CRM 3.0 internal recipients don't recieve mails

Hi everybody...

We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an
Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are
working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface
or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain
(e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not
send.
An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM,
but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least
one of them belongs to our domain.

Does anybody no how to solve that behaviour or where i could check
concerning settings?

Regards,
Mario Schymura
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Mario,
  I think the problem is in Exchange.
Does the Exchange server work correctly to send email (without CRM) ?
Is your Exchange is your domain ? Maybe it can be dns problem..

You can check:
- the new email item created in CRM, by check your activities type of
email. You have to see the email message with the CRM code in the
subject ( like "test message CRM:0001001")
- the Exchange log files in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\<server name>.log

bye
Roberto

Mario Schymura wrote:
> Hi everybody...
>
> We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an
> Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are
> working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface
> or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain
> (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not
> send.
> An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM,
> but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least
> one of them belongs to our domain.
>
> Does anybody no how to solve that behaviour or where i could check
> concerning settings?
>
> Regards,
> Mario Schymura
0
Roberto
4/18/2006 12:30:40 PM
Hi Roberto

I checked for an activity and it was created, as i posted initially.
Strangly the generated email Activity does not appear in the exchange-log
file, therefore it's cleary that it does not reach the recipient ;-)

Finally the questen remains, why does the Exchange Server not send mails to
internal recipients?

Greetz Mario

"Roberto Nocera" wrote:

> Hi Mario,
>   I think the problem is in Exchange.
> Does the Exchange server work correctly to send email (without CRM) ?
> Is your Exchange is your domain ? Maybe it can be dns problem..
>
> You can check:
> - the new email item created in CRM, by check your activities type of
> email. You have to see the email message with the CRM code in the
> subject ( like "test message CRM:0001001")
> - the Exchange log files in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\<server name>.log
>
> bye
> Roberto
>

> Mario Schymura wrote:
> > Hi everybody...
> >
> > We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an
> > Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are
> > working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface
> > or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain
> > (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not
> > send.
> > An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM,
> > but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least
> > one of them belongs to our domain.
> >
> > Does anybody no how to solve that behaviour or where i could check
> > concerning settings?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mario Schymura

Hi Mario,
Does your Exchange server is in your domain ?
Perhaps there are problem with dns ?

Do you have enable all tracking log in Exchange ?
If you send a normal email to an internal user, it works ?
  bye
Roberto

Mario Schymura wrote:
> Hi Roberto
>
> I checked for an activity and it was created, as i posted initially.
> Strangly the generated email Activity does not appear in the exchange-log
> file, therefore it's cleary that it does not reach the recipient ;-)
>
> Finally the questen remains, why does the Exchange Server not send mails to
> internal recipients?
>
> Greetz Mario
>
> "Roberto Nocera" wrote:
>
>> Hi Mario,
>>   I think the problem is in Exchange.
>> Does the Exchange server work correctly to send email (without CRM) ?
>> Is your Exchange is your domain ? Maybe it can be dns problem..
>>
>> You can check:
>> - the new email item created in CRM, by check your activities type of
>> email. You have to see the email message with the CRM code in the
>> subject ( like "test message CRM:0001001")
>> - the Exchange log files in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\<server name>.log
>>
>> bye
>> Roberto
>>

>> Mario Schymura wrote:
>>> Hi everybody...
>>>
>>> We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an
>>> Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are
>>> working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface
>>> or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain
>>> (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not
>>> send.
>>> An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM,
>>> but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least
>>> one of them belongs to our domain.
>>>
>>> Does anybody no how to solve that behaviour or where i could check
>>> concerning settings?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mario Schymura
0
Roberto
4/18/2006 4:54:17 PM
Sorry for asking the obvious, but does email to external recipients work?
it is possible you have the SMTP settings for the system set to the degfault
settings and that SMTP on the CRM server is not configured.  You can run a
"Repair" installation and point CRM tot he SMTP service on the Exchange
server.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

Mario Schymura wrote:
> Hi Roberto
>
> I checked for an activity and it was created, as i posted initially.
> Strangly the generated email Activity does not appear in the exchange-log
> file, therefore it's cleary that it does not reach the recipient ;-)
>
> Finally the questen remains, why does the Exchange Server not send mails
> internal recipients?
>
> Greetz Mario
>
> "Roberto Nocera" wrote:
>
>> Hi Mario,
>>   I think the problem is in Exchange.
>> Does the Exchange server work correctly to send email (without CRM) ?
>> Is your Exchange is your domain ? Maybe it can be dns problem..
>>
>> You can check:
>> - the new email item created in CRM, by check your activities type of
>> email. You have to see the email message with the CRM code in the
>> subject ( like "test message CRM:0001001")
>> - the Exchange log files in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\<server name>.log
>>
>> bye
>> Roberto
>>

>> Mario Schymura wrote:
>>> Hi everybody...
>>>
>>> We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an
>>> Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so
>>> on are
>>> working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM
>>> WebInterface
>>> or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal
>>> domain
>>> (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is
>>> not
>>> send.
>>> An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the
>>> CRM,
>>> but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at
>>> least
>>> one of them belongs to our domain.
>>>
>>> Does anybody no how to solve that behaviour or where i could check
>>> concerning settings?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mario Schymura

0
Matt
4/18/2006 6:32:30 PM
HI Mark.

Sorry that i forgot to mention it: sure, mail to external recipients works.
Therefore it's kind of a mistery to me that internal mails are not delivered
by the Exchange Server.

We got 2 domain controllers: On the first one the CRM 3.0 is installed. On
the second one the Exchange Server 2003 runs, with installed & configured CRM
Mail Router. Internal mails are tracked correctly, but not send. External
mails are tracked and send correctly.

Got more ideas? I own up to be a little bit helpless.

"Matt Parks" wrote:

> Sorry for asking the obvious, but does email to external recipients work?
> it is possible you have the SMTP settings for the system set to the degfault
> settings and that SMTP on the CRM server is not configured.  You can run a
> "Repair" installation and point CRM tot he SMTP service on the Exchange
> server.
>
> --
>
> Matt Parks
> MVP - Microsoft CRM
>

> "Roberto Nocera" <roberto.nocera@msnews.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Mario,
> Does your Exchange server is in your domain ?
> Perhaps there are problem with dns ?
>
> Do you have enable all tracking log in Exchange ?
> If you send a normal email to an internal user, it works ?
>   bye
> Roberto
>

> Mario Schymura wrote:
> > Hi Roberto
> >
> > I checked for an activity and it was created, as i posted initially.
> > Strangly the generated email Activity does not appear in the exchange-log
> > file, therefore it's cleary that it does not reach the recipient ;-)
> >
> > Finally the questen remains, why does the Exchange Server not send mails
> > internal recipients?
> >
> > Greetz Mario
> >
> > "Roberto Nocera" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Mario,
> >>   I think the problem is in Exchange.
> >> Does the Exchange server work correctly to send email (without CRM) ?
> >> Is your Exchange is your domain ? Maybe it can be dns problem..
> >>
> >> You can check:
> >> - the new email item created in CRM, by check your activities type of
> >> email. You have to see the email message with the CRM code in the
> >> subject ( like "test message CRM:0001001")
> >> - the Exchange log files in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\<server name>.log
> >>
> >> bye
> >> Roberto

It could still boil down to the SMTP config.  If you are using the SMTP
service on the CRM server, then it might not resolve through your Exchange
box.  Try running a "Repair" install on CRM and tell CRM to use SMTP on the
Exchange box.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"Matt Parks" wrote:

> Sorry for asking the obvious, but does email to external recipients work?
> it is possible you have the SMTP settings for the system set to the
> degfault
> settings and that SMTP on the CRM server is not configured.  You can run a
> "Repair" installation and point CRM tot he SMTP service on the Exchange
> server.
>
> --
>
> Matt Parks
> MVP - Microsoft CRM
>

> "Roberto Nocera" <roberto.nocera@msnews.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Mario,
> Does your Exchange server is in your domain ?
> Perhaps there are problem with dns ?
>
> Do you have enable all tracking log in Exchange ?
> If you send a normal email to an internal user, it works ?
>   bye
> Roberto
>

> Mario Schymura wrote:
> > Hi Roberto
> >
> > I checked for an activity and it was created, as i posted initially.
> > Strangly the generated email Activity does not appear in the
> > exchange-log
> > file, therefore it's cleary that it does not reach the recipient ;-)
> >
> > Finally the questen remains, why does the Exchange Server not send mails
> > internal recipients?
> >
> > Greetz Mario
> >
> > "Roberto Nocera" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Mario,
> >>   I think the problem is in Exchange.
> >> Does the Exchange server work correctly to send email (without CRM) ?
> >> Is your Exchange is your domain ? Maybe it can be dns problem..
> >>
> >> You can check:
> >> - the new email item created in CRM, by check your activities type of
> >> email. You have to see the email message with the CRM code in the
> >> subject ( like "test message CRM:0001001")
> >> - the Exchange log files in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\<server name>.log
> >>
> >> bye
> >> Roberto

0
Matt
4/19/2006 5:44:13 PM
Hi Matt

Thanks for your help, now it works.

In Detail the following situation occured:
1. Installation of CRM 3.0, SMTP Configuration: Authentication set to
anonym, because the Exchange Account for CRM was not yet created at that
point.
2. Creation of Domain Account for MailTracking and creation of Mailbox
3. Internal Mails do not reach their recipients, because as CRM is
configured at that point, it can't authenticate at the Exchange Server and
therefore could not send Mails.
4. Done a repair installation and changed the SMTP settings to use the
created Domain Account to authenticate at Exchange Server

Problem solved :-)

Regard
Mario Schymura

"Matt Parks" wrote:

> It could still boil down to the SMTP config.  If you are using the SMTP
> service on the CRM server, then it might not resolve through your Exchange
> box.  Try running a "Repair" install on CRM and tell CRM to use SMTP on the
> Exchange box.
>
> --
>
> Matt Parks
> MVP - Microsoft CRM
>

> "Mario Schymura" <MarioSchymura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI Mark.
>
> Sorry that i forgot to mention it: sure, mail to external recipients works.
> Therefore it's kind of a mistery to me that internal mails are not delivered
> by the Exchange Server.
>
> We got 2 domain controllers: On the first one the CRM 3.0 is installed. On
> the second one the Exchange Server 2003 runs, with installed & configured
> CRM
> Mail Router. Internal mails are tracked correctly, but not send. External
> mails are tracked and send correctly.
>
> Got more ideas? I own up to be a little bit helpless.
>

> "Matt Parks" wrote:
>
> > Sorry for asking the obvious, but does email to external recipients work?
> > it is possible you have the SMTP settings for the system set to the
> > degfault
> > settings and that SMTP on the CRM server is not configured.  You can run a
> > "Repair" installation and point CRM tot he SMTP service on the Exchange
> > server.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Matt Parks
> > MVP - Microsoft CRM
> >

> > "Roberto Nocera" <roberto.nocera@msnews.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Mario,
> > Does your Exchange server is in your domain ?
> > Perhaps there are problem with dns ?
> >
> > Do you have enable all tracking log in Exchange ?
> > If you send a normal email to an internal user, it works ?
> >   bye
> > Roberto
> >

> > Mario Schymura wrote:
> > > Hi Roberto
> > >
> > > I checked for an activity and it was created, as i posted initially.
> > > Strangly the generated email Activity does not appear in the
> > > exchange-log
> > > file, therefore it's cleary that it does not reach the recipient ;-)
> > >
> > > Finally the questen remains, why does the Exchange Server not send mails
> > > internal recipients?
> > >
> > > Greetz Mario

Glad you got it working.  The SMTP config is not intuitive and the reqs
unfortunately vary from install to install.  Sometimes trial & error with
the settings is all you can do.

--

"Matt Parks" wrote:

> It could still boil down to the SMTP config.  If you are using the SMTP
> service on the CRM server, then it might not resolve through your Exchange
> box.  Try running a "Repair" install on CRM and tell CRM to use SMTP on
> the
> Exchange box.
>
> --
>
> Matt Parks
> MVP - Microsoft CRM
>

> "Mario Schymura" <MarioSchymura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message
> HI Mark.
>
> Sorry that i forgot to mention it: sure, mail to external recipients
> works.
> Therefore it's kind of a mistery to me that internal mails are not
> delivered
> by the Exchange Server.
>
> We got 2 domain controllers: On the first one the CRM 3.0 is installed. On
> the second one the Exchange Server 2003 runs, with installed & configured
> CRM
> Mail Router. Internal mails are tracked correctly, but not send. External
> mails are tracked and send correctly.
>
> Got more ideas? I own up to be a little bit helpless.
>

> "Matt Parks" wrote:
>
> > Sorry for asking the obvious, but does email to external recipients
> > work?
> > it is possible you have the SMTP settings for the system set to the
> > degfault
> > settings and that SMTP on the CRM server is not configured.  You can run
> > "Repair" installation and point CRM tot he SMTP service on the Exchange
> > server.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Matt Parks
> > MVP - Microsoft CRM
> >

> > "Roberto Nocera" <roberto.nocera@msnews.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Mario,
> > Does your Exchange server is in your domain ?
> > Perhaps there are problem with dns ?
> >
> > Do you have enable all tracking log in Exchange ?
> > If you send a normal email to an internal user, it works ?
> >   bye
> > Roberto
> >

> > Mario Schymura wrote:
> > > Hi Roberto
> > >
> > > I checked for an activity and it was created, as i posted initially.
> > > Strangly the generated email Activity does not appear in the
> > > exchange-log
> > > file, therefore it's cleary that it does not reach the recipient ;-)
> > >
> > > Finally the questen remains, why does the Exchange Server not send
> > > mails
> > > internal recipients?
> > >
> > > Greetz Mario

0
Matt
4/21/2006 1:34:32 PM
Hi Matt,

I'm having the same problem. But when I try to do a repair and change the
settings to use the created Domain Account, I don't see it... I have Anonymus
or Basic... Am I at the right place?

Thanks in advance,

Valérie

"Matt Parks" wrote:

> [...]
> >

> > "Matt Parks" wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry for asking the obvious, but does email to external recipients
> > > work?
> > > it is possible you have the SMTP settings for the system set to the
> > > degfault
> > > settings and that SMTP on the CRM server is not configured.  You can run
> > > "Repair" installation and point CRM tot he SMTP service on the Exchange
> > > server.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Matt Parks
> > > MVP - Microsoft CRM
> > >

> > > "Roberto Nocera" <roberto.nocera@msnews.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi Mario,
> > > Does your Exchange server is in your domain ?
> > > Perhaps there are problem with dns ?
> > >
> > > Do you have enable all tracking log in Exchange ?
> > > If you send a normal email to an internal user, it works ?

econnect 9.0 installation com+
I am installing eConnect 9 on a local machine with SQL Server Express and GP 9 installed. Running WinXP Pro sp2. When I get to the end of the installation process and need to enter the Domain/user and pass, I enter "eConnect" as the user I created in users and Groups. "eConnect" user is part of the admin group. I receive the following errors and installation fails. "The eConnect Incoming Service Returned the following error: Status Invalid Service Account" "The eConnect Outgoing Service Returned the following error: Status Invalid Service Account" ...

Send As permission for mail-enabled list
I've set up a mail-enabled distro list in Exch2003. I've tried both Universal and Global and receive the same results. I have multiple users I need to add to this list and to have Send As permission (i.e. I need for multiple users to be able to send mail from this mail- enabled account). I've been configuring and re- configuring this for about 4 hours now and I've found that I add the group and then add a user and grant that user Send As permission. Any subsequent users added in the same manner cannot send from this account. They receive a message stating that they...

Send direct e-mail to customers
When I try to send direct e-mail (by clicking on the send direct email on the actions bar) I can get as far as choosing my template, but when I click send i get the following error message: "The Bulk E-Mail Service is not running" How do I start this service? Hi James, Check the services. Right-click on My computer -> manage -> Services and Applications -> Services. Search for Mcirosoft CRM Bulk email service -> start. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www....

Missing "Junk E-mail" folder
I recently added a new email provider and thus added new accounts in Outlook 2007. All my "old" accounts have a Junk E-mail folder with a lock sign on it, and junk and spam goes into that folder. These folders are missing on all the "new" accounts I set up. How do on set up the special folders and how do you direct junk email into them. It works great on the "old" accounts, but I forgot how they were set up. Thanks, Peter is it a lock symbol or the No symbol (red circle with a slash)? If it's a lock, then something else created it - like a 3rd party spam f...

Windows Live Mail Contact List 01-02-10
I previously used Windows Mail and was able to add a photo to each of my contacts photo frame - how does one do this in Windows Live Mail? Thanks. -- Bugsy "Its My Bug" <ItsMyBug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A3646BA-D946-4E28-B1E2-992C1524A76F@microsoft.com... > I previously used Windows Mail and was able to add a photo to each of my > contacts photo frame - how does one do this in Windows Live Mail? > Answered in your other post - this is not a chatroom, please wait for replies. Thank you. Lighten up Gordon, it's ...

How can I create a rule to copy OUTGOING mail to a specific folde.
I want to have e-mails that I send to various recipients automatically routed to folders containing all my correspondence with them. So far, when I try to create such a rule, it only ends up applying to INCOMING mail, not outgoing. What am I missing? You first. What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, ckanis asked: | I want to have e-mails that I send to va...

merging 3 spreadsheets into one based upon a single common data field
OK I hope you guys can help me out. Here is the scenario. I have 3 spreadsheets. The main spreadsheet I working with has 500 lines with a unique number string. The next two spreadsheets have about 12000 lines but also contain the same unique string as the first spreadsheet. I want to search the 2nd and 3rd spreadsheet using the first spreadsheets unique id number and then take the information from the 2nd and 3rd spreadsheet and then merge it into the first. Does that make since? Any help would be great. -- xchosen --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Referencing .NET 2.0 but end result uses .NET 3.5
I'm using DevStudio 2005 and I have a project that references System.dll ver 2.0.50727 and I accidentally compiled code that used an overload that only exists in version 3.5 because my intellisense showed it. I tried to compile it on another machine that never had the .NET 3.5 install and it wouldn't compile and the intellisense had that version of the overload yet both references looked identical; looking at ver 2.0 of System.dll The method in question was WaitHandle.WaitOne. ..NET 2.0 WaitOne() WaitOne(Int32, Boolean) WaitOne(TimeSpan, Boolean) ..NET 3.5 WaitOne...

CRM Mobile Registration Error
Hello All, I work for a Microsoft partner in the Atlanta area, and I've been tasked with testing CRM before we put it into production. I've hit a brick wall with CRM Mobile 3.0, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help, or point me in the right direction for this issue. The situation now: We use Small Business Server 2003 Premium SP1 in our production environment, so I'm also using it in my test environment. The test environment consists of the server and two laptops, and is connected to the internet, although its external URL uses a redirection service: fakename.no-ip.o...

Mail as web page
I want to send an advertising mail shot that looks like a web page. What is the best way to achieve this? ---------------------------------------------------------- This message has been checked for all known viruses. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior permission of the originator. Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/ ...

mail merge problems #2
I have Vista and Office 2007. When I try to do a mail merge with Publisher and a comma-separated-values file exported from Outlook, I get the message, "An operation cannot be completed because of database engine errors." It used to work fine, but not any more. Help! There isn't a solution specific to 2007, but this article addresses your error and probably will work You receive a "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or data base engine failures" error message when you try to perform a mail merge by using an Outlook 2003 contact folder in Publish...

Outlook extremely slow #3
Outlook had been working fine until I installed Norton Antivirus. It now takes several minutes to load. Could this be the problem? Is there any way to fix this? ...

execl to lotus 1-2-3 conversion #2
I would appreciate very much if anyone can provide me information to convert Excel file to Lotus format Regards, ...

Leave Mail On Server
Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave mail on the mail server? You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not necessarily available with all ISP's. >-----Original Message----- >Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave >mail on the mail server? >. > anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a > traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not possible in Outlook Express. Perhaps you meant IMAP? And it would depend what kind of mail accoun...

Symantec Mail Security for Exchange
Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does it say the word STANDARD. If anyone can help before I purchase this software that would be great. Thanks, Chad WEBIT Services On 3 Nov 2006 13:50:18 -0800, "crdvds" <crdvds@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work >on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? > >It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does ...

Import mail from CD
Hi, I exported a mail PST file, burned it onto a CD. Copied it from the CD to my hard drive, changed the read-only attributes. Imported into Outlook and get the message "properties for this information service must be defined prior to use" Win2000, Outlook 2000SP3, IomegaCD-RW 52x24x52x using Iomega Burn Any ideas? thanks Ruth Turn off the read-only property on the .pst file. Ray at work "Ruth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161601c39d71$cc6da970$3101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I exported a mail PST file, burned it onto a CD. Cop...

REstoring a mail sotre to a newly installed exchange 2003
Hi, I have a windows SBS 2003 server installed with a couple of mailboxes on it. I backed up the mail store then decided to reinstall the OS. The reason to do this was to partition the disk differently. So I installed the OS from scratch, and now I need to restore my mail store backup done using ntbackup. Should I recreate the old users on my SBS2003 system or should I just restore the mail store on top of the exisiting mailstore created by the fresh installtion of the OS. I didn't backup anything else but the mailstore. The newly installed server uses the same domain name as the ol...

A program is trying to access e-mail #2
When I hit new or reply I get this box saying, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Symantec says it's a Microsoft problem. Microsoft says its a security patch sp3? How do I stop this dam message from poping up???? Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs updated to the latest version - antispam add-ins are a common cause although others are affected by the changes as well. Many add-ins were updated follow...

duplicate messages #3
Each time I click "send/receive", the same two email messages are sent to my inbox. If i clik three times, the two messages will drop into my inbox for a total of six messages! Understand, i do not have "save messages on the server" selected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled outlook twice with to no avail? Suggestions? Happens to me too. My ISP said it is poorly written spam that fails to complete sending properly, so Outlook times out without completing the task of downloading including recognising what has already been downloaded and what has not. Why can&#...

Exchange 5.5 internal site problem
Hi, I am using exch 5.5 with 2 srvrs in a single sit , with a mail content scanner enigine on a diff srvr , when i forward mail fm content scanner to first srvr , the mail flow works properly , but when i forward it to second srvr ( which was buileded later) , the recipients on 1 st server dont get internet mails . Can anyone HElp. ...

mail merge and cc
I use Word 2007 mail merge to Outlook. I also want to CC to one person during the mail merge. I cannot find a way to put CC. The built-in mail merge feature does not offer a way to do this. You can use a mail merge add-in to achieve this though; See http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/mass-mail The Mail Merge Toolkit from MAPILab fully integrates with the Mail Merge feature of Word and will add the CC and even an attachment option when doing a mail merge; http://addins.howto-outlook.com/mapilab_mailmerge If you decide to order use 4PM76A8 to get a discount. -- Robert Sparnaa...

My CRM VPC starts and shuts down SLOW
I'm using an MBS VPC of CRM v3.0 on a laptop with 1.4 g of ram. It's great once I boot up! However, when I first start up the VPC it takes about 5 minutes to load and about 15 minutes to shut down. It is very slow... I also have the MBS VPC for Dynamics GP v9 and BP v3.0 on the samea box with the same settings; this VPC loads up in about a minute and shuts down in about two minutes. I've tried compacting the VPC db on the CRM but it had little or no effect. I'm using CRM build 3.0.5300.0 on Windows 2003 server build 3790. Does anyone else have a problem with the load...

e-mails history
Muy buenas. Cuando escribimos un mail la cuenta a quien v� dirigido el mismo queda almacenada en alg�n historial de modo que la proxima vez que vas a escribir un mail a esa cuenta, outlok 2003, te la propone. Me gustar�a saber como poder migrar ese historial para que quede utilizable en otro ordenador. jose <oeaoio@hotmail.com> wrote: > Muy buenas. > > Cuando escribimos un mail la cuenta a quien v� dirigido el mismo > queda almacenada en alg�n historial de modo que la proxima vez que > vas a escribir un mail a esa cuenta, outlok 2003, te la propone. > > Me gusta...

MS CRM integrate to JD Edwards
Hi, anyone has experience/knowledge of integrate MS CRM with JD Edwards? Thanks We are currently running JDE (SQL version) and MS CRM. Our CRM Account list originated from JDE system but the 2 systems are not tied together dynamically. Instead our account structure has maintained a key id between the systems to which we will build reporting against the 2 systems using Microsoft Reporting Services as well as OLAP cube technologies. "Keng Yuen Lok" <nospam@nospam.com.nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:u$GoMyQ3EHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > anyone ha...

Email Notifications #3
I have set up an Exchange 2003 Server and everything works fine, but I have complaints that the email notification in the Web Outlook Access is not working for AD users. It works for admin accounts but not a standard user, do they need to be in a certian group in order for it to work for them. It does work for them as long as the Outlook Web Access window is maximized and on top of everthing else. On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 23:30:04 -0800, New email notifications in OWA <New email notifications in OWA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have set up an Exchange 2003 Server and everyt...