CRM 1.2 Report Pack (Cannot attach sample database)

Hi,

    I have been trying to attach SRS sample database into SQL server but
cannot succeed.

    The error message I have is:

    "The name you've specified is duplicate with another database which
already exists. Please specify a different database name."

    For the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM.mdf" file, I assume I can attach it
no problem, because there is a check mark next to Current File(s) location
field. However, I got the red cross mark for the
"Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM_log.LDF" file. If I keep hitting ok button to
attach it, I will get the error message above. Is there anything I need to
pay attention when I attach database?

    The CRM, SQL, and Reporting Services are all in 1 machine.

    Thanks.

0
Joe
10/9/2005 11:42:18 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Unable to delete empty database

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

owa cant open ppt attachments

Reporting from Project Server

Contacts in Exchange #2

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

HOWTO: Customizing CRM