CRM 1.2 exam for customers

Is certification available for customers or is this only
available for partners.  I've read many of these postings
in regards to the exam and many people mentioned getting
the study material straight from Microsft rather than take
the courses...how would a customer go about getting the
study material?

Thanks
0
Jen
5/13/2004 5:15:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yes, starting July 1, 2004, customers will be able to take a Microsoft
Business Solutions exam at Pearson VUE or Prometric testing centers.

"Jen Selmeyer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is certification available for customers or is this only
> available for partners.  I've read many of these postings
> in regards to the exam and many people mentioned getting
> the study material straight from Microsft rather than take
> the courses...how would a customer go about getting the
> study material?
>
> Thanks

0
John