CRM 3.0 and Web Site Alert email

I installed CRM 30 SBE on our SBS Premium box and it installed fine. It seems
to be functional too, even the reports. But i have been getting an email
warning:
Web Site Alert from SBS 2003 stating:

"http://SERVER:5555/MSCRMServices request failed: Critical condition.
HTTP Status: 400  Bad Request
Response Time (msec): 0.
(WMI Status: 0 )"

It sends me the email every 3 minutes. I also tried accessing this URL and i
get: HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer error message stating: You
might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

The CRM application works fine at http://server:5555.

Do you have any ideas ??
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This will probably never be seen, but I also get this error and at my wits end.
MS want to charge $390 to even look at it, and I can't find any clues on the
net as to what will fix it!
Every time the question is asked, (as it was here) there are never any