered if I switch my account to use the
> outlook CRM client.
>
> I see the following errors in my event log:
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSCRMEmail
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 0
> Date:  1/8/2008
> Time:  10:40:06 AM
> User:  N/A
> Computer: ADCRM
> #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox <my emai address>.
> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad
> Request.
>    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest
> httpWebRequest, String body)
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()
>

> Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot this further?  I have confirmed that the
> exchange url is working on the box that I installed the CRM email gateway.
> I also installed the MAPI/CDO client on the machine.
>
> Thanks,
> Shan McArthur - VP, Technology
> ADXSTUDIO Inc.  |  200 - 1445 Park Street  |  Regina, SK Canada  |  S4N 4C5
> Tel: 306.569.6502  |  Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502  |  Fax: 306.569.8518

0
knox203 (1)
2/4/2008 12:52:30 AM
Any luck with this one. We just redeployed our SBS box (exchange) and it
broke the CRM 4.0 Email router with the same symptoms.
--
Thanks,

Steve Noe, SBSC, MBSCM/CRM, MCT, MCTS-SQL

"Shan McArthur" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have deployed the email router, with an incoming configuration profile
> configured with exchange and an outgoing one for smtp.  I have configured a
> deployment and can "load data".  When I click on "test access" it reports a
> problem with the incoming email.  I have confirmed that my CRM account is
> configured to use the email router, not outlook for email routing.  I can
> also confirm that outbound emails are not getting delivered by the email
> router.  They will only get delivered if I switch my account to use the
> outlook CRM client.
>
> I see the following errors in my event log:
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSCRMEmail
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 0
> Date:  1/8/2008
> Time:  10:40:06 AM
> User:  N/A
> Computer: ADCRM
> #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox <my emai address>.
> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad
> Request.
>    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest
> httpWebRequest, String body)
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
>    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()
>

> Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot this further?  I have confirmed that the
> exchange url is working on the box that I installed the CRM email gateway.
> I also installed the MAPI/CDO client on the machine.
>
> Thanks,
> Shan McArthur - VP, Technology
> ADXSTUDIO Inc.  |  200 - 1445 Park Street  |  Regina, SK Canada  |  S4N 4C5
> Tel: 306.569.6502  |  Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502  |  Fax: 306.569.8518

0
SteveNoe (5)
2/4/2008 9:51:01 PM
I had to use domain admin credentials and a system administrator account in
the CRM to get it to work.  It works, so I went on to other tasks, but I
still want to resolve this issue by using an account with limited
permissions.  The security requirements should be documented better.

"Shan McArthur" <shan_mcarthur@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have deployed the email router, with an incoming configuration profile
> configured with exchange and an outgoing one for smtp.  I have configured
> a deployment and can "load data".  When I click on "test access" it
> reports a problem with the incoming email.  I have confirmed that my CRM
> account is configured to use the email router, not outlook for email
> routing.  I can also confirm that outbound emails are not getting
> delivered by the email router.  They will only get delivered if I switch
> my account to use the outlook CRM client.
>
> I see the following errors in my event log:
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSCRMEmail
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 0
> Date:  1/8/2008
> Time:  10:40:06 AM
> User:  N/A
> Computer: ADCRM
> #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox <my emai address>.
> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad
> Request.
>   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
>   at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest
> httpWebRequest, String body)
>   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
>   at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
>   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()
>

> Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot this further?  I have confirmed that
> the exchange url is working on the box that I installed the CRM email
> gateway. I also installed the MAPI/CDO client on the machine.
>
> Thanks,
> Shan McArthur - VP, Technology
> ADXSTUDIO Inc.  |  200 - 1445 Park Street  |  Regina, SK Canada  |  S4N
> 4C5
> Tel: 306.569.6502  |  Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502  |  Fax:
> 306.569.8518

We got around ours by using local account but installing router on same box
as exchange.
--

"Shan McArthur" wrote:

> I had to use domain admin credentials and a system administrator account in
> the CRM to get it to work.  It works, so I went on to other tasks, but I
> still want to resolve this issue by using an account with limited
> permissions.  The security requirements should be documented better.
>
> Shan McArthur - VP, Technology
> ADXSTUDIO Inc.  |  200 - 1445 Park Street  |  Regina, SK Canada  |  S4N 4C5
> Tel: 306.569.6502  |  Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502  |  Fax: 306.569.8518
> "Shan McArthur" <shan_mcarthur@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have deployed the email router, with an incoming configuration profile
> > configured with exchange and an outgoing one for smtp.  I have configured
> > a deployment and can "load data".  When I click on "test access" it
> > reports a problem with the incoming email.  I have confirmed that my CRM
> > account is configured to use the email router, not outlook for email
> > routing.  I can also confirm that outbound emails are not getting
> > delivered by the email router.  They will only get delivered if I switch
> > my account to use the outlook CRM client.
> >
> > I see the following errors in my event log:
> >
> > Event Type: Error
> > Event Source: MSCRMEmail
> > Event Category: None
> > Event ID: 0
> > Date:  1/8/2008
> > Time:  10:40:06 AM
> > User:  N/A
> > Computer: ADCRM
> > #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox <my emai address>.
> > System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad
> > Request.
> >   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
> >   at
> > Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest
> > httpWebRequest, String body)
> >   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
> >   at
> > Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
> >   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()
> >

> > Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot this further?  I have confirmed that
> > the exchange url is working on the box that I installed the CRM email
> > gateway. I also installed the MAPI/CDO client on the machine.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Shan McArthur - VP, Technology
> > ADXSTUDIO Inc.  |  200 - 1445 Park Street  |  Regina, SK Canada  |  S4N
> > 4C5
> > Tel: 306.569.6502  |  Toll-Free: 800.508.7811 ext. 502  |  Fax:
> > 306.569.8518

0
SteveNoe (5)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Qrp Date functions

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Sending Email #6

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

Using INDIRECT within functions

Date function quit working

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>