CRM 3.0 Service Calendar, Server Error in '/' Application

Hi I have been chasing this error for a while now with no success.

When viewing the Service calendar or Creating a new Activity we get an error
that would appear to be some issue with a date format somewhere.  (error
message at bottom of post)
I have checked that the CRM application in IIS is running under dot.net 1.1,
I have installed all service roll ups and hot fixes, I have stood on my head
and prayed to all the MS gods that I know of - does anyone have any new ones
I can try?

It seems to have appeared after I installed some C360 add ons - removing
them however has not fixed the issue so I am not certain if this is the cause
or not - possibly this installation has changed the default date time format
somewhere in the DB

Any help appreciated
Thanks Andrew....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
Server Error in '/' Application.

Server was unable to process request.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was
unable to process request.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SoapException: Server was unable to process request.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ScheduleWebService.QueryMultiple(Guid[]
resourceIds, CrmDateTime start, CrmDateTime end, TimeCode[] timeCodes) +103
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.Schedule.QueryMultiple(Guid[]
resourceIds, DateTime startDateTime, DateTime endDateTime) +59
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.GanttContent.Render(TextWriter writer)
+434
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGantt.Render(HtmlTextWriter output)
+176
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +72
   System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243

Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report:
Error Description:
The specified object was not found.

Error Details:
Not available

Error Number:
0x80040217

Source File:
Not available

Line Number:
Not available

Date: 06-01-2008

Time: 15:12:32

Type: Platform Error (3)

Server: crm.bitg.co.nz

Request URL:
http://crm.bitg.co.nz:5555/sm/GanttControlFrame.aspx?startDate=2008-06-01T00:00:00&endDate=2008-06-01T00:00:00&subareatype=schedules&viewID={7738C997-2681-43BE-BFCF-DB1D159B5C5A}&zoomLevel=4&pagingCookie=

Basic Server & Client Information:

What the End User would have seen:

0
Andash (1)
6/1/2008 3:38:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Since you have already stood on your head and prayed to the MS gods with no
luck, perhaps we can help ... :).

The error you're showing means that you are passing a valid GUID, but there
is no corresponding account, however that is unhelpful in this context. We
encountered a similar error as you described it and were finally able to
attribute it to a bit of c360 code that wasn't removed during the uninstall.
Please check the following:

1. The events page of the form (and remove any/all events).
2. Export the customizations for the Service Calendar and do a check for any
c360 components there (if there are any you'll have to remove them).

--
Fortis
www.webfortis.com

"Andash" wrote:

> [...]
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1926
>

> Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report:
> Error Description:
> The specified object was not found.
>
> Error Details:
> Not available
>
> Error Number:
> 0x80040217
>
> Source File:
> Not available
>
> Line Number:
> Not available
>

> Date: 06-01-2008
>
> Time: 15:12:32
>
> Type: Platform Error (3)
>
> Server: crm.bitg.co.nz
>

> Request URL:
> http://crm.bitg.co.nz:5555/sm/GanttControlFrame.aspx?startDate=2008-06-01T00:00:00&endDate=2008-06-01T00:00:00&subareatype=schedules&viewID={7738C997-2681-43BE-BFCF-DB1D159B5C5A}&zoomLevel=4&pagingCookie=

fortis1 (66)

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Emails #3

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

learning Excel #3

Error 550 Relaying denied

number format with leading 0

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

How do I configure simple categories in the task application
I am using outlook 2003 at work and am thinking of using 2002 at home. I want to simply configure the task view so that I can in one window look at my tasks. Either filtering them so only one category shows, or by showing them all and which category they belong to. Further I want to be able to check off from this list similar to how you might flag messages in email etc. Anyone familiar with how palm desktop works will know what I'm talking about. If this is too much of a mouthfiul to explain then at least a link to a site with helpful outlook howtos would be good. (Note- I hav...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Access to User Calendar