CRM 1.2 - Workflow rules question

Is it possible in CRM 1.2 to do one of the following when an account is
created
1. create a new case
2. run a process created under Cases ?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Workflow and Appointment creation
Why is not possible to create an appointment in Workflow as activity type? what other way we could create an activity type of Appointment within the WF Manager? Thanks in advance for your help Max The main reason is that the creation of an Appointment indicates that the customer has agreed to meet with you. If the system just put a meeting on your calendar, you have no idea whether or not the customer agreed to that time and you might show up for a meeting and they might not be there. You are better off creating a task to have the user setup the meeting. If you really need this, then y...

Concatenation question
I am trying to concatenate two fields and then add text in brackets to the end. Here is what I have: StaffFullName = ([Me.LastName] & ", " & [Me.FirstName] & " (Mgr)") I want the end result to be: Smith, Mary (Mgr) How do I achieve this? Thank you, Terri What you've done will work. You can also use the "+" operator if there is a possibility that there will be a missing first name: StaffFullName = ([Me.LastName] & "," & (" "+ [Me.FirstName]) & " (Mgr)") That will avoid an extra spa...

fiscal year setting question
hi. i know that the fiscal year settings get more or less set in stone, so i had a quick question before i set it for my org. in the template field, what is that used for? if i select 'quarterly', does that mean i can only run reports on a quarter basis? what if i wanted to do monthly reports? ultimately, my question is what is the 'template' field used for? thanks! Hi Jeff, Fiscal year setting must be aligned to your company's accountig policy. Fiscal year setting primarily defines sales quotas. When you set quarterly periods, you can set quarterly quotas for mem...

crm consultant needed asap

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

making filtering rules?
hi, i am trying to create a rule that goes something like if (site1.com OR site2.org OR site3.gov) AND (agri OR agriculture OR agribusiness) then move to folder X that is, if it is from any of those sites AND has any of those keywords then move it. The problem is i can't seem to figure out the specifying the AND part. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko ...

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Outlook 2003 rules question again

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

CRM v3r2
We use SBS 2003 R2 and I would like to install CRM v3r2. Where could download it? We have SA but we never received this latest release. TIA -- Stefano The 90-day eval is compatible with SBS 2003 R2 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7D418781-69AD-422D-92FA-87FDB2538E2C&displaylang=en You'll also want to check out this paper on installing CRM on R2: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=46D1887A-DDCD-4ACB-829F-688618D91F1B&displaylang=en And, lastly, you'll want to install Rollup Update 2 for Microsoft CRM 3.0: http://support.micros...