CRM 3 Exchange Router

Hello,

My Exchange Router will not forward e-mail to the CRM Server.

We are running CRM 3 with and Exchange 2000 server.  Here is the error
messages in the Event Log:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040E0E): Bookmark is invalid.
   at ADODB.RecordsetClass.MoveNext()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ExecuteService()

Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException:
Verifying before delivery message: ADWEB2 System Log : 13 new events in
mailbox: SYS_CRMMAIL failed (System.Net.WebException: The request failed with
HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.
   at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.EmailWebService.CheckIncoming(String
messageId, String subject, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc,
Int32& reasonCode)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)). --->
[...]
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMessage(Connection
connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Blair
0
Blair1 (12)
12/6/2005 6:52:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Blair,

Make sure the router was installed with the fully qualified domain name for
the CRM erver and not a DNS alias.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"Blair" <Blair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
[...]

Matt
12/7/2005 7:02:43 AM
Hello,

I appreciate the help.  The router is installed with the fully qualified
domain name.  Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Blair

Sorry, no.

--

"Matt Parks" wrote:

> [...]
>    at

Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.Che
> ckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
>    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
>    at

Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.Che
> ckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
>    at

Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.Process
> Message(Connection
> connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)
>    at

Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.Process
> Mailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox)

0
Matt

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Microsoft Exchange Server

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>