CRM 3.0 Drop Down List Attribute

Where are the 'Drop Down List' attribute options and their associated indexes
stored in the CRM database (CRM 3.0)?

Thanks!
0
Banner (52)
1/13/2009 2:53:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

They are stored in the stringmap table.
--
Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD)
CRM/.NET Consultant

Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators
http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx

"Banner" wrote:

> Where are the 'Drop Down List' attribute options and their associated indexes
> stored in the CRM database (CRM 3.0)?
>
> Thanks!
0
Patrick2861 (490)

E-mail signatures in CRM 3.0
Hi I'm having problems with having my signature automatically appear when I'm sending e-mails through CRM. Does anyone have the same problem or knows how to solve this? Regards Halldor Hello Halldor, There is no possibility as far as I know to generate a Autosignature for sending e-mails thru the MS CRM Web-Client. But we are working on an Add-On which will do excatly this. Each user will have the possibility to define his own personal signature which will be added then automatically. We will release this product next week and if you are interesed please send me an email....

Backslash "\" is being added to XML Attributes, Is there a way to get rid off it?
I have not encountering this problem 'till I got VS.NET 2003. Check my xml below how the backlash is added. I tried all possible ways to replace it but nothing happens. Any help will greatly appreciated. <SESSION_INFO_ID ID=\"434674640\"> <TEL_NBR VALUE=\"2532668900\"> <PRODUCT hcid=\"1600\"></PRODUCT> <PRODUCT hcid=\"1700\"></PRODUCT> </TEL_NBR> </SESSION_INFO_ID> Pete wrote: > I have not encountering this problem 'till I got VS.NET 2003. Check my xml > belo...

General CRM Questions
Hello, I am looking at Microsoft CRM as a possible customer support solution and have some questions. Any help is appreciated.... 1) Do knowledge base articles support file attachments? 2) Can the system be configured to support multiple departments that are unrelated? In other words, can cases, customized case forms, knowledge base articles and custom knowledge base templates be associated to a specific department only? What about the subject tree, can there be multiple trees (one for each department)? Thank you, Craig Santoli Currently it is not possible to attach files to KB articl...

Return on Investment from MS CRM
Stepping aside from the techie stuff for a moment - how many people would judge their CRM implementation a success and would say their organization are getting some ROI from it? We're still in the early-ish stages of implementation. A lot of what we had working on 1.2 (Integration stuff mainly) broke with version 3.0 and is being redeveloped. Would be interesting to know how other people are getting on. Prior to MSCRM we utilized Outlook (separate from everyone), Access, Act and other applications to maintain our "relationships" with clients. No one knew what the other was do...

Adding Palettes to V8.0
Hi, What is equivalent to Setup > Company > Palettes in V8.0. I have a 3rd Party application (cnk) and I need to access it's forms and reports Thanks There are some third party developers who have added some Palette functionality back to v8.0. However, this is not what you need. You need to look at the Great Plains Integration Guide that is provided with Dexterity and add into your chunk the commands and menus required for the navigation model used in v8.0 of Great Plains onwards. The other choice is to use Shortcuts, but this would need to be set up for Multiple users and...

How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3
In a1:a10 enter numbers such as 1,2,3.... In b1 type =a1^2+3 copy this down to B10 select a1:b10; click chart wizard; select XY chart done now play with values in A to get what you need best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72AB641-F882-4DAD-B0C3-322297A124FC@microsoft.com... > ...

RMS - CRM
I run Dynamics CRM 4.0 and RMS 2.0 . What options do I have for Accounts integration between these three products (Crm, Accounts Application, RMS). I was hoping by now there would be a seemless link but I cannot see one and I've been waiting 4 years now ! :-) Because we are UK based Accounting 2009 looks our only option as GP seems far to complex for us. Can you help me out with these questions ? 1) Does anyone have any news on integrating pos2009 to accounting pro 2009? 2) Should I migrate to accounting pro 2009 and prey that a link is born. I'm getting fed up of double enter...

Save Dialog Box for Smartphone 5.0
Dear, I am developing an application to enable user to save file with desired file name, I can get a save dialog box in Pocket PC 5.0 using GetSaveFilaName API, but it dont work for Smartphone 5.0. Is there any way to get Save Dialog Box in Smartphone 5.0 using VC++. I would realy appriciate any help. Thanx Atif ...

CRM SQL Database
We are seeing a size of over 19 GB on our SQL Database for Microsoft CRM. That is on the MSCRM_log database. This surprises me because we have only been using CRM for about 6 months and also, all of our data and all of our email combined only adds up to about 12 GB of total size. Is this normal or is there something we can do to clean things up regularly? This is not a problem now, but if the DB continues to grow at this rate, then it will become a problem much sooner than we anticipated. Thank You, Chad perhaps a backup would not harm.. SQL server truncates the transaction log w...

populating address list from external ldap
We are going to be migrating to exchange 2003 over the next few months and we need to populate an address list with addresses from an external ldap server. The large organisation that we do the majority of our business with uses Groupwise and Netware, we currently look up their users email addresses by querying their ldap server. What we would like to do is to populate an address list in our new exchange 2003 deployment with addresses from thier ldap server. cheers Kerry Kerry- You're not going to be able to do this natively. What you need to do is create mail enabled conta...

CRM Callout error (ComException) 02-04-04
I followed the example of Microsoft on how to create a Callout CO interface (found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmPostCalloutsv1d2.asp) But I keep getting the same error System.Runtime.InteropSevices.ComException: The file name is too long I used very short names so I don't understand where this error woul come from. Anybody got any idea's or encountered this in the past Regards Edwin Jongsm Accenture ------=_NextPart_0001_366F0616 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Is you machine name longer t...

Error after applying SP1 on GP 9.0 with SQL 2005 P2
I have applied SP1 on GP 9.0 on the server and the GP utilities shows all companies have been updated, however when I attempt to login to a couple of companies I recieve a message "[Microsoft][OBDC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]procedure smcleanup filesbeforelogin has no parameters and arguments were supplied". I have compatablility set to 90 ------=_NextPart_0001_5EFEE3FC Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. It seems the update may have failed on one or more stored procedures. You can attempt to recreate this sto...

Money 2003 AutoBudget = 0
I have been using money for 6 years and Money 2003 for almost a year. I have been doing budget differently, but just wanted to switch to the "standard" way of doing it. So, I created a new budget and selected AutoBudget. I have some income categories selected that I know have amounts in them. The AutoBudget creates those categories, but they have all zeroes in them. What gives? Perhaps they're at a frequency or amount that Money assumes that they're one-time entries. -- "Randy Given" <GivenRandy@aol.com> wrote in message news:dM87b.49284$Zw4.48583@lakere...

Outlook Express Spell Check #3
I get the error: "An error occurred while spelling was being checked. I use W2K and MSWord '97. The spell check works in Word. Thank you Hellerjonathan@hotmail.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get the error: "An error occurred while spelling was > being checked. > > I use W2K and MSWord '97. The spell check works in Word. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

import email from outlook expressv6.0
would be grateful for any pointers for importing emails from xp based, outlook express v6.0 into my vista based machine running win live mail 2008 and win mail ver6.0 6000.16386. have burned 4 files : ( archive (.pst), backup (.pst), extend.dat, outlook (.pst) ) from old system but both win mail and win live mail seem not to recognize the files when i try to read these files or import them. thks. "jchan" <jchan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5438430C-BA1E-4A3E-A8AA-93DBF3E6C08E@microsoft.com... > would be grateful for any pointers for importing emai...

Problem receiving e-mail using Outlook XP SP 3 on Win XP SP2 Machi
I have many users having issues with not receiving new e-mail until they "tickle" their Outlook by switching views. Additionally they sometimes see items staying in their Outbox even though the item is in fact delivered to the recipient. I tried both of the following KB articles. One did not help, the other one using the regedt32.exe did not have a key for 9.0, only 10.0 and 8.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been troubleshooting this for 2 weeks now. Thanks, Anne Altman http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304849 or http://support.mi...

CRM Rule Deployment

Excel Table to Individual product list and spend
Hi, Basically I have an Excel data table and I have a Product name drop down list. I want to create a formula or macro so when a Product is selected, it would output the list of companies and their spend with the product. Below is a sample but the real spreadsheet has thousands of vendor names and spend for each product and there are probably ten product names altogether. Company Product1 Product2 Product3 Product4 Total ABC 7,009 8,000 15,009 Key 805,036 805,036 PC 56,016 57,470 568 114,054 Water 3,090 651 298,250 301,991 Total 66,115 863,157 306,818 -...

drag and drop to get a lot of wordarts?
How to get a number of wordarts by dragging and dropping? just like dragging and dropping and get some cells that contain auto-increased formulas. Hold the Ctrl key, then drag and drop the object, to create a duplicate. Anderson Lee wrote: > How to get a number of wordarts by dragging and dropping? just like dragging > and dropping and get some cells that contain auto-increased formulas. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Thank you very much! ...

Picking Information from a list
I have a list and want to pick out certain items. The list is a list of players and the team that they play for. I want to automatically pull them out into their own list so as to identify all players from a club. I have spent quite a while trying to do this and have now turned to you. Any help greatly appreciated. -- eddie84 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eddie84's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14942 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265732 If you have a column fo...

distribution lists duplicate emails
Is there a way that if a person is in multiple distribution lists that are used in an email that they can receive the email only once and not 2 or 3 times if they are in different distribution lists? ...

Problems with CRM 3.0 install
I'm sure that I've just done something idiotic, but I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the group. I've installed CRM 3.0 Small Business on SBS2003 Standard server. The install seemed to go ok, but I'm having the following problems that I can't seem to resolve: 1) I can connect from my laptop to the crm server via IE using http:<url>:5555, but I cannot get the installed version of the CRM client to work on my laptop. I keep getting the error message that it cannot communicate with the crm server. 2) From the CRM Web interface I can send an email directly to a ...

Address list in the Mail Merge Recipients
Does anyone know how to mail an address list in the Mail Merge Recipients box? It's a list of employeenames that will be added to for future years. Does she have to create her own? I am a WordPerfect User (bad word) and this is very frustrating because I just want to mail the address list and she can do her own merges. Shari I don't fully understand your post, but let me have a go. Publisher will merge any CSV (Comma Separated Values) which can easily be added to or names removed. You are well advised to stay well away from using the database built into Publisher as it is a meg...

RMS--Link to VAR Listing for Michigan
I have been bouncing around the Microsoft site and can't find a clean listing of the RMS VARs in Michigan. Can anyone provide me a link please? Thanks in advance. How do I delete this double post? "Ahmed Ismail" wrote: > I have been bouncing around the Microsoft site and can't find a clean listing > of the RMS VARs in Michigan. > > Can anyone provide me a link please? Thanks in advance. Ahmed, Here's the link I sent you before http://tinyurl.com/86n5y Select Retail Management under Product Specialty, enter your Zip Code and the miles from that cod...

List Price, Standard Cost, Current Cost
Hello, It appears that the fields Total Amount and Detail Amount on an Oppurtunity, Quote, Order, Invoice are calculated from the Product Qauntity and Price Per Unit. I am trying to figure out how the following fields from Product are used or reported List Price, Standard Cost, Current Cost. cheers, Michael Out of the Box - Only the List Price in the produce is taken into account for calcualtion. Standard Cost/Current Cost is just data entry only. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Michael P. Lindekugel" wr...