CRM 3.0 - wrong synchronize after assign opportunity to new owner

Hello...
I have problem with synchronization MS CR 3.0 server and Outlook client
after assign opportunity to new owner.

In CRM server everything looks good - it's mean that if I assigned
opportunity to new owner, every records (opportunity, tasks, contacts with
relationship to opportunity) has new owner. It's good, but...

When old owner and new owner of opportunity synchronized theirs Outlook
clients and they are looking for a tasks from opportunity in theirs outlook -
calendars, they found a problem - old owner has still tasks in his
outlook-calendar and new owner didn't find this tasks.

Can somebody help me to resolve this problem?
Many thanks...
--
Best regards
Tim

CRM mail fails due to bare lf
Creating emails in CRM that contain carriage returns or use templates(due to the returns I believe) will fail when sent to Qmail servers due to a violation of 822bis section 2.3, which specifically prohibits all bare LFs (this is from qmail directly - http://cr.yp.to/docs/smtplf.html). This seems to track directly to CRM as you can send mail using Outlook to a domain that fails if using CRM to create the mail. You can start the message in CRM, use a template, copy the body and paste into an outlook message tracked in CRM. The outlook message will succeed and the CRM message will fail. ...

CRM for Outlook 2007 08-01-06
Hello, Do you know if CRM for Outlook is compatible with Office 2007 beta that is already available? Thanks, Elena No, CRM 3.0 outlooks clients are not compatible with Office 2007 Beta "Elena" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> wrote in message news:%23qkQn6TtGHA.3264@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Do you know if CRM for Outlook is compatible with Office 2007 beta that is > already available? > > Thanks, > > Elena > Buzz is that an update will be out shortly after Outlook 2007 is released.. -- Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM, MBA/ACC President The ...

multi user #3
is it possibe to be able to access a spreadsheet by multiple user and b able to change data in that sheet.eg like a booking form athat can b accessed by several different computer -- Lin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Lins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2422 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39354 Yes take a look at Tools>Share Workbook "Lins" wrote: > > is it possibe to be able to access a spreadsheet by multiple user and be > able to change da...

Outlook Calendar, 3 pop quiz questions...
Am using Outlook 2002 Calendar, wondered if someone might have experienced these and had suggestions, thanks: -1) DRAGGING ONLY DOES TODAY? If I DRAG a recurring event at let's say "Check email at 9am every day" to a new time like 10am, Calendar only moves today's event. Is there an *easy* way to make it apply to all recurrences, like the way Palm OS does it.you just drag it, it asks if you want it to apply to today or entire series, you answer, and that's that. -2) 15-EVENT MAX? Seems like if there are more than 15 all-day events (known as untimed events in Palm...

viewing attachments #3
I have a user that has Office 2003 who is trying to view attachments. When she opens the attachment, it comes up a viewing the whole page. She is trying to get it so that all attachments opens on 100%. I have tried looking at the options but could not find anything related to attachments. I even tried sending a doc that was saved on 100% zoom. I am at a loss and need some help Thanks in advance! Is it opening in the new reading mode? You'll need to disable the reading mode option in Word's tools, options menu. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook...

[Excel 2003] problem in files with pivottables after install Office Service Pack 3
Hi all. System: Windows XP Pro SP2, Office 2003 Professional + Service Pack 3 I have a problem with some xls files after install office service pack 3. With service pack 2 this files normal open. With service pack 3 after open file displays dialog (my translate from russian) "In workbook ... have contents which can not be read. Try restore contents of workbook ? If you trust source of this workbook, press button YES". If I press "No" - file not opens. If I press "Yes", displays next dialog. This dialog form content a list of corrections in file. Biggest pa...

CRM 3 won't allow login
Gah! A number of errors here... running 3.0SBE on SBS2003 Premium. Had to install and reinstall numerous times before reaching this point (with still some way to go). 1) SQL Reporting Services didn't load server component as ASP.NET 1.1 wasn't installed. It is. As is ASP.NET 2.0 2) Loading default.aspx comes up with "Authentication Error: CRM could not log you onto the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and you have been assigned at least one security role." I can't login to Deployment Manager under the Admin login. the error here is that "the server h...

Uninstall/Re-install CRM for Outlook
After installing CRM for Outlook on a client computer (Win XP and Office 2003), CRM 1.2, Exchange 2003, Server 2003, I had a problem with a profile, which I deleted. From that time on, nothing worked, the CRM for Outlook would not work, I could not uninstall the CRM from Add/Remove Programs (I get this message: "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed"). I can't re-install either as I am notified that the product is already installed. I can't remove folders (Microsoft CrM) as some files are in use... What to do? Could you please give ...

CRM SQL Database size, scaling and archiving
Our company is considering Dynamics CRM. Us poor IT guys have to make sure it keeps running for years to come. And we lack the experience, including bigger SQL implementations. I'm concerned about 3 things. They might be dumb questions, but I'm asking anyway. What's the maximum database size in terms of relations/contacts ? At what stage does SQL grind to a halt. Are we talking 100.000 contacts ? Or 1.000.000 ? or 10.000.000 ? Can I seperate the different datasets (email-history, cases, documents etc) across seperate SQL databases or even servers ? For instance, if someone ...

Prevent functions from changing when new rows are added
I have a worksheet configured as a timesheet, where each row represents a task performed. For any given day, I track the task(s) performed and the hours spent on each task, and there are many functions in the worksheet. The worksheet contains the following columns: Column A: blank column (not used for anything). Column B: series of dates (with a blank row in between each date). Column C: tasks performed, manually entered. Column D: hours worked on the task. Column E: hours worked for the week. There's a function in each cell where, if it's Sunday, a sum of the week's...

Finding Owner's Transfer Transactions
Hi, Is there any way of knowing if a transfer is a owner's transfer or not? Is it possible to get a list of individual owner's transfers in a period? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, FDV wrote: > >Is there any way of knowing if a transfer is a owner's transfer or not? >Is it possible to get a list of individual owner's transfers in a period? What is an owner's transfer? ...

New User
Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server 2000 on XP Pro SP2 - all service packs updated. Attempted to setup a new user account on this system because previous employee has left and need new profile established. When attempt to setup email through Exchange and click 'Check Name' we get the following error: C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll, Control_RunDLL C:\Program~1\Common~1\system\MSMAPI\1033\MLCFG32.cpl' "@0" The new user account will work fine on another system on the network, so the problem is not with Exchange but with this local system. Have tried deleting the pro...

&quot;New Web Query&quot; function
good day, are there any friends use New Web Query fuction under Data -> impor external data? My objective is to export (a list of stocks info) from web page t Excel spread sheet. e.g. the is is Microsoft's stock details (stock code: MSFT) http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ae?s=MSFT i can use "New Web Query" function to link this page to spread sheet. Question: how can I define a list of stocks (let say 10 differen stocks) that I want to monitor apart from creating 10 differen separate spreadsheets link with each individual stock code? any ideas are welcome thanks for your help ...

CRM 3.0: Unable to access CRM from the same machine
I've installed CRM 3.0 on a server with four IP addresses (one for the machine and one for each Web server hosted on the machine). The DNS server maps "crm" A record to the right IP address. >From clients, I can access the CRM server using http://crm/ >From the server, I can only access CRM web server using the IP address. If I use the http://crm/ URL I always get the authentication dialog box and authentication doesn't work. Any advise? Thanks, Andrea You may need to explicitly add the server alis to the intranet Zone sites list. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsof...

GP 9.0 should allow to pin the drop down like in 7.5
I would like to have the ability to pin down the drop down's in GP 9.0. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=14f8fd0c-6996-4412-8ddc-1ac7c5d6b45a&dg=micro...

Outlook Permissions #3
After installing Norton Internet Security/Anti-Virus, MS Outlook fails to launch with a message saying that I don't have the required "Permission" to open the *.pst file. Otherwise the Norton installation seems to be working fine. Any suggestions for what I need to do to get Outlook working again? Mike You might try either deleting or renaming the file called "officeav.dll" This is a file that Norton puts on the system and has been very well known to cause issues with Outlook especially. If you are concerned just rename the .dll to .old and reboot the computer an...

More than 3 conditional formatting conditions?
I'm using Excel 2000, and I need to program a row of cells to tur certain colours based on 5 possible words being input in a given cell. So, basically: If V is in C1, I want that entire row to turn red If W is in C1, I want that entire row to turn blue, and so on for five (or six) different possibilities. Everything I've read says that every pre-2007 version of Excel onl allows three such conditions. Am I out of luck, or is there some wa around that -- ooda ----------------------------------------------------------------------- oodam's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member....

$997 PROFIT PER ORDER #3
See how I make $997 per deal and don't even have to talk to a prosect. www.0to20k.com ...

Terminal server CRM Outlook Sessions affects CRM desktop outlook
Hi; CRM 4: I have a user who uses Outlook CRM client both on her desktop and on her Terminal Server session (not at the same time). She has a problem in that the CRM toolbar and tracking becoming disabled on the desktop when she has been using CRM Outlook via the terminal server. I have looked at her CRM settings using the Terminal Server CRM client and it has the "use this client for synchronisation tick box" greyed out but with a tick in it. I would have thought that this should not be ticked as it is not the main CRM Outlook tool for the user. Any help greatly appreciated....

SMTP Service on CRM Server?
Hello Everyone, I'm just looking for a yes/no answer. Is it OK for me to enable the SMTP service on my 2003 CRM Server? I don't see why it would cause any problems but I wanted to poll the group before proceeding. I need SMTP to send automatic emails after a post-callout. Thanks in advance! Regards, -- Mike Parks Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia I had a customer who had the SMTP service running on the CRM server to enable a POP3 connector and I did not see any side effects...so my vote is 'Yes'. C "Razorback" <Razorback@discussions.mic...

CRM Integration with MBS/Dynamics products
Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark There is nothing available yet. You would need to build it. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jeppe Jespersen" <jdj curly jdj dot dk> wrote in message news:OAfVImWLGHA.3276@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark ...

CRM and Exchange 10-22-03

CRM 4 Workflow
Folks I have some basic worflows, one to send an email and to re-assign a case when it is created, sometimes it runs and sometimes not - no pattern, no errors in the event logs either - any ideas where to start looking? Regards Gavin Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service on CRM server is working without any problem? /Aamir It has never failed and there are no records in the event loggs!!! "Aamir" wrote: > Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service on CRM server is > working without any problem? > /Aamir > > when workflow stops or dont perform...

how to change default delivery location to my new pst file
dear all. my user has outlook 2000 sp3 running on windows 2000. i have change the default delivery location to my new pst file in account manager, but it did not work, new email is delivered to old pst file. do you have any idea on resolving this issue?? Try renaming the old .pst to .old and then retry it when Outlook is opened - point it to the new .pst file. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, sf= asked: | dear al...

GP 6.0 Servce Pack ?
I have GP 6.0 installed and am not sure which service pack is installed. Help About shows the Version Information as follows: Great Plains Dynamics 6.00g52. When GP 6 is installed without a service pack applied the build number is 6.00g5. Can anyone tell me what service pack is applied when the build number is 6.00g52? Thank you. Don 6.00g52 corresponds to Service Pack 5 if my mind serves me correctly. When working with this service pack, your Dexterity runtime should be 6.00m064. 6.00g45 corresponds to Service Pack 4, and the matching Dexterity runtime is 6.00m061. 6.00g5 is the...