CRM 3.0 should allow me to display all the records than just 250.

MS CRM 3.0 should allow us to display all the records obtained by Advanced
search as one of the option.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6e70a8fd-d506-4aee-ac95-1e19422a8679&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

the beta of CRM 3.0 used to let you choose to display 500 but MS reduced it
to 250 in the final release

==============================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.crowecrm.com

"Swamy" <Swamy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MS CRM 3.0 should allow us to display all the records obtained by Advanced
> search as one of the option.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6e70a8fd-d506-4aee-ac95-1e19422a8679&dg=microsoft.public.crm

0
John
2/8/2007 12:15:33 AM
Agreed, but only as an option in the view, not as a default setting. If you
were to retrieve all accounts and you have some hundred thousands of them,
the system will hang for a long time.

--
Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP

Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2
Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx
Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup

"Swamy" <Swamy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> MS CRM 3.0 should allow us to display all the records obtained by Advanced
> search as one of the option.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6e70a8fd-d506-4aee-ac95-1e19422a8679&dg=microsoft.public.crm

0
Michael
2/8/2007 10:27:55 AM
I can think of many situations where too many results will be returned. CRM
wouldn't be usable if you'd need to wait too long for results to show up. You
can use reports or excel to export huge lists and that might need to be made
more clear.

Just my thought,
--
Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP
Avanade Netherlands

"Swamy" wrote:

> MS CRM 3.0 should allow us to display all the records obtained by Advanced
> search as one of the option.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6e70a8fd-d506-4aee-ac95-1e19422a8679&dg=microsoft.public.crm
We have 400 clients. We'd like to see them all without having to scroll to
the bottom, and then find that some of the ones we want are on the next page.

"Ronald Lemmen" wrote:

> I can think of many situations where too many results will be returned. CRM
> wouldn't be usable if you'd need to wait too long for results to show up. You
> can use reports or excel to export huge lists and that might need to be made
> more clear.
>
> Just my thought,
> --
> Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP
> Avanade Netherlands
> http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/
>

> "Swamy" wrote:
>
> > MS CRM 3.0 should allow us to display all the records obtained by Advanced
> > search as one of the option.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6e70a8fd-d506-4aee-ac95-1e19422a8679&dg=microsoft.public.crm

RMS v1.2 and v1.3
I am operating on Headquarters v1.2 and Store Operations v1.3 however when I upload items the information does not transfer. Do both need to be the same version? Headquarters and Store Operations always have to be the same version for the uploads/downloads to work. -- Regards Michael (Brisbane, Australia) "NMC" <NMC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:193149AE-8F18-49F4-A98D-91B801C7CC6F@microsoft.com... >I am operating on Headquarters v1.2 and Store Operations v1.3 however when >I > upload items the information does not transfer. Do both need to...

Reference number of records
Hi Group Access 2000 WinXPPro I have a form/subform frmPackage/sfrmPart Parts go in packages. I have a command button to preview a report. cmdPreviewrptAir. There is a text box. Qvalue. Qvalue is Single data type. Default value is blank. Qvalue *must* have a value input if there is more than one part in the package and *must not* have a value if there is only one part in the package. I can't figure out the code to check if there is more than one record in frmPart. As always any thoughts, comments or suggestions are welcome. Regards Mike On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:15:27 -0800, &qu...

Linking records to a Service Activity
Hi there Is it possible to link an Opportunity and a customised entity of Property to a Service Activity? My client needs to know what the Opportunity contains (product, qty's), and what details we hold about the Property (lift access, parking) before they schedule the service activity. Any ideas would be great. -- Many Thanks Jan_s ...

Duplicate folders #3
I seem to have duplicate folders in Outlook XP. SOme of the content is the same, but there are 2 seperate Inbox folders. How can this be or what have I done? ...

Now that CRM 3.0 RTM is out on MSDN...
Now that CRM 3.0 RTM is out on MSDN are we allowed to talk about it in this NG? Or are we still supposed to keep quiet about it?! Cheers Tom ...

MSCRM 3.0 importing Chinese character problem
Hi, I use MSCRM 3.0, when importing, found the original Chinese character be changed to odd code, how can I solve this problem? ...

Why is .NET 2.0 required to deploy an app using VC2005 C++ Setup project?
I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the prerequisites section the .NET 2.0 is checked by default. My app does not need the framework (at least this is what I think). If I clear the checkbox, build the project, and then try to deploy it on a machine with ..NET 1.1 the installer fails with a message complaining about missing .NET 2.0. I'm not sure if this the installer that needs the framework or my app. Are there any mfc8 dlls dependant on the framework? Thanks Hi, > I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the > p...

Mailbox Cleanup #3
Why do I get this every week? This is a new exchange server with about 15 users. (0 mailboxes) The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2007-01-14 00:11:03 Completed at: 2007-01-14 00:11:03 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of deleted messages: 0.00 KB Did I set something up wrong? I thought this was a periodic cleanup routine.. Do you have a Recipient Policy with Mailbox Manager settings that has a LDAP filter that doesn't pick up any users? -- Bharat Sun...

print number of update records through sql job
I have update statement which updates column name (auditor_details) in a churn of 5000 records at a time of auditor table which contain 3.2 millions records. I have schedule this through sqljob. I'm looking over sql example to check for update records and gives a output and quit the jobs if no update records. Thanks in advance sqlnovice (sqlnovice@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have update statement which updates column name (auditor_details) in a > churn of 5000 records at a time of auditor table which contain 3.2 > millions records. I have schedule this...

Deleting records off Inventory Transfer/Pick List
Is there a way to select multiple records for delete off of an inventory transfer worksheet (worksheet 330)? We are using this worksheet to create a 'picking list' to transfer inventory from one store to another. When this worksheet runs, we end up with a great number of items that are value '0' Qty or '-' (negative) Qty at source. Before the worksheet can be approved, all of these lines have to be deleted, one at a time. The worksheet window does not allow for selection of multiple records. This can be hundreds of records and therefore is very time consuming. ...

Format cell to display numbers instaed of ###'s
Not sure how to querry this in the KB.... but I want to be able to have a number such as 4 1/8 in a cell that is set at width less than what is required to display it properly. Same with a date/time entry. In cells where I'm entering text, the text will "spill" over if the adjoining cells are empty of data. No so with number's. How do I change it so it will display as 4 1/8 without widening the cell? If I place an apostrophe ' in front of the number, or format the cell as plain text it will work, but I really need to retain the numeric value. Thanks, David... ...

CRM Client installtion failure
I am trying to install the Outlook desktop client on a newly installed OS. The install gets nearly all the way through and then 'rolls back'. In reality it doesn't actually roll back and when I open up Outlook I see the client and the toolbar there. I can log emails etc into the CRM database, however one thing it keeps doing is prompting me to confirm that I want to allow an application access to the Outlook address book. I have poseted previously to see if anyone else has had this problem and how to solve it, but since I have not received a response, I will assume that no on...

new email not displayed after running scanpst
I am running Outlook 2003 and this morning I got an error that there were file errors in my Inbox and to run scanpst.exe. I ran the scanpst.exe and fixed the file. When prompted if I wanted to backup the old file I chose yes named the file OutlookRepair.bak. Now when I download my email the mail is taken off my email server and the mail is not being displayed in Outlook. I have checked my Data Files location and it is still showing the same location as before the error. I tried importing this file and got a message that the file i was trying to import was the same as the destinatio...

How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with?
How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special project type that I need to start with? "DR" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uJRyKcbFIHA.3980@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How to create a CLR DLL for Sql Server 2005? Is it just any .net class > library that you can load into Sql Server 2005 or is there some special > project type that I need to start with? > You can do it all "by hand" but there is a template "SQL Server project&...

Zip codes in mail merge
Office 2007 - used spreadsheet to create an address list; zip codes appear correctly in spreadsheet but when using spreadsheet as a mail merge document, the first digit disappears in the zip code field, i.e., 05401 becomes 5401. =text(a1,"00000") or use Word field formatting codes: Mail merge Excel to Word: a.. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm b.. http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge c.. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011164951033.aspx d.. http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CustomizingWord2002.htm e.. news:microsoft.publi...

# DIV/0! error in Excel
I have a function that divides two numbers, sometimes those numbers are 0 so the result is # DIV/0!. My second function is based on the result of the first function. Since there isnt always data available for the first function I get the # DIV/0! error and my final calculation wont calculate. I need the final calculation to disregard any 0 cells or # DIV/0! errors and still calculate the data that is available. Hi You need to wrap your division with an IF() so it will evalluate the result before it puts anything in the cell. Try something like: =IF(A2>0,A3/A2,0) -- Andy. "He...

GP 9.0 Tax Schedule not defaulting to a vendor
I have set up my vendor to have a tax schedule. I have defaulted the tax schedule I want in my vendor maintenance window. When I edit a transaction for that particular vendor, my default tax schedule shows up, but when drilling into this schedule my tax schedule is blank. Does anyone know how to get the tax schedule to default down to this level? ------=_NextPart_0001_118CD51A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Asim This sounds like you are using a Purchasing Transaction. Have you set up the Purchases, Misc and Freight Tax Schedules in the Payables Setup O...

Extended Pricing price groups should allow multiple Units of Meas.
We categorize our items without regard to units of measure, and want to make an overall change to a particular category of items, e.g. increase the discount percent for all items in that category. But we cannot group these items into one price group because they have different units of measure. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft ...

How do I print a select number of address records from Access
I'm trying to print just a select number of records for a mailing that I'm doing. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Thanks. On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:23:04 -0800, robbie6 <robbie6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm trying to print just a select number of records for a mailing that I'm >doing. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Thanks. Create a Query based on the table containing the addresses (and perhaps other tables). View the query's Properties (with the View menu item, or rightclick the background behind the table icons and sele...

More than one profile in Outlook. #3
Hi I have a e-mail user that needs to open more than one e- mail account at a time, using Outlook 2002. If I click, File, Open, Others User's Folder, it works and he can get the mail for that e-mail account. When I try to put all the mailboxes in the folder list by clicking Tools, Email Accounts, View or change existing e-mail account, next, Change, More Settings, Advanced and then Add it gives me this message: The name could not be resolved. The action could not be completed. I use Exchange 5.5 Can anyone help? ...

can't get sheet to display after editing header
I was working on a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 that I had previously created in Excel 2003. When I edited the header in page layout and switch back to normal view my data disappeared. I can see the data in print preview, but don't know how to view it and work with it in normal view because in noraml view it is hidden. What am i doing wrong? Jas ...

Cannot seem to get views to display across entities
Using the ReadyServer. Created a view with Phone Calls as the source data I add column for the street1/2/3 of the regarding contact. The resulting view does not show the streets even though I know there is information populated. ...

Record Locking Multiuser
I have created a multiuser database. In order to prevent more than one user editing the same record I have set the record locks to "edited record" This seems to create a lot of unwanted record locking issues for the users: Some records get locked and the only way to unlock them seems to be closing and reopening the database. I have thought about putting some unlock buttons on the forms but it would not work because I have another automated way to lock the records: when the record is complete a supervisor enters his/her name on the form and this action locks the record to all ...

CRM Report Issue
I designed a custom report to run pending activities & assigned activities of current loggin user. This report is running in report server and showing current user's assigned activities. i am passing current user name in parameters as @User Name from sql query. After deploying this report into crm. its throwing an error message like this. "An error has occurred during report processing. The Value expression for the query parameter =91@UserName=92 contains an error: Index was outside the bounds of the array" The current user name passing from crm report as "...

Query All records except latest
Access 2003 I need to limit my query to ALL RECORDS EXCEPT the most current record. Any ideas on how to do this -- deb Deb - It will look something like this, assuming no more than one record per date per key field. You can adjust to use date/time if that is needed. It depends on what makes your records unique. Try something like this, substituting your table and fieldnames... Select myKeyfield, field1, field2, field3, myDate FROM myTable Where myDate < (Select max(myDate) from myTable AS T2 WHERE T2.myKeyfield = myTable.myKeyfield) -- Daryl S "d...