CRM 3.0 and Office Accounting 2007

I understand that Gurango used to have a software that connected the two. It
was called CRM2OA. They have - as far as I can see - discontinued it. With
the discontinuation of this software, is possible that Microsoft (the
developer of both CRM AND OA) has created a linking-tool that will work in a
similar way as the CRM2OA???

We have CRM 3.0 running here, and we have Office Accounting 2007 running
here. We would like to integrate them both so whether you are in one or the
other, either one is updated with whatever invoice, client, payments or
whatever is being entered.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Office XP Small Business
I have a Publisher 2000 file I'm attempting to open in what I believe is a Publisher 2002 version that came with my Office XP suite. It will not open and I get a "cannot open file" error message. What should I do to open the file? If you have that garbage trash junk rubbish Norton AV installed, that will cause your issues. REMOVING/UNINSTALLING Norton will fix the problem. Get a decent AV program like www.grisoft.com that causes no problems. The file could be corrupt. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying huma...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

conversion #3
I am trying to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. When I attempt to export the data in my email files (inbox, sent,etc.)I do not have the "received" information exported - when mapping the fields I am unable to map several of the email fields; therefore, they are not exported. I have been unable to find the normal email fields to use in my mapping. How do I map normal email fields in an export operation? If I do not export this information my new computer has no idea when I received my old emails/ In the old days, the easiest way to keep all da...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

BackUp #3
how i can take backup of all my company emailboxes and addresses? ...

Accessing Windows Office Templates
There are some very nice templates at the Windows Office Template Gallery. I would like to download (mostly Word, but a few Excel) some of these templates, but the format comes out with a ".cab" extension that Office v.X doesn't understand. Is there any way to get these templates? Unfortunately, they make the Mac template archive look very weak. TIA Len Hi Len, Microsoft has a Mac template download page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/templates.aspx?pid=templates There's a link to the on-line gallery on that page. It looks like a newly re-designed gallery to m...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

crm consultant needed asap

Office installation and Windows 7

Why is Office 2003 crashing my exchange 5.5 server.
Just installed Office 2003 on one of my user's PCs. Currently, we are set up with an Exchange 5.5 server. Every website I checked says that these two programs are compatible. The user's PC can send and retrieve email fine, but if I go into their profile on the actual exchange server through outlook xp, it locks outlook up on the server. Whats wrong? Outlook is not supported on an Exchange server. What is the reason for having Outlook on your server? If all your clients are working fine, and Exchange is working fine aside from locking up Outlook running on the server, then I&#...

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346246767_13130669 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Has any body else have this problem? Every time I start an office 2008 application I have to mark the �provide feedback with sound� in the preferences again. Office apps mysteriously uncheck this option on their own. I remember this from 2004 and from X as well. Any one have any clue to why this is happening? Please Cc the answ...

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Performance By Investment Account
I've been trying to analyze the return calculations that MS Money provides in both the Portfolio Manager and also the Performance by Investment Account. One curious thing that I've come across and had previously not paid attention to is a feature in the Performance by Investment Account. If you click on "Customize' for this report, under the "Rows & Columns" tab there is a customizable setting called "Do not show performance based on data of less than: xx days." It defaults to 90 days. Does anyone know if this feature actually does anything? I'v...

How to split an account into two accounts
8 years ago I started my 403B and 401A retirement accounts with Fidelity as a single account. It did not both me that the paper showed them as two accounts and I should have fixed it sooner. Now that Fidelity is allowing me to download the information it is clear that I should have two accounts. However I have purchased 4 mutal funds every two weeks for the past 8 years and now to split them it appears I need to move 2 of these sets of fund transactionss to a the account. The move one transaction at a time is growing old. Is their an easy way or to accomlish a mass move of all transac...