CRM 3.0 Reports:Error when trying to open reports on client m/c

I am unable to access CRM Reports from any other machine except the CRM
Server (Physical) box. I logged in as different users on the CRM server and
was able to open and see all of the reports based on roles. But I am not able
to view reports from any of the client machines. I am accessing Reports
through a web-client.

Upon trying to access reports through a client machine, I get the message "
An
error has occurred. For more information, contact your system
administrator". This does not tell me anything

I do not see anything unusual in the Web server (CRM Server), or the
Database logs
Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

owa cant open ppt attachments

Reporting from Project Server

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

WCF Client serialization problem

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Error 550 Relaying denied

learning Excel #3

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

C-RunTime or Win32
This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library functions or Win32 Functions? e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for read or open as append for write, what is its path, directory, extension, file attributes, etc. Now, all these taks, we need in our every projects, and hence I hace this question, that CRTL or Win32. Thanks for your vital views. Tom Alter wrote: > This is a big question I always get in my mind, that Should I use C-Run Time Library > functions or Win32 Functions? > e.g. A simple task, open a file, if exist, open for r...

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Emails #3

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM