CRM 1.2 Email date

Isn't it possible to see the date of an activity in CRM ?

A customer wants to see when he has send and recieved the different mails
under activity, but I can't see how it is possible, don't tell me that it
isn't.

Jack

0
Jack
1/10/2006 8:19:42 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Jack,
One question first.  Does your customer have access to your system, or
is this for a user to be able to inform the customer?  And i'm assuming
that you want to be able to see this info from a top level and not have
to drill into each mail to get the date, correct?

Cheers

Ben

0
Ben
1/10/2006 11:37:33 AM
This is for a user to be able to inform the customer, and yes top level
would be best.

"Ben Smallwood" <bens@tesl.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Jack,
> One question first.  Does your customer have access to your system, or
> is this for a user to be able to inform the customer?  And i'm assuming
> that you want to be able to see this info from a top level and not have
> to drill into each mail to get the date, correct?
>
> Cheers
>
> Ben

0
Jack
1/10/2006 12:18:25 PM
Jack: You are talking about customizing the Activity Views in 1.2. While this
is not a documented customization, it is very easy to do. Here's more info:

http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com/2005/07/customizing-activity-views.html

--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Jack" wrote:

> Isn't it possible to see the date of an activity in CRM ?
>
> A customer wants to see when he has send and recieved the different mails
> under activity, but I can't see how it is possible, don't tell me that it
> isn't.
>
> Jack

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

CRM address book in Outlook

More Columns #2

Vlookup return most recent date (value)
Hello, I have a set of data where Column A contains an personal ID# (001). Column B contains a timestamp. My table has multiple entries for each ID# and different timestamps for each entry. I want to use a vlookup to find the MOST RECENT timestamp for EACH ID. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan With your data in ColA/B and the query ID in cell C1 try the below =SUMPRODUCT(MAX(($A$2:$A$100=C1)*$B$2:$B$100)) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "ryanholliday" wrote: > Hello, > > I have a set of data where Column A contains an personal I...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Linking files 2 ways