CRM 1-2 -> 3.0 Input string was not in a correct format. (upgrade

I've the same error during the upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0.
I've tried without any opportunity to make sure not to have est. revenue
data but the error is still there
during upgrade. It happens during the ImportDefaultDataAction step near the
end of the upgarde process. Otherwise 1.2 wasn't giving the error.
Any idea?

thanks in advance

Refering to

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?query=input+string&dg=microsoft.public.crm&cat=&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=8d3f188d-a0E9-40e4-86e2-46508a35c759&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC Help
Forum Members: I am trying to install Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC) and Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45. I can't figure out how to get the CRM image up and running. My CRM files are loaded on an external hard drive. Please help! Thanks, Casey Please clarify: The CRM 3.0 VPC expired on 11/30/2008 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration - August 2007 Release: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=57394BC8-5ECC-422E-A066-34189F48F8C8&displaylang=en Directions: For the VPC documentation and demonstration materials: download the VPC Documentation and Demonstrati...

Linking files 2 ways

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

More Columns #2

conditional formatting sort

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Emails #3

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

learning Excel #3

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

number format with leading 0

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Inactive records in the "Look up records" dialogue (CRM 4.0)
Due to "dirty import data" I have a lot of duplicates in my CRM system. These have all been deactivated (but not merged) until they can be evaluated and deleted. Unfortunately, when I use "Advanced find" and use account name as a criteria, *all* accounts show up in the "Look up records" dialogue box - regardless of status. Is there any way to ensure only active accounts show up in this dialogue box? On Dec 4, 2:29=A0am, "maria.elmv...@gmail.com" <maria.elmv...@gmail.com> wrote: > Due to "dirty import data" I have a lot of duplicates...

New Record, last Date + 1 different records
I have a datefield in a form that I would like to have autofilled when I enter a new record. Right now I have something like this: If Me.NewRecord then Me.DateGauged = DMax("DateGauged","tblGaugesInput") + 1 End if My problem is that it just looks for the max date of the whole table. I would like to narrow it down to a specific group of records in the table and do the last date + 1 on that group: Example of my table. TankNumber DateGauged Measurement 8555 2/1/2008 8" 8555 2/2/2008 9" 8556 2/1/2008 ...

form base authentication #2
This is killing me. I'm implementing form base authentication. I have SSL and everything working but for one problem when use won't to get to owa they type mail.domain.com which then defaults to http://mail.domain.com. the problem I'm having is that FBA need it to default to https not http. How can I get it to default to HTTPS with out telling the uses to type https? I am implementing this on a FE/BE environment wayne .. What I do is change the http port on the main site to something like 8080, and then create a new site that listens on 80. For that site, instead of...