CRM 1.2 subnet change

I am moving my CRM servers to a different site for DR, and I need to know if
I need to do anything to the server besides updating the DNS records with the
new IPs.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

excel viewer #2
Won't microsoft provide a simple, small and fresh Excel Viewer? Version 97/2k is obsolete, using the 100% of processor time and simply: it's not good. I think not everybody buys Excel and Office so there should be always fresh viewers (like Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc) best regards, on "on" <on@vnet.hu> wrote in message news:O1DNPQveEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Won't microsoft provide a simple, small and fresh Excel Viewer? > Version 97/2k is obsolete, using the 100% of processor time > and simply: it's not good. > I think not everybody buys ...

Splitting Y-Axis into 2 for a line chart
Hi, I have a bunch of data series that I want to chart using a line graph with $ on the y-axis and time on the x-axis. The trouble is that about half of them have relatively low y-values (between 0 and $100) whilst the rest have high values ($600-$1000). My question is: Does anyone know of any way to manipulate the y axis so that it ues a scale of, say, $20 for the 0-$100 section, and then "jump" to $600 (with zig-zag or something on the y-axis to tell the user that the graph is non-continuous) and continue the chart there? Otherwise the scale just becomes too large or too s...

Syncing CRM Tasks
When I am in the Outlook client for CRM and click CRM Task it creates a task in my Outlook Task list. I then go into my Activities in CRM and that same task appears twice. It's duplicating all of them. If I go back into Outlook tasks and mark it complete, it removes one of them from CRM tasks and leaves one. Anyone know what would cause this? ...

CRM Security Services (Request timed out)
I installed CRM and it works well but i have one problem that when i come to office every day and chech the CRM server it stoped and when try to start it http://crmweb then i get message Security Services is not runing and after runing Security Services when i try to run Explorer http://crmweb then it hangup for long time and mostly i get error after shut down and restart server it works well. i dont know what is wrong with this? During hangup i get this error message Server Error in '/' Application --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Installing CRM Outlook client on Windows Server 2003 system
i am trying to install and use CRM Desktop client for outlook on a system having Windows Server 2003 which completed successfully meeting all prerequisites. but as i try to access the outlook i receive an error which says that the crm server cannot be connected. has anyone tried this installing client in this environment? is it feasible? thanks in advance. ...

I Need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100
Merry Christmas, I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do this? put 100 in a cell, copy it, select row 2 and 3, do edit>paste special and check divide Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Brent E" wrote: > Merry Christmas, > > I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do > this? Put "=1/3" in a cell and then select it, copy, then select rows 2 and 3 and click edit | paste special | multiply. "Brent E" wrote: > Merry Christmas, > > I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 b...

1 Mailbox
Here is the situation: Main Office in Country A (Exchange 2003) Remote Office in Country B (Exchange 2003) I have several users that travel between country A and country B. We have an exchange server in both offices. The complaint is that when the users get to Remote Office in Country B because their profile points to Main Office in Country A, their outlook session runs slowly. We have temporarily put in a measure that when they travel from Country A to Country B that they are instructed to log into a seperate profile that points them to the exchange local to where they are. When travel a...

changing page numbers
I cannot find out how to change my page numbers in a Publisher document in 2002 version. It doesn't come up with Options. Anyone know? Go to menu Insert then Section -- ...

CRM portal to view customers (not service portal)
Hi, Is there any addon , which make it possible for partners to access CRM and update the status of customers. Is there any work around or way ? PS" i am not talking about viewing cases and service portal from 360 ". regards / Aami Hi Aami, One of the work around would entail programming and it would be to use Web Services to access your MS CRM data on the portal and modify the status of the customers. What are the areas which you are looking to edit over the portal? Is it only customers you are looking forward to viewing and maybe editing? It should not be too difficult f...

prevent blank cell #2
How do I prevent users of my workbook from making a cell blank? I want them to be able to edit it so have left it unprotected but I donot want them to be able to leave it blank. It looks as if the Data Validation command should do it, but I can't get it to work. Your repeat post appears as a reply to the thread in my browser. As a result, I almost didn't read your post on the assumption that your question had already been answered. I suspect many others did ignore your post for the same reason. Assuming that you know how to set up the validation condition (uncheck "I...

CRM 1.2 exam for customers
Is certification available for customers or is this only available for partners. I've read many of these postings in regards to the exam and many people mentioned getting the study material straight from Microsft rather than take the courses...how would a customer go about getting the study material? Thanks Yes, starting July 1, 2004, customers will be able to take a Microsoft Business Solutions exam at Pearson VUE or Prometric testing centers. "Jen Selmeyer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb2901c4390d$f3ef7090$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...

Cash Flow Doesn't Display #2
Folks - Any ideas on how to get Cash Flow to start displaying? (Money 2007 Deluxe) I've followed the KB Q312814 article doing one run of manual deleting each Bill -- didn't work and then the mass Bills delete under repair -- didn't work either. Even though the Bill summary is empty, Cash Flow screen doesn't come up. I have run through the Standard Repair. (Don't have/use Budget or Debt Reduction) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! -- Dale. ...

how create project with mfc #2
thank you for reply, i'm on way learn , i have book on visual c++, but it is too diff j# an c++ in win api ... and mfc thank you very much, i take your recommend... Regards, Vis_line - ViS_Line ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

XML Serialization problem ( ver.2)
Hi folks! I have some XML Serialization problem. I searched Internet and found some good info but still can't resolve the problem. I have next situation: I have solution contains 2 projects: Proj1 and Proj2. Each project compiled to dll. In Proj1 contains Class1 And Proj2 contains Class2. Now, Class2 has reference to Class1. I want to XML serialize Class2. In order to do that I added attr: [XmlInclude(typeof(Class1))] before Class2 definition. It's compiled but when it's running it throws exception something like that: "File or assembly name Proj1, or one of its dependenc...

IRS Schedule D & Schedule D-1 prep.
Hey there, Any Spreadsheet / template (Excel97) to prepare IRS Schedule D & Schedule D-1? I need to file back tax returns (1995 & 1999!!!) and I need to prepare Schedule D & D-1. I have thousands of stock trades on my spreadsheet. Anything out there (free preferably) that can import this and prepare the Schedules? MANY THANKS! Adam Paul, GREAT!!!! MANY MANY Thanks!!!! Adam >-----Original Message----- >There may be something here. The site has tax schedules in Excel. > >http://home.mchsi.com/~taxcalculator/download.htm? > > >HTH >Paul >-----...

2 WITH statements
Doing this in SQL 2005. How do you connect 2 WITH statements. I'm trying to use (;) or (,) and neither is working. What am I doig wrong. I'm just tyring to get the second WITH table to show up. Thanks from a newbie ******************************************************************* WITH MtdCount(TraderID, MTD) AS (SELECT Commission.TraderID, COUNT(Trades.Broker) AS MTD FROM Trades RIGHT OUTER JOIN Commission ON Trades.Broker = Commission.TraderID WHERE (Trades.TradeDate >= DATEADD(mm, DATEDIFF(mm, 0, @TradeDate), 0)) AND (Trades.TradeDate <= @TradeDa...

Recipient Policy not working #2
I recently moved our Exchange server to a new server by restoring the information stores from backups. Everything seems to be working fine, but now when I add a new user/mailbox I have to manually enter an SMTP address for them. The recipient policy isn't propogating out to new users like it did before. Any ideas? Hi Andrew Could you check the Recipient Update Service via Exchange System Manager and ensure it is pointing to a valid Exchange server and Domain Controller. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers ...

CRM usage reports #2
What would be the best way to generate CRM usage reports, like - which users/business units make heavier use of the CRM - what are the crm's "most visited" areas - what are the peek hours or seasonality patterns in usage, etc. These reports could be used to help make decisions about hardware upgrades in advance and things like that Should these reports be based on IIS logs, SQL Server ones, or something entirely different? I think the CRM IIS log would be the best for your analysis needs. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 2, 5:34=A0pm, v...

How do I change a shape but retain the text?
E.g., In cross functional flow diagram I want to replace a predifined process shape with text in it with another shape whilst retaining the text. you might check this out http://www.visio-utilities.sandrila.co.uk/ al "Parkbenchmutant" <Parkbenchmutant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68BC65ED-6801-495A-A7E8-3BAF4837AE7B@microsoft.com... > E.g., In cross functional flow diagram I want to replace a predifined > process > shape with text in it with another shape whilst retaining the text. Thanks Al, I was kind of hoping that Visio would have thi...

Need to change serial numbers
Accidently installed same serial on another networked machine. Only discovered this a couple weeks later. I believe there's an easier way to change the serial rather than deinstall and reinstall, but the solution is not obvious by any means. Any thoughts? TIA -- To reply by email, remove the word "space" In article <labolide-3A61D4.10003212022007@news.giganews.com>, Kurt <labolide@spacegmail.com> wrote: > Accidently installed same serial on another networked machine. > Only discovered this a couple weeks later. > I believe there's an easier way to ...

break links crashes Excel 2002 #2
It appears that it may just be one workbook file. I tried it wit another file and it did not crash. We primarily use one Excel workboo as a template. Copies of this file are probably 95% of all the Exce files we use so it is a big problem for us. Assuming that it is just this one important file, any ideas how to fi this workbook so that we can break the links with the toolbar command -- ED ----------------------------------------------------------------------- EDS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=879 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

CRM4 Rollup 2 lookup icons are gone
Hi, We have just upgraded our CRM3 to 4 and applied Rollup 1 and Rollup 2 immediately after the upgrade. Now it seems to have a few funny things happening. 1) in a lookupfield, type one letter and press tab. If there is more than one hit the letter became red, and you can click on it to get a list of matches. Before each match there should be an icon. It seems that the icons cant be displayed now. It's only showing a little icon with a red cross. Any idea? Normally it shows relevant entity icon. What kind of lookup field is it? Is this a problem across all the lookup fields? &q...

changing font i word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel no matter what I do (normal.dot styles etc) to change the default font (to verdana or anything else) in word it's change back to times new roman. What should I do ?? ...

Change + to -
Hi, If a result in a cell is for example 10, I want the result to be -10. If the result in a cell is -8, I want the result to be 8. How is this done? / Ulf Hi Ulf! You can use the following formula (value in cell A1) in an empty cell: =A1*-1 Then copy this cell and use Paste Special, Values, to remove the formula Best regards Stefan H�gglund Microsoft "Ulf NIlsson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3e1101c47f70$79751f00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > If a result in a cell is for example 10, > I want the result to be -10. > If the...

Account details "Changing themselves"
I am using Outlook 2000. My ISP has been reorganising (the notorious BT/Yahoo! merger) and Email has been very difficult: download hangs in first message, multiple passowrd requests, etc. Looking in Account > server information I see the incoming mail server had been changed (not by me) from mail.btinternet.com to localhost and my account name had had /mail.btinternet.com added to it. Changing back manually to the original settings APPEARS to fix things, at least mail download is now much more reliable. It is worthwhile/possible to make these settings read-only? Any ideas as to why t...