CRM 3.0 Error "HTTP 403 (forbidden)" to open Report

Hi,
       please help me!!! i am a system administrator but i've this problem:
if i open some crm's report (for exemple Account Distribution) i'll have this
error page:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try
to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may
be listed on the www.crmcg.it home page.

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow