Creating Relatioships

I want to add a simple attribute  "supplier" to the Facility/ equipment  in
CRM 3.0 and relate this attribute with accounts. The problem is when I try to
create the relationship I receive a error message.

The question is:
a) Is it Possible?
b) If yes, How Can I create de relationship
c) If not, workaround?

Thanks ---- Helena Barbosa
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

What error are you getting?
Creating a relationship is done between entities.  Are you trying to create
a mapping between this new field/attribute and a field/attribute in the
Account entity?

"helena barbosa" wrote:

> I want to add a simple attribute  "supplier" to the Facility/ equipment  in
> CRM 3.0 and relate this attribute with accounts. The problem is when I try to
> create the relationship I receive a error message.
>
> The question is:
> a) Is it Possible?
> b) If yes, How Can I create de relationship
> c) If not, workaround?
>
> Thanks ---- Helena Barbosa

Incident should be create automatically like c360 products
With any parameters or config, Incidents should be created automatically like EmailToCase c360 product. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7b9224b9-28b...

OneNote 2007 What is the best way to create or use onenote for the following
I am trying to creat a Notebook that I can keep a reference about the applications I work with: The structure of the Information is as follows: Software Application 1 Informations Module 1 information Module 2 information Application 2 Informations Module 1 information Module 2 information and the list go on What is the best way to do that and I am a little bit confuse about what is the different between section and section group Thank your help and recommendat...

Creating scatter plots
How do I create a scatter plot. I've done line and bar graphs but I'm not sure how to do a scatter plot. Also, how can I use data from different tabs in the same excel file to create the graph. Will I need to copy and paste all the data onto another tab? Hi, For a scatter plot you need a set of x and y values. If you only have Y values the x ones will automatically be a sequential series 1 to number_of_Y_points. Ideally you would have you X-values in a column with the Y-values in the next column to the right. You can make Excels job easier at guessing your data layout if you...

Creating help
I wonder how to create help for my project? I've found an .rtf file in the hlp folder of my VC++ 6 project that seems to be the ground for the help. Are you supposed to edit this file somehow? How do you create different pages with links between them in the help? You do it it with a great deal of difficulty in my opinion. What you need is Help Workshop (HCW.EXE) which you already have or you can download from MS with which you edit contents files and compile/test the help. You need MS Word to edit the .rtf files. VS gives you a starter file (AfxCore.rtf) which you modify. You have...

Creating Service Activity & Choosing Resources in Form Assistant
Is there any way to change the width of the form assistant window when choosing resources for scheduling a service activity? Half of everything is cut off and you can only read it with the smart tags. In addition, the magnifying glass look-up cannot be used because it doesn't follow the "rules." Thanks. Probably not without messing around with the CSS files. This of course would be an unsupported customization. "Cat" wrote: > Is there any way to change the width of the form assistant window when > choosing resources for scheduling a service activity?...

Creating a user DLL in VC++
Hi, I am trying to use VTune profiler on my application, But Vtune is not instrumenting the private functions of applications DLL because the DLL's have "System=true" attribute in their header and VTune instrument only exported functions for a System DLL. So I want to know how can I make the DLL as a "User DLL". Is there any option in VC++ (or any linker option ) to do the same. Thanks in advance Rahul It is difficult to answer this question when it is so vague. What DLL? How was it created? I looked at features like the 'characteristics' in the main he...

How can I hide check box created via FORMS together with column?
Hey guys, how can I hide a check box created using FORMS together with column it is placed in (or in some other way). "Move and size with cell" option is not active in object positioning for check boxes created via FORMS as opposed to those created via CONTROL TOOLBOX. Thanks, Max I think you'll have better luck (pronounced easier time!) with the checkboxes from the Control toolbox toolbar. But maybe you could have a macro that hides the columns/rows and also looks at the objects to see if they should be .visible = false. And the same kind of macro to make the checkbox&#...

CRM v3.0 Creating 2 records for new custom entity
I recently created a custom entity and now when I create a record, CRM is creating a 2nd blank record for no reason. So when viewing the default view or associated view, I see a) the record I created, and b) a second blank record. What's more, CRM doesn't recognize any of the records in the list. So if I try to delete any of them, I'm told I must select a record in the list. Has anyone seen this before and if so, is there a way it can be corrected? Is this a known bug? -- Thanks. RE I've seen this where the name of the primary attribute is set to be the same as ...

Integration Manager creates batch in wrong company
We are on GP version 7.0 When a user is logged into two companies (two different windows) and runs an Integration in company A, the batch is created in company B instead. If only company A is open, it works correctly. It appears that integrations are global to all companies, but is there a way to control which company is used? Or do I need to close out of all other companies first? Bob, You have to close out of all other companies first - otherwise, I believe IM will import into whatever company was opened last. -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Bob Harrison" <bobh@tds.net> wr...

How to create a new email activity by rule when send mail in outlo
Hi , I have modify the email task to add some more fields. But I cannot edit them when I send email in outlook . and I cannt edit them in Web after send email because it is in "History" instead of "Activities"( I have choose track in Crm and select the regard when send email in outlook and find it in the history tab of regarded object) So , I want to create a new email activity when I send a email and choose regard in outlook, This new activity should be same as the one in "History" but it is new, so I can edit the others fields. Can I do it, if so , could you pl...

after native mode switch can't create new mailboxes
We recently switched to Exchange 2003 native mode. Email is working fine in all sites, however when we tried to create our first user post-switch we've found that the mailbox never gets created. Same procedures as before the switch, we run AD Users on the local Exchange server, create the account, specify the server, mailbox store it's part of.... The account gets created and replicated throughout the domain environment, but the email address never gets generated for the user, and the mailbox never gets created on the destination server. We followed all the guidelines for switching ...

Use the same cell from many worksheets to create a chart?
I have a new worksheet for each day, labeled with the date. I want to pull data from the same cell (like "P-3") in each worksheet and put it into a chart. Example: On ten worksheets, pull the data from cell P-3 (arbitrarily called "income"). Then, put that P-3 data into a chart that tracks daily income: the date itself (taken from the worksheet name) plus the data. Any idea how to do this? You need to create a summary region on a worksheet, and use this as the data source for your chart. See this page for more details: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/Char...

No inbound email after creating a new recipient policy
Hi there, I had 2 smpt email address setup in the default policy to get the inbound email working initially. Upon researching, I understand that by default the exchange is set to mixed mode which means only default policy is the only policy that exchange applies regardless. I created a new recipient policy to query company field and applied it. I then changed the exchange to Native mode and restarted the information store. I removed the second smtp address from the default policy. Now i could not receive any emails for the secondary domain via SBS mail connector pop. It picks u...

create .tmp files when saving
Am having a problem with several of my dell machines running window xp professional and office xp pro. when users open an excel file, make a change and save it, then go back in the file, many times it says the file can be open in read only because the file is in use. it then creates a copy of the file using the .tmp as an extension. Why is this happening so frequently. any help would be appreicated. collin Hi Collin Try this first Reboot first and then Delete all the files and subfolders in your \Windows\Temp directory (Win95/98/ME), or your \Documents and Settings\<user>\loc...

re-creating charts in new datasheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel In the previous Excel, I was able to create a &quot;template&quot; that contains fixed position data and charts linking to these data on the same sheet. By pasting in data in the exact same location, I could recreate charts very quickly. I need to do this for hundred of datasets. However, the 2008 Excel insists on referring to the original data sheet and it is tedious to edit the link one by one (each chart contains 8-10 series, multiplied by 8 charts). Is there a way to remove the external sheet referenc...

Create New User Accont
Hi all, I'm Using SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003. I'm trying to add a new user to the server, but it's not setting up an email account for this new account. When I go go Server Management and add user follow all the screens. When it is finished it created logon name, but the email account didn't get setup. I checked our license and we still have some open. Any ideas what am I doing wrong ?? Please help Thanks in advance, Ed In Active Directory Users and Computers, if you right click and select Exchange Task for the user what happens? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, ...

Create functions that support MAKEINTRESOURCE
Hi, I would like to create a CListControl with a method defined like this : InitControl( LPCTSTR lpszFileName, int nImgCount ) that loads an image and assign an image list. The problem is I want to be able to load an external image file or an embedded resource. SO how can I detect that its a resource when caller used MAKEINTRESOURCE. >SO how can I detect that its a resource when caller used MAKEINTRESOURCE. The documentation gives it away: "The return value is the specified value in the low-order word and zero in the high-order word." i.e. test the high word of the paramete...

Command Ligne. How to tell to XL : If the xls file exist : Open it, if it does not exist : Create it.
Hello, When I start XL in command ligne. How to tell to XL : If the xls file exist : Open it, if it does not exist : Create it. Thanks. Tintin92 ...

Possible to create additional clickable URL protocols?
I have created a simple commandline-based APP handler ("asynchronous pluggable protocol") for our app and these URLs work as expected when placed into HTML pages as regular links or when entered into the IEx address bar or Windows's Run box. However, when I type such a URL into an Outlook mail inspector, the URL is not clickable, unlike http:, mailto: or even gopher: links. Is there some way to extend the list of clickable URL protocols supported by Outlook inspectors? Currently the only way to create a clickable link to my protocol is to create the mail in HTML format and use t...

create input box
How do you create an input box to open a file that allows the user to browse through your directories? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way Sub test() Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "rbmiathu" <rbmiathu.w6m20@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:rbmiathu.w6m20@excelforum-nospam.com... >...

Problem in creating a company
Hi, I am getting the following error I have a company in service pack two but the other companies are not getting upgraded to service pack II, i am getting an sql error which shows the version of one database is different from another.. This is the error i am getting A product installed on your computer is on a different version than the database version, you will not be able to use the application until this issue is resolved. Any help is appreciated Regards Reddy Well, first, all db's should be upgraded. But the error message means that there is a 3rd party product or GP Addo...

Creating POP3 accounts automatically
Hi there I am trying to implement a method of creating email accounts in Outlook automatically during logon. I have a large list of email usernames and passwords, with identical POP3 and SMTP settings, and I want a program or registry 'hack' which will let me create an email account in Outlook automatically (preferably in a non-interactive way so it is suitable for a logon script). I have experimented with Microsoft's Custom Installation wizard, and that will indeed let you create an account, but has no method to store the password. What I need is a simple file or program...

Font sizes not saving (W2007 opening document originally created in W2003)
Hello, I have a 375 page document originally created in W2003 (or perhaps W2000). It was creeated with a Normal style of TNR 10 pt. Everytime I open it I have to change the font size from 11 pt back to 10 pt. When I modify, the radio button for "Only in this document" is checked but the changes don't keep. I really don't want to change my Normal template for new documents, but I'd like the font size to be retained. Am I missing something simple or do I have to mess with templates? Thanks, CJ This should not be happening unless you have "Automat...

Creating a rule with people not in contacs
I haven't been able to find a way to create a rule where I forward the incoming email to someone not in the contact list. I want to immediately forward certain spam to the ISP's abuse email address (aol, yahoo, etc). I see no reason to have to add those addresses to my contact list, yet I see no way to do it without adding. When I get to the dialog for forwarding it tells me to type an address or find it in the list. However, if I type an address not on the list it won't let me add that name. Using help I've found out how to build a rule on an inbound email address not in my ...

Creating search folder
I am using Office 2003 Beta 2. I would like to create a dynamic search folder based on a variable search criteria. E.g. mail received in the last 2 weeks. The current implementation has build in 7 last days. Is there a way to build variable date based queries. e.g. find messages received betwen today - 1d and today - 2w. ? thanks ...