CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003: External Error. No Such Object on Server

Users cannot get to CRM via WEB. They would get error box: No Such Object on
Server. I got this from Event Viewer:

MSCRM Platform Error Report:
Error: There is no such object on the server.

Error Message: There is no such object on the server.

Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform.

Source File: Not available

Line Number: Not available

Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

I am new to CRM and any help would be appreciated

Thank you

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

All services are running. I tried to get to deployment manager and get an
error : snap-in cannot be initialized. Finally snap-in window would open but
it is empty. I try to get to workflow manager and I get server not
responding....

I am logged in as domain admin
Thanx for any help

"Falcon" wrote:

> Users cannot get to CRM via WEB. They would get error box: No Such Object on
> Server. I got this from Event Viewer:
>
> MSCRM Platform Error Report:
> Error: There is no such object on the server.
>
> Error Message: There is no such object on the server.
>
> Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform.
>
> Source File: Not available
>
> Line Number: Not available
>
> Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
>    at
> System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
>    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
> completedSynchronously)

> I am new to CRM and any help would be appreciated
>
> Thank you

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Outlook 2003

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

How to restore entire server?