CRM 4 & AVAYA IP Office Integration

I currently use CRM 3 with the Avaya IP office integration piece.  I read in
this forum that that interface does not work in 4.0.  Does anyone know if it
truly does not work or if it's just not "supported"

Thanks,
Lloyd
0
Lloyd (37)
5/5/2008 8:17:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Lloyd,

Yes, looks like it is not available as of date.  Check out this IP Office
Technical Tip 203, 4/21/08:
http://support.avaya.com/elmodocs2/ip_office/tech/Global_IP_Office_Technical_Tip_203.pdf

No ETA date mentioned, I would check with your IP Office Partner.

Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com
http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm

"Lloyd" wrote:

> I currently use CRM 3 with the Avaya IP office integration piece.  I read in
> this forum that that interface does not work in 4.0.  Does anyone know if it
> truly does not work or if it's just not "supported"
>
> Thanks,
> Lloyd
0
FrankLee (144)
5/6/2008 12:34:02 AM
Frank;

Thank you, thats the most complete information that Ive receievd so far.

Lloyd

"Frank Lee" wrote:

> Hi Lloyd,
>
> Yes, looks like it is not available as of date.  Check out this IP Office
> Technical Tip 203, 4/21/08:
> http://support.avaya.com/elmodocs2/ip_office/tech/Global_IP_Office_Technical_Tip_203.pdf
>
> No ETA date mentioned, I would check with your IP Office Partner.
>

> Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
> http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com
> http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm
>

> "Lloyd" wrote:
>
> > I currently use CRM 3 with the Avaya IP office integration piece.  I read in
> > this forum that that interface does not work in 4.0.  Does anyone know if it
> > truly does not work or if it's just not "supported"
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Lloyd
0
Lloyd (37)