CRM 3.0 - Reporting Problem - Authentication?

I hope that someone can help with this, please.

I have CRM 3.0 installed on Windows 2003 SBS with SQL Server 2005 and
Reporting Services and IIS 6.0

CRM is fine apart from the reports.

Having looked through other threads regarding the issue, I believe that the
problem I have is one of authentication.  I can only get the report list to
show up in CRM if I enable anonymous login to the ReportServer web site in
IIS - if I do this the reports return the error "CRM_Fullname parameter is
missing a value" both from within CRM and when run from the Report Manager
website - if I disable anonymous login, and enable only Windows
Authentication, then the reports do not show in CRM, they return the
following error:

Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
Server Error in '/' Application.

The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a
receive.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was
closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

however, the reports do then run from report Manager.

The ReportGroup{} is correctly assigned and the MSCRM datasource has Windows
Authentication enabled and the appropriate permissions granted to
ReportGroup{}, <my_domain>\<my_server$>,
Builtin\Administrators and
NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Any suggestions would be gratefully recevied.

0
AndyDavis (2)
8/4/2008 1:16:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Problem with CFTPConnection

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

conversion #3
I am trying to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. When I attempt to export the data in my email files (inbox, sent,etc.)I do not have the "received" information exported - when mapping the fields I am unable to map several of the email fields; therefore, they are not exported. I have been unable to find the normal email fields to use in my mapping. How do I map normal email fields in an export operation? If I do not export this information my new computer has no idea when I received my old emails/ In the old days, the easiest way to keep all da...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

BackUp #3
how i can take backup of all my company emailboxes and addresses? ...

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

crm consultant needed asap

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

Creating an Event from a report
Hello, I am trying to create the equivalent of a click-through like we have in an Excel Pivot Table, from an Access report. Does anybody know how to create a OnClick event from a text box or field in an Access report, or a hyperlink, to allow me to present data gathered from an underlying query to the user? Thanks. -- David David, you can do that in Access 2007, if you use the new Report view. It is not really practical in previous versions, so you best bet would be to create a form that looks like a report. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access...

Help of Expense Report Question
Please help with expense report format...I want expenses broken down by receipt (ie each meal has a line item on the report so I am not searching for receipts to back up a total.) Help not a lot to go on, but i'ld set it up like this A................B...................C............D Date.......Receipt Num.....Item......Value and type the date & receipt number in for each item. Cheers JulieD "denise@mpi-softtech.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e8101c5093c$cde398e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Please help with expense report format.....

Is there a way to import timesheet/expense report?
How can I import data into the Time and Expense system? Recently acquired new business and newly acquired users are faced with double entry into separate systems. Assuming their data can be gathered from their current system, is there a way to upload or import the data into the T and E? Thanks Not into the BP-based product. However, Integration Manager can import transactions into Project Accounting. -- Charles Allen, MVP "D K Harris" wrote: > How can I import data into the Time and Expense system? Recently acquired > new business and newly acquired users are f...

access query reports to excel formatting help
hi. i am really very new in excel programming. i did not even knew that we can do some programming in Excel until last week when i came up with a problem. i hope you guys can help me out. but first let me tell you i dont have no clue about programming in excel. so treat me like a newbie and i will really appreciate that. i have created a database in Msaccess. i have 3 buttons for my reports based on my query in my access form. 1) Problems resolved[Field Names(Problems(text), Short description(text), Long description(Memo), DateOpen(text), Date Closed(Text)]. 2) Problems not resolve(Same as A...

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

request to solve my problem #5

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Report based on Check boxes in a form
Hello all, I have a form with 5 check boxes. I want to run a query based on the check boxes that are selected. Then I would like to use the values in that query to create a report. Table example: Date Description Price Model Type New/Used 3/15/06 JD550 10000 Dem N 3/28/06 WX345 12478 Pwx N 3/6/06 TP0567 35879 Uwp U 3/18/06 SX06 45721 Nfb N The check boxes I want in my form are New [] Pwx [] USE...

Inserting a Doc (or PDF) in a report in Access 2007
I am trying to work out the best way to produce a report that prints 2 pages; a customer copy and an office copy of an agreement (existing access single page reports), and on the back of each (using my printers duplex) print my terms of business. My terms of business file is currently a one page .doc file. I would like to be able to do this in such a way that if the 'terms of business' .doc file gets updated, it is also updated in the Access report automatically. I am currently having to print each of the two access reports, then load MS Word and print the terms of...

Quick Links in Customize HomePage can't get Fixed Asset reports
When you click on Customize This Page. Quick Links, Add, Microsoft Dynamics GP window, Reports, Fixed Assets, there is nothing to add. There doesn't seem to be a way to get the FA reports on the home page. We can use the shortcut bar, however. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Ag...