CRM 3.0 access by Web Outlook and PDA

Hi

Please advise if CRM 3.0 can be accesses using Outlook for Web Client and
also if PDA can be used to access CRM 3.0

If yes can you advise of any documentation on the issue

Thank you
--
Microsoft Navision Developer / Consultant
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There is no Outlok for Web client for Ms CRM.  However, it can be accessed
via Outlook, either online or offline and there is a web client which is
accessed via Internet Explorer.  The PDA version should be available next
month.
--
Hope that this helps.

Thanks

Gill

Opsis
www.opsis.com.au

"Hassan Loutfy" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please advise if CRM 3.0 can be accesses using Outlook for Web Client and
> also if PDA can be used to access CRM 3.0
>
> If yes can you advise of any documentation on the issue
>
> Thank you
> --
> Microsoft Navision Developer / Consultant
Thank you for your answer

Regarding the web clinet, this would require connection through SSL and
publishing the CRM or is it done differently?

Thank you in advance
--

"Gill" wrote:

> There is no Outlok for Web client for Ms CRM.  However, it can be accessed
> via Outlook, either online or offline and there is a web client which is
> accessed via Internet Explorer.  The PDA version should be available next
> month.
> --
> Hope that this helps.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gill
>
> Opsis
> www.opsis.com.au
>

> "Hassan Loutfy" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Please advise if CRM 3.0 can be accesses using Outlook for Web Client and
> > also if PDA can be used to access CRM 3.0
> >
> > If yes can you advise of any documentation on the issue
> >
> > Thank you
> > --
> > Microsoft Navision Developer / Consultant

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Set request parameters for web services

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

cant start outlook pst file to large

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook 2003

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Reminders in Outlook