CRM 3.0 Account Last Contact Date

I can't seem to find out how to filter accounts by last contact date.

We need to be able to filter those accounts that have not been contacted
recently, so we can call them.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Macro for Company field in CRM Outlook Client #2
I feel like I'm beating a dead horse but I have to make this work for this implementation; getting the company field in outlook to populate with the Parent Customer information from CRM. This is discussed in detail in this older post: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thr... I can't use the suggested custom field addition because it doesn't link to Palms. With several guys out on the field, the macro seems like the only viable option. So the macro I've been trying to use came from the Microsoft Sandbox and it goes like this: Option Explicit...

Exam Certification CRM
Hi, I made the CRM's courses. I'm preparing for the exam certification. Do Anybody know any material to prepare it? I'm looking for test exams or something like? Because I just have the exam's material. Thanks for your help. Santi There do not appear to be any sample exams. The only material is the documentation (ie the user guide and the implementation guide) and one Que book (using MS CRM, as well as playing with the application as much as possible. Gill >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I made the CRM's courses. I'm preparing for the exam &...

Deploying CRM Outlook addin
Hi all, We use CRM 3. All our client software is distributed using software deployments via specops for Group Policy. I am having trouble building an msi for the CRM Outlook addon. No matter what I do the install always asks the user for settings etc. Is there anyway to automate the install - preferably make it silent? On 7 May, 01:30, swanny <nigels...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > We use CRM 3. All our client software is distributed using software > deployments via specops for Group Policy. I am having trouble > building an msi for the CRMOutlookaddon. No m...

showing the last 20 results from a union query
I have a union query showing the results from pool matches GameID Player Opponent Result 1 Joe Bob Won 2 Jim Bill Won 1 Bob Joe Lost 2 Bill Jim Lost Obviousy a lot more games but that is the premise. What i am looking for is to show the last 10,20 whatever results for each player. Total record is easy, just count won and lost. But I am not sure how do get the last 20 games for each player. Can someone help? Thanks Do you store the date/time of these matche...

OLFolders?? Want to share O 2007 account on home network
Hi, I have 2 PC's on a home network (XP + Win7) the XP PC has Outlook 2007 installed. I would like to access the mail and contacts etc from the Win 7 PC and have both update / Synchronise with each other regardless of what PC was being used for the outlook account. Can this be done> Is OL Folders the way to do it? Mike You would either need an Exchange configeration or a third party tool, one of which you have found "MikeR-Oz" <MikeROz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABD956E9-AA9B-42AF-B19A-128B62DBE13B@microsoft.com... > Hi, ...

How to remove Contacts & Calendar folders from Favorite Folders
was checking an archive .pst file and somehow re-configured my Outlook navigation window. Favorite Folders now includes "Calendar" & "Contacts" folders // Mail Window also includes the current months calendar // Calendar Window includes "contacts" folder // Contacts window includes "Calendar in Archive Folders" - I completed a /resetnavpane. Would like to 1st remove the Calendar & Contacts from Favorite Folders. ...

Changing Calendar dates
When I go to change template and change the calendar dates, it only changes the dates on the months across the top of each calendar page. It does not change the dates of the acutal calendar. Last year's dates are still posted. HELP! What version Publisher are you using? Where did you get the template? This isn't the usual behavior performance of the calendar wizard. Are you sure you are changing the year? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mtm" <mtm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56095218-5C5B-4892-9FB9-B534C7181ECC@microsoft.com... &g...

Filtering reports on null date value
I am trying to create a custom report in RMS Active Reports which will show me all items which have not sold since a specific date. I've got the following report filter in my .QRP file: Begin Filter FieldName = "Item.LastSold" FilterOp = reportfilteropBetween FilterLoLim = "8/1/2006" FilterHilim = "8/31/2006" FilterNegated = True FilterConnector = reportfilterbooleanconAND End Filter This filter will show me items which did sell at some time, but have not sold since August 1. That mean that the item.lastsold date will be poplated with ...

Can I to Forward Exchange 2003 mail to an external POP3 account?
I am running Exchange 2003 and it works great. However, I have 2 Active Directory/Exchange accounts that I need to forward out to external POP3 accounts. Mark@7waystosunday.com and andy@7waystosunday.com need to forward to these guys' perspective hotmail and yahoo accounts, so they don't have to use OWA and also so they only have one place to check e-mail from. Is this possible? If so, how do I accomplish this? Thx, Ronnie Duncan NCS, Inc Just scroll back a few posts and you'll see the answers. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchang...

Conditional Format Date/Day (ddd)?
What I have ... Cell A1 contains a date (mm/dd/yy) Range B1:B7 contains a formula producing weekdays formatted (ddd) ... Mon, Tues, Weds, etc w/e Sun. I am trying to conditionally format cells in Range B1:B7 to high-lite based on day found in cell A1. Example: If Cell A1 contains 01/15/03 ... Weds should high-lite ... I would have no trouble with hard data, but assume issue is due to formula or format I have in Range B1:B7 ... or ... yes, I admit it ... my lack of intimacy with Excel ... Thanks ... Kha Select B1:B7 with B1 as the active cell, do format>conditional formatti...

Autopopulate a Weekdate from a Recieved date
I want to thank the group as you have help me a lot. The issue I have and still have for many weeks is : I want to add 7 workdays from the received date. I have two fields -A Received date as a Short date field. -A Due date field as a Short date field In my Due date field I added the following code in control source =DateAdd("d",7-Weekday(Date(),2)+2,[received]) I not so concerned about holidays as I have reviewed this group on how to account for holidays and still am confused on how to get it to work. Not an expert but I do not know how to create a public funct...

Send Account from Email
Is it possible when you press "Send Email" from the Account screen to attach a document? Is it also possible to embed the graphics within the email rather than having to use a public web server to display the images? Thanks. ...

Insufficient Permission Issue for Newly Created CRM 4.0 Users
We have recently upgraded our CRM 3.0 server to CRM 4.0 Everything is working fine, however, we have a slight problem related to those newly created CRM users. All newly created CRM users are getting the following error when they try to logon to CRM 4.0: " Insufficient Permissions The logged-on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view these records or perform the specific action" Despite the fact that these uses have valid domain accounts and CRM roles!! We are entitled for 25 CALs and we have 23 users as enabled and 10 users as disabled. Are disab...

Reporting Services with CRM
Is anybody using reporting services with CRM 1.2. I'm using RS for all my applications and I would to be able to integrate this great product with CRM. David, Well, you can't integrate it so that users can get reports off the reports menu, so I think everybody is still writing Crystal reports. BUT - the good news is that CRM Next.0 will completely support RS... HTH, Dave ------------------------------------------------- David L. Carr, President Visionary Software Consulting, Inc. Main #: 971-327-6944 Come by our new Booth #806, across from the MSCRM pavilion at Microsoft's Wor...

Activity Tracking #3
How can I delete older activity tracking data? I would like to retain the current info (say the last year or so), but would also like to purge a lot of the older information. Thanks ...

CRM 4.0 for Outlook sync frequency
Hi; In the CRM for outlook, on the options-->Synchronization tab you can specify the frequency at which the client syncs with CRM. the default is 60 minutes I think. if choose to un-check the 6 snyc items (appts, contacts, tasks, phone calls, letters, faxes) because I don't want to sync any of it, the frequency and in fact thye option to sync gets greyed out. That is all fine I think. But if I'm using the Outlook client as my crm mail provider (inbound and out), and I create/send a CRM e-mail using the web forms, the e-mail does eventually get sync'd down to outlook ...

List based on a date
I am looking for a function or code to extract from a list , names of those persons whose anuual fee payment due date is within next 15 days.This output list be a report or in a separate sheet which always reflect current status of the above function. Example :sheet 1 r/no -- col a------------col b----------------------------col c 1 ---name----------membership date--------------annual fee 2. ----david----------09-feb-2003--------------------$60 3. ------mark----------08-jan-2001--------------------$50 4. ------rosy-----------*********--------------------*** 5. ------cary-----------05-...

multiple email accounts #13
When using multiple email accounts in Outlook Express, composing a new message, there is a drop down box above Cc: and To: called From:. Does the same thing exist in Outlook 2003? I know there is an Accounts button in Outlook, but unlike OE, it does not show you what account is being used by just looking at the window, one has to click on the button to find out, it would be nicer if the current From: account was just displayed along with everything else. No, there's not a field like that. "tigron" <tigron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A08D7D4-...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 04-26-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:11:32 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:31:21 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:10:01 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 622 Total No. of Characters...: 1525394 Total Volume..............: 1489 Messages Per Day..........: 88.9 Characters Per Day........: 217913.4 Average Daily Volume......: 212 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

merge #3
data is imported from a text file as comma separated There are 4 columns, however some data in column 2 have commas in the value. this leads to excel shifting the data into another columns Eg. column 3 has dates in it. but due to that extra comma in the column 2, the text in column 2 is shifted in the column 3 (date) and so with column 4. Is there a way to macro this>? A macro could move down the data row-by-row. For each row, it would calculate the number of filled (non-empty) cells. If too many cells were filled, it could concatinate the data based upon some simple rules. This...

ISInteg #3
About how long does it take to run ISInteg? Really, it depends on the amount of corruption. While the eseutil typically runs at about 5GB per hour, the isinteg generally runs much quicker. "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:B9CE24C7-BE8A-44B6-9A78-E88E6F3CE7FD@microsoft.com... > About how long does it take to run ISInteg? On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:06:02 -0700, George Schneider <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote: >About how long does it take to run ISInteg? As long as it needs to. and often, to really do what yo...

Access2.0 to Access7.0 conversion
hi i m doing a project in migrating Access2.0 to access7.0. i just created a database in Access7.0 using VisDatamanager in VB6.0. then i exported all the tables in my Access2.0 to access7.0 database. is this enough? will the indexes of 2.0 hold good for 7.0. and if there is any other way pls let me know it. the front end i use is VB6. thank u. gautham The indexes and relations should convert successfully. Here's an old list of issues betweeen Access 2 and later versions: http://allenbrowne.com/gotcha27.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Acc...

Sort Alpha by last name with first and last name in one column
A user here wants to know if they can sort a column by last name but th first and last name are in the same cell(column). Presently: Jane Smith John Doe Would Like John Doe Jane Smith Thank -- marka200 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- marka2005's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2780 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47311 Woud suggest you either separate the name into two different cells and sort accordingly or use a macro to reverse the order of names separated by a com...

Great Plains 9.0 Vs SQL Server 2005
Hi group Do I want to know a little but of compatibility of GP9.0 Vs SQL Server 2005? SQL Server 2005 are required by GP 9.0? GP 9 does not require SQL Server 2005. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Richard Padilla" wrote: > Hi group > > Do I want to know a little but of compatibility of GP9.0 Vs SQL Server 2005? > > SQL Server 2005 are required by GP 9.0? > > > > > but can I install Great plains with SQL Server 2005? "Charles Allen" <callen@nospam-bkd.com> wrote in message news:8EE2FBC5-975E-4B4B-9134-7736D04187D0@microsoft....

ADC not recognizing migrated accounts
Hello All, I used admt to populate my AD with sidHistory. This step was successfully completed. I then configured a recipient connector from one to site to the AD (we have 11 5.5. sites). I have confýgured just one site at the moment. I didnt configure the NtdsNoMatch value for my resource mailboxes in this site (quite frankly no one can gýve me the details, so i decided to take care of it manually once the migratýon is complete, not sure if this is a good idea). The issue is ADC could not recognize some of the properly migrated accounts. By proper accunts i mean that the...